Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd December 2010, 13:17   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulZire View Post
There is new IO LPG station just next to the IO petrol pump towards vivek nagar from Koromangala Sony world signal. And a BP LPG station next to CROMA towards inner ring road from Koromangala signal.
BulZire, please update in the spreadsheet attached and circulate.

I have updated the spreadsheet for Tamilnadu again (included the missed ones from IOCL website)
Attached Files
File Type: xls Auto_lpg_pumps.xls (112.0 KB, 1458 views)
Old 2nd December 2010, 16:40   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KumaravelS View Post
BulZire, please update in the spreadsheet attached and circulate.

I have updated the spreadsheet for Tamilnadu again (included the missed ones from IOCL website)
After sending the previous xl sheet found there were lot of merged rows and hence sorting was a problem. I have removed the merged rows (without deleting the content though, but capturing the same in relevant fields).

Please use the attached spreadsheet as well as update the same.
Attached Files
File Type: xls Auto_lpg_pumps.xls (103.0 KB, 3469 views)
Old 21st August 2011, 16:51   #33
BHPian

Auto LPG Filling Stations in Kerala

I have compiled an 'almost' complete list of Auto LPG Filling stations in Kerala. The telephone numbers are also given so that you can contact them in case you are unable to locate.
If any of the filling stations in kerala are left out in this list, kindly inform.
Attached Files
File Type: xls AutoLPG_FillingStationsInKerala.xls (31.0 KB, 1537 views)
Old 20th October 2011, 19:28   #34
BHPian

Re: LPG Filling stations

The web site Indian Auto LPG Coalition (IAC), apex all stakeholder body of Indian Auto LP Gas Industry has a complete list of Auto LPG filling stations along with other useful information. I found the information on LPG Vs CNG to be very useful
cheers

Last edited by ajaynaphade : 20th October 2011 at 19:35.
ajaynaphade is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th October 2011, 19:32   #35
BHPian

AutoLPG in and around Pune, Nasik and Vidarbha Region.
Attached Files
File Type: doc AutoLPG.doc (64.0 KB, 1525 views)
Old 20th October 2011, 21:08   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaynaphade View Post
The web site Indian Auto LPG Coalition (IAC), apex all stakeholder body of Indian Auto LP Gas Industry has a complete list of Auto LPG filling stations along with other useful information. I found the information on LPG Vs CNG to be very useful
cheers
For compiling the Auto LPG stations in Kerala, I have used the referred site as the first reference. But, phone numbers and locations were missing for many. Many phone numbers were wrong also. I contacted many of them through phone using directory and corrected all numbers. The list consolidated by me on kerala LPG stations is complete and almost all phone numbers are verified personally by me.
Old 3rd December 2011, 15:26   #37
BHPian

The list of Auto LPG stations in Kerala is updated to include some more information on the exact location of the spot. Hope, it will be handy for those who travel in kerala.
Attached Files
File Type: xls AutoLPG_FillingStationsInKeralaUpdatedOn03.12.11.xls (33.5 KB, 794 views)
Old 28th January 2012, 20:45   #38
BHPian

FYI, all,

During a recent Maharashtra trip - Pune, Shirdi I've found two IOCL pumps not dispensing LPG (despite having dispensing facilities.)

The Reliance pumps are very well active in the following locations.
SH 27 (Pune Nagar Road). RIL pumps dispense LPG and provide far better quality than the Government run pumps (got more average from the LPG at RIL pumps rather than PSU supplied pumps) in Shirur/Ranjangaon before Smiles Stop (a popular resort), on the way to ahmednagar.

Again the RIL Autogas pump, the one at Rahata (before shirdi on the right hand side of the road while going towards Shirdi (need to take a U turn to access the pump) is active.

The PSU pumps, one called Matoshree- IOCL inside Ahmednagar city on the highway itself is inactive) and the other in Rahata -Shirdi road IOCL pump are inactive with LPG atleast. (no supply or inoperative).

My experience has been better in filling up at AutoGas at RIL pumps as they have differential pricing as well (nearer to Pune, the cheaper it gets). One gets better mileage as well.

Regards and peace to all.

Last edited by mmmjgm : 28th January 2012 at 20:46.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks