Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2006, 01:12   #1
BHPian

hi everyone,

Someone banged my brand new swift from behind when it was parked. i was shocked to see my read bumper broken from side, 1 light broken and a little body above tires damaged.

I called up Autovista (Bandra) and asked for help, they gave me number of General Manager of their workshop. And then I called him & he was very polite & asked me not to worry and he will do the needful.

It was nearly 8 pm......and next day was a holiday. still he told me that he will make his staff wait for me and I can get my car there.

upon reaching, the staff checked my car & suggested me to make claim as damage was more than Rs.8000.

I had to pay half charges for plastics (bumper, tail light), but the color & bodywork, etc was done by them.

I got my car back after 2 days & I had to pay only Rs.2300. which included 2 claims (Rs.1000). as my front bumper was scratched by a haathgadi wala & they painted it also.

The bill amount was 9800.......and I bore Rs.2300. I made a profit that day of Rs.4500 by trading in Maruti Shares....so the cost was borne fully by maruti in a way for me.....hehe

but i am amazed at the amazing service i got from Autovista. and no one can even tell that there is a new bumper, and little body work is also done.........amazing color finishing.

I am glad that I chose Autovista for my Swift.
Old 19th December 2006, 19:48   #2
Senior - BHPian

autovista has opened shop in vikroli? do you suggest going to them for accident repairs and insurance renewal? this place is near to my residence compared to sai service borivili?
Old 3rd February 2007, 01:48   #3
BHPian

My experience with them was good. So i would recommend it. But then you are visiting some other branch, so i dont have an idea of how good will be that branch.
Old 5th February 2007, 17:49   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigy View Post
autovista has opened shop in vikroli? do you suggest going to them for accident repairs and insurance renewal? this place is near to my residence compared to sai service borivili?

If you get your car serviced at Sai Service Borivali, a better option is the Spectra workshop. Good people and great service. Havent found any complaints or had any issues with them in the past 2 years plus they have a workshop at vikroli as well. However, I am not too sure about the Vikroli wS.
Old 5th February 2007, 20:27   #5
BHPian

It looks like all maruti workshops these days are giving good service.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks