Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2006, 16:25   #1
BHPian

Team

I bought an Alto last month. Can I give the vehicle for servicing to Bimal or Manodovi or Pratham or RNS or Sagar ?

Would like to know who provides the best service in Bangalore.... I bought the Alto from Bimal Auto.

Help
Old 6th September 2006, 17:30   #2
Senior - BHPian

Dsinz - The free service for a car can be availed from any authorised dealer of the manufacturer across the country be it somebody in Kanyakumari or in Kashmir.
Old 6th September 2006, 19:25   #3
Team-BHP Support

sagar used to be good when i used to have gypsy, madovi again has good fedback and yes you can use any of the authorised workshops/dealers
Old 7th September 2006, 11:42   #4
Senior - BHPian

IMO mandovi is the best service center.... I have bought 3 cars from them in the last 10 years and the service is good too....

they value feedback and are very customer centric in approach.

All the best.

Old 7th September 2006, 11:47   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya
IMO mandovi is the best service center.... I have bought 3 cars from them in the last 10 years and the service is good too....

they value feedback and are very customer centric in approach.

All the best.

Agreed - the Wilson Garden folks are spot on!!!
Old 7th September 2006, 14:06   #6
Senior - BHPian

In Bangalore I found Mandovi(polite and decent guys), Pratham(award winning mechanics), RNS (very professional) provide good service. But agian it depends on how much pressure and how seriously you deal with them.

BIMAL is worst ever dealers in Bangalore. They don't have good mechanics. They run their showroom just for money. Thats what over dozen felt when I contacted who baught and serviced their vehicles @BIMAL. Very ineffective people for sure.

My swift VXI has jerk, vibrations, loud engine noise, Neither BIMAL nor Pratham solved this issue. Now MUL has referred Mandovi @Vijayanagar, Bangalore, Today I gave my swift there, they even offered me free car wash and polish since I had good discussions with their Managers and they are very polite and assured their best to address the problem. Cost wise Mandovi is cheap also.

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 7th September 2006, 15:24   #7
BHPian

Oh ho .... I have quite a few good friends working in the Bimal indiranagar showroom. So I picked the vehicle from there.... No I might have to rethink of the service part....

I read of bad Bimal service reviews from the forum and I getting bit worried

Last edited by Rtech : 7th September 2006 at 15:51.
Old 7th September 2006, 20:33   #8
Senior - BHPian

Now I am back with my swift VXI from Mandovi vijayangar service station, they fixed jerking issue I can see that, now I am very happy with my Swift, no noice at all inside the cabin now and also no jerks so far, Once travel for few days I will come to know how it peforms, Mandovi manager is kind enough to wash and polish my car as well, I am very happy with his tricks to convince me even better and invited to come for service in future. Neither BIMAL nor Pratham could fix this jerk and engine noice issue which I reported from last couple of months. I am happy that Mandovi fixed it and I hope this won't come back again.

When my brand new vehicle needed valve clearence checking when I reported poor pickup @BIMAL they didn't even understand anything whats wrong with vehicle and blindly advised me to drive in 1st gear if vehicle won't pull in 2nd gear and also advised my driver (he has 50,000KM driv ing experience and he is good driver for sure..) to join maruti driving school and understand which gear to use in which road. thats why I visited pratham motors and immediatley they said it needs valve clearence and it will be alright and they fixed it within a day. But unfortunately jerk problem started right after they improved pickup.

I am happy now my swift is very much calm now and has quiet good pickup too. Hope it continues to show same performance in future.

Bottomline I suggest Mandovi or Pratham or Sagar.

Ravi.
Old 15th September 2006, 11:55   #9
BHPian

I got my first free service done at Bimal yesterday!. It seems that they have done a good service. 2nd Gear was bit tight and there was a feeble AC belt noise which they fixed and also some paint touch up for the scratches that happened while parking....

So far, it is running smooth n fine (touch wood ). Is there anything else that i need to check?

Most Viewed