Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2016, 12:07   #1
Team-BHP Support

Audi's Gurgaon workshop open 24x7!

The Gurgaon workshop of Audi will now be open 24x7. The German luxury car manufacturer will be the first among its competitors to provide round-the-clock operations for its customers. This will prove useful for customers with day-time jobs, who will be able to drop off their vehicles during the night.

The service station will implement 3 non-stop shifts in order to function 24x7. With these changes being made, the level of service efficiency is expected to rise by 30%.

Audi Gurgaon is spread over an area of 26,000 sq.ft. It can display 33 cars and has 14 service bays and 35 parking spaces. The facility is 100% digitalized.

Round-the-clock operations can soon be expected from other luxury car brands as well.
Audi's Gurgaon workshop open 24x7!-audi-service-gurgaon.jpg

Audi's Gurgaon workshop open 24x7!-audi-service-gurgaon_open-all-day_open-all-night.jpg

Audi's Gurgaon workshop open 24x7!-audi-service-gurgaon_interior.jpg

Audi's Gurgaon workshop open 24x7!-audi-service-gurgaon_24x7.jpg

Audi's Gurgaon workshop open 24x7!-audi-service-gurgaon_now-open-24x7.jpg
Omkar is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2016, 12:27   #2
BANNED

re: Audi's Gurgaon workshop open 24x7!

Great initiative, wonder why mass market manufacturers aren't opening such 24 x 7 service centres atleast in big cities. I for one would opt for my car to be serviced at night and avoid the hassles of finding alternate means to travel due to servicing. I'm sure there would be many who echo same thoughts. I would like to know from others why this hasn't been adopted.
The Rationalist is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2016, 22:37   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Audi's Gurgaon workshop open 24x7!

This is a great move. I hope Audi Mumbai South does so too. Luxury car service centres can be awfully slow at times as they keep having to get approvals for every small part change. I hope Audi HQ provides the workshops better feedback 24x7 or else this initiative would be worthless.
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2016, 12:10   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Audi's Gurgaon workshop open 24x7!

Awesome move! Benefits can be two-fold:

1. No off days for the car if it's a minor service. Drop it at night and pick it up the next morning.

2. Potentially shorter turnaround time for major work. Say, if a shop takes 2 days for a suspension overhaul, they can now work on the car even at night and complete it in a day.

For the added convenience, I'd be willing to pay an extra charge! It sucks to be separated from your car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rationalist View Post
Great initiative, wonder why mass market manufacturers aren't opening such 24 x 7 service centres atleast in big cities.
Completely agreed! Some workshops of popular brands are packed to the brim. Having night shifts can ease the load. After all, if car factories can run at night, why not workshops? It's all down to the initiative.
GTO is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks