Team-BHP - KHT Bangalore opening big service center for Tata, Fiat & Isuzu
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Dealerships (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/)
-   -   KHT Bangalore opening big service center for Tata, Fiat & Isuzu (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/172319-kht-bangalore-opening-big-service-center-tata-fiat-isuzu.html)

The MD of KHT Motors, Adit Morzaria, today announced they're opening a Large New Service center.

Quote:

Dear All,
I have some bad news and some good news for Bangalore customers. Bad news is that KHT Fiat service will be disrupted for a while from February (2016) end.

GOOD NEWS is that our new workshop on a property which we bought will be ready soon. Construction starting this month. We are using the precast construction technology which will help in getting the facility ready asap.

As of now we are on a rented property and can't do much. The new facility will be bigger and with a lot more facility for customers and will be as big as 80 bays for FIAT giving us the capacity to attend 150 vehicles a day.

This is going to be an approx 4lakh sq ft built up multi level. THIS WILL NOT BE A SHARED NETWORK. Fiat will have its own entry exit and exclusive service floor with separate customer lounge / service team etc.

Its only multi floor with each floor dedicated to Fiat and Tata respectively with all facilities on each floor to the respective brand.

Each floor has 84 bays independent on its own with no connection to other brand.

Also plan to have an option of Express Service (45-90 min).

So no more long waits for service booking. This facility being on our own property will give us the freedom to spend more on new technology in tools and workshop equipment which will help in faster service also. Attached is the plan and 3D view of the same. This is close to Decathlon on KR Puram road.

Looking forward to your support and understanding.
KHT Bangalore opening big service center for Tata, Fiat & Isuzu-4.jpg

KHT Bangalore opening big service center for Tata, Fiat & Isuzu-5.jpg

KHT Bangalore opening big service center for Tata, Fiat & Isuzu-6.jpg
PS : It also seems they're opening an outlet for ISUZU too.

It is not the size of an ASC that matters. It is the quality of service that is the deciding factor. The present service center of this dealer is less than 10 kms from where I live. I still choose to drive 200 kms and go to a different ASC. That speaks volumes of the quality of service.

To quote an example, when I had to get my car towed to this place due to a self inflicted injury and after making it very clear that I am taking permission from office to collect my car and cannot wait, they made me wait 90 minutes, as they could not get the car washed. To add insult to injury, their billing system was not working. I still paid based on what they verbally quoted, wrote my email address in ALL CAPS, as requested on the job card and they still managed to send the bill to the wrong email address. I have zero faith in any ASC that resolves issues by trial and error.

Also a question - from the design looks like TATA, FIAT and ISUZU will be under one roof. I guess CHEVY can also be safely added to that list. Will the technicians be exclusive to each brand? If not, we are going back to the days when FIAT/TATA co-existed and the same step-motherly treatment will ensue.

And that's what it looks like today.

Still a long way to go for completion, though fingers crossed they might soon open a part of it for servicing.

I had to replace rear bumper of my Zest around 1st February 2018 due to an accident. When I went to their service center in Kundalahalli Colony, they told me that their bodyshop has already relocated to this new facility (next to MLR Convention Centre, near Decathlon, Whitefield).
While at this new facility (still not completely ready yet), I was told that service/maintenance for FIAT has already been shifted to this new facility.

Today (14th Feb), I was told that service center for Tata is presently getting shifted to the new facility and would be ready for accepting cars for service from 19th February 2018.