Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 6th May 2016, 15:47   #1
BHPian

Experience with Brigade Honda, Bangalore

I bought a Honda Brio from Brigade Honda, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore.

First the good things:
I approached them after contacting all other Honda dealerships in Bangalore. None of them had the stock of the variant and color I was looking for. But Brigade Honda had that in stock and ready for delivery. I visited the shop two times, first time to see the vehicle and second time to finalize the deal. Interacted withe the sales executive and his team lead, good experience. The delivery scheduled, loan paper work completed, easy, no issues, everything went fine. Then delivery day...they arranged a mega event . Happy to drive the car out of the showroom at the end of the event.

Now the bad things:
They offered Rs.20000 cash discount + Rs.10000 worth original Honda accessories. First, accessory part - I received only a third party reverse parking sensor which is available for Rs.700 in JC Road, Bangalore. I didn't receive any other accessories even after multiple follow ups with sales executive, team lead, manager and general manager. So I gave up and bought the accessories my self. Second, cash discount part - they gave me Rs.20000 cash discount But they nullified the discount impact with my insurance. I insisted taking insurance from outside, but they convinced me to take Honda Insurance from them for Rs.20000 and I paid for that. When I received the insurance paper, it was from United India worth Rs.13000. So they made a profit of Rs.7000 on my insurance and was not ready to pass back the benefit to me.

Lessons learnt from Brigade Honda:
Say NO to accessories and take Insurance from outside.
sibitg is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed