Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th November 2006, 11:53   #16
BHPian

Shoot an email of the entire episode to the supportwest@tatamotors.com or log an complaint at022-66561922.

HAN motors had messed up big time with my cousin's Indigo and a few emails to and from Tata made them pay the price.
Old 4th November 2006, 13:51   #17
BHPian

sorry to hear about that. we bought an indica xeta from fortune cars nerul and they were kind enough at the time of buying. we have yet to give the car for the first service, but when the time comes, we will give it to fortune cars itself. we did leave our car overnight for some issues before and it came away unscathed. rest assured that if they try to play any such games with me, they will be verry sorry.

actually, thinking back, our salesman was very kind and went out of his way to please us. i'm going to talk to him about this. see what he thinks about it.

Last edited by heelntoe : 4th November 2006 at 13:58.
Old 4th November 2006, 18:11   #18
BHPian

fight_club: You will have to return that card when taking your car back.

heelntoe: Let me know what your salesman says. I think he would say that it's a different dept. and he won't be able to help much.

I have already put this message on the forums and also written to the contactus links. I am yet to hear from Fortune.

If anyone on this forum can help me, I would be grateful.

Thanks.
Old 4th November 2006, 20:38   #19
BHPian

Quote:
fight_club: You will have to return that card when taking your car back.
but you can take a copy of it i have one. when i went to collect my car today they told me to sign the delivery note, i demanded to see the car first and then only will i sign anything not only did i check my car i took a small drive as well i told them bluntly that one of my freind had a very bad experience over here so the precuations. if you want me to help you out pm me .

Last edited by fight_club : 4th November 2006 at 20:40.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks