Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 22nd February 2023, 13:01   #16
BHPian

Re: Which VW dealer in Bangalore: Apple Auto, Palace Cross or Elite Motors?

Any recommendations on the best VW dealer in Bangalore for purchase of a new car?

My wife has been considering a VW Tiguan and visited Elite Motors (Hosur Road), Palace Cross (Vasant Nagar) and Apple Auto (Whitefield). Elite has been following up relentlessly (2-3 times a day), Apple Auto calls up once a day or once in two days and Palace Cross has never called since nobody there bothered to ask for our contact details.

Ignoring the communication part temporarily, what's the experience of Team BHP members who've purchased from any of the above?
Old 22nd February 2023, 13:58   #17
BHPian

Re: Which VW dealer in Bangalore: Apple Auto, Palace Cross or Elite Motors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikramk View Post
Ignoring the communication part temporarily, what's the experience of Team BHP members who've purchased from any of the above?
I was not able to get inputs here on dealers so I booked and got delivery of my Virtus GT from Elite Motors simply because it was near to my home. I was in touch with PPS motors also before booking but no one was able to give a quicker delivery commitment.

Other than the 6 month delay (which they had no control as it extended from 2-3 months) the experience till delivery was good. I was in touch with the Manager so was given option for color change for quicker delivery twice, but I waited for Cherry Red. They started a WhatsApp group as soon as car was allocated and kept me informed. Contacts were added to aid in Loan and Exchange, if interested.

There were few Advisor and Manager changes at the dealership between Booking and Delivery but I am happy with the final Delivery Experience. I was promptly supported on Head Unit App enabling and dongle activation after delivery as well. Akhilesh and Ullas from Elite handled my delivery from the time car allocation was done.

Two issues:
1) My Insurance from Bajaj was cancelled after 10 days as Dealer's check bounced (not sure how is it even possible) and was reissued after a gap of 4 days. I went and waited for an hour to make sure I come back with a Insurance Issued. Meanwhile I was driving my other car so it was not a impact but use case scenario may differ for you.
2) Dongle activation was done after few days but I understand same has been case with some other dealers as well.

Hope this helps.
vidyanand is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed