Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th December 2015, 15:37   #1
BHPian

Excellent Service by Toyota (Espirit Toyota, Noida)

Mods, I could not find any thread talking about this topic so created a new thread. Please move to an appropriate thread, if it exists.

This happened to me on my third service at Espirit Toyota, Sector - 8, Noida.
I went for my third free service at around 11000 kms for my Fortuner 4WD Automatic and as expected from toyota, everything was top notch including the quality of work and the behaviour of everyone present there. They were able to stick to the estimated time and cost. The only very small fly in the ointment was that after washing was carried out, car was not dried to my likings and being a member of Team - BHP, I like everything to be perfect so I asked them to do so.

Later, while filling the feedback form, I pointed out the same in it and handed it over to the SA, he was like sir we have solved the problem and I request you not to write any negatives about the service center. I said I will be honest and left.

The next day i received a call from the SA that sir please give us positive feedback, since I was in a hurry, I said ok and cut the call.

Today i received the feedback call and pointed the same to them. They said sir we will look into the matter and conversation ended. Now here comes the exciting part. Like anyone else, I expected that now it's over and Toyota ( being toyota ) will obviously look into the matter and solve it .

But that was not all.

A few moments ago i received another call from the manager at espirit toyota. She was like that sir you had any problems at our service centre ?

I said it was not exactly a problem, it was just a feedback for the betterment of the service centre.

She was like yes sir we thank you for that and I would like to offer you a free Washing for the same. I will mail you a letter for the same and asked for my email id.

Now my point is whether i receive a mail or not ( I highly doubt that i won't receive it ), but the kind of attitude being shown by toyota feedback department and espirit toyota is outstanding. I will always recommend it to anyone who ask for it. They have a very professional approach and this kind of handling for such a minor feedback is simply amazing. I now know why people love toyota so much. I am a fan of them too now. Seriously hats off to Toyota's quality management and Espirit Toyota for the same.

Other bhpians can also share their stories about their experiences with Toyota ?
Piyush46 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th December 2015, 17:00   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Excellent Service by Toyota (Espirit Toyota, Noida)

I think most of Manufacturers have now started rewarding / punishing dealerships with monetary benefits based on feedback of customers on services / deliveries , so probably this renewed interests by dealerships . Recently I gave 9 out of 10 marks for delivery experience while picking a new 7 series , their GM called and expressed her displeasure , later on with casual chat with owner , even he bought this issue and asked reasons of giving less than perfect , Its good for everyone I believe

Last edited by Turbanator : 14th December 2015 at 17:01.
Turbanator is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 14th December 2015, 18:04   #3
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyush46 View Post
She was like yes sir we thank you for that and I would like to offer you a free Washing for the same. I will mail you a letter for the same and asked for my email id.
I have had free washes offered by Mahindra dealerships as well, for the past 5-6 years now.

Also, as an FYI, do you know why dealers offer free washes so easily upon receiving bad feedback about them?

Washing and interior cleaning is outsourced by most dealers to 3rd party contractors who are penalised by the dealers for such bad feedback and their payments are cut accordingly.
n.devdath is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th December 2015, 18:04   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyush46 View Post

Other bhpians can also share their stories about their experiences with Toyota ?
I think it is nowadays more or less expected from the service centers to do this. I dont own a Toyota but have a Maruti and once they cleaned my air conditioner and charged me a couple of grand. On complaining, they immediately gave me vouchers for the same amount with a validity of 3 months which was fair compensation in my opinion.

Since its a Toyota am sure they will be proactive and wash your car again, if not please do follow up!!
arvind71181 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th December 2015, 18:14   #5
BHPian

Quote:
I think most of Manufacturers have now started rewarding / punishing dealerships with monetary benefits based on feedback of customers on services / deliveries , so probably this renewed interests by dealerships .
Quote:
I think it is nowadays more or less expected from the service centers to do this.
This is very good for customers. Maybe companies like skoda should learn something from them.

Quote:
Washing and interior cleaning is outsourced by most dealers to 3rd party contractors who are penalised by the dealers for such bad feedback and their payments are cut accordingly.
Ohh I didnt know that !
Its fair enough to penalise them for bad feedback of washing. Or am i missing something ?

Quote:
On complaining, they immediately gave me vouchers for the same amount with a validity of 3 months which was fair compensation in my opinion.
Glad to hear that your grievance was resolved. One question : For what all purpose could these vouchers be used ?
Old 15th December 2015, 12:49   #6
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Nice to hear, but not surprised at all. Toyota manages its dealerships in a very effective manner. There's a reason why they have such excellent after-sales service.

Yes, every brand has feedback forms. The difference in customer service all comes down to how closely the manufacturer monitors the feedback on these forms. Some lousy manufacturers don't have an audit system at all - it's just for lip service.

Manufacturers aren't going to come down personally to check the quality of service being offered by their dealers. These feedback forms are their eyes & ears on the ground.
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th December 2015, 10:24   #7
BHPian

Similar experiance for me yesterday (15-december 2015 @Nandi Toyota, Banaswadi, Bangalore.
I had left my Innova for 70K service. There was an issue with the Roof AC not working & was rectified during this service. For that, they had to dismantle the roof.

When I was about to take the delivery, I noticed that the C pillar plastic mound(Inside) has come out. After the AC correction, it was not fitted back properly. I pointed this to the sales assistant. He said, will fit it back in 2 minutes .Technicians were called and started the work.

But it has taken much longer than the promised time (As they have to remove the whole panel and fix it back). I was getting a little impatient after 1 hour+ as I had my little one along (4 years old). By then, the SA came with the floor manager. He apologized for the mistake and explained the procedure which might take another 30 minutes max. Offered to drop us back & deliver the vehicle to my place if I wish that way. 30 minutes was not an issue and I took delivery within that period.

To err is human. But what steps one takes to correct it matters. Toyota did exceptionally well. They were prompt & polite and offered the best possible solution as well. One more reason to stick with the brand in future too.

Last edited by princenoble : 16th December 2015 at 10:25.
princenoble is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th December 2015, 23:31   #8
BHPian

Re: Excellent Service by Toyota (Espirit Toyota, Noida)

Quote:
Toyota manages its dealerships in a very effective manner. There's a reason why they have such excellent after-sales service.
Quote:
Toyota did exceptionally well. They were prompt & polite and offered the best possible solution as well. One more reason to stick with the brand in future too.
This is the reason toyota is doing so exceptionally well in our country where we are dying for good after-sales services.

Just a quick update. Received the mail today for the free wash.
Old 1st June 2018, 17:18   #9
BHPian

Posting after a long time.
Just wanted to share something which i came across while browsing internet.
I didnt know where to post it, could not find relevant thread.
Mods, Feel free to make necessary modifications.

I dont know the whole case, just posting what i came across. Though many vital facts are missing, still its a shocking thing to see.

https://www.cartoq.com/angry-with-to...garbage-video/
Old 4th February 2023, 18:58   #10
BHPian

I feel the thread should now be renamed from excellent to "questionable" service at Espirit Toyota, Noida.

You can read about my poor delivery experience with them here:

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...ota-noida.html (Dreadful delivery experience with Espirit Toyota, Noida)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks