Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2006, 20:03   #1
Senior - BHPian

Any good Independant or TATA workshops in S.Delhi/Noida?

Guys, i am looking for a good workshop to diagnose an intermittent starting problem on an Indica. Does any one know of any good one in south Delhi or Noida? It need not be an authorised TATA workshop...an independant garage will be fine too but it needs to be proven though. So fire away with your suggestions please.

Note from mod: Thread moved

Last edited by tsk1979 : 17th September 2006 at 21:52.
Old 17th September 2006, 21:28   #2
Senior - BHPian

Please contact TSK1979
Old 17th September 2006, 21:53   #3
Team-BHP Support

Automobile sterling in sector 8 is slightly more competent than others. But you have to tell them the problem exactly. Tata service centers personnel lack the necessary grey matter to diagnose problems on their own in most cases.
So first find out your exact problem, and tell them to check that thing exactly.
Old 17th February 2007, 15:10   #4
Senior - BHPian

Sorry to revive a old thread, I'm looking for some very very good dealer/mechanic to attend the problems of my Indica....any suggestion guys?
Old 17th February 2007, 15:43   #5
BHPian

In my opinion the Delta Automobiles in Gurgaon is a good option. It is a Tata authorised service centre. Previously on NH-8 near Shiv Murti. My friend gets his indigo and indica serviced from there and he is satisfied with their service. You can always go and check.

You need to take a right turn towards Trident Hilton from NH-8, if coming from delhi. After 500 mtrs there is another right turn and on that road you can see Delta Automobiles.
Old 18th February 2007, 00:08   #6
mfb

Hi Deeps,

U have Nawab motors, an authorised service station, in Noida. The address is:

Nawab Motors
C-24, Sector VIII,
Uttar Pradesh - 210 301
Noida
Ph : 2541775 / 776
Mobile : 9810030999
Old 20th February 2007, 21:26   #7
Senior - BHPian

now, i get all my work done at vivek autos on mathura road. Mianly because i have now built a rapport with the people working there including the mechanics. So that suits me fine even though it is about 17 km from where i live.
Old 13th March 2007, 13:09   #8
BHPian

Hi Deep,
Go for Shah Motors, Sec-2, Noida. I have almost tried everyone including Dhingra Motors, Delta Motors Gurgaon, A-One Motors, Delhi and Nawab Motors, Noida but Shah motors is best among them. Since its got small workshop and workload compare to others. They have time for their customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps View Post
Guys, i am looking for a good workshop to diagnose an intermittent starting problem on an Indica. Does any one know of any good one in south Delhi or Noida? It need not be an authorised TATA workshop...an independant garage will be fine too but it needs to be proven though. So fire away with your suggestions please.

Note from mod: Thread moved
Old 7th July 2007, 16:28   #9

Hello Everyone!!
I am new to Team-BHP and not quite sure if this the right thread to post my query.Anyway, I am going ahead and asking my question------

I am planning to buy Palio Sport 1.6 from Dhingra Motors in Gurgaon and I have already had a test drive of 1.6 at Dhingra motorswhich was pretty amazing and satisfying. Does anyone know anything about Dhingra motors--whether they are customer friendly, their after sales service etc.

Please Help.
Old 7th July 2007, 23:43   #10
Team-BHP Support

ND Stud,

Try doing a search for "dhingra", you will find a few mentions for it (mostly for TATA stuff)

cya
R

ps - Also, see this post > http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...tml#post445730

Last edited by Rehaan : 7th July 2007 at 23:44.
Old 18th October 2007, 17:50   #11
BHPian

ND Stud,
Dhingra Motors are not very customer friendly but they ok type of dealer. But as you know that the most important part if *** and This is where they lack. They have workshop in Sec 14 and its full house all day. Since they are very busy all the time, they may not pay full attention to each and every indivisual. But as its been suggested in the same thread that Delta Motors are pretty good and I second that with my personal experience, so you can visit them as well. Apart from these two, there is no other authorised service center of Tata in Gurgaon.
Old 19th October 2007, 10:57   #12
HSV
BHPian

Hey anonymous, not sure whether Stud will need the advice now. His query was dated 7th July 2007.

regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
ND Stud,
Dhingra Motors are not very customer friendly but they ok type of dealer. But as you know that the most important part if *** and This is where they lack. They have workshop in Sec 14 and its full house all day. Since they are very busy all the time, they may not pay full attention to each and every indivisual. But as its been suggested in the same thread that Delta Motors are pretty good and I second that with my personal experience, so you can visit them as well. Apart from these two, there is no other authorised service center of Tata in Gurgaon.
Old 19th October 2007, 14:47   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSV View Post
Hey anonymous, not sure whether Stud will need the advice now. His query was dated 7th July 2007.

regards,
Oops. I was so eager to repond that I couldn't see the date of his posting
Old 19th October 2007, 19:02   #14
HSV
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
Oops. I was so eager to repond that I couldn't see the date of his posting
.......(20 characters)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks