Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th September 2016, 19:40   #31
BHPian

Re: Jetta Highline stolen from VW Capital workshop, Delhi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vij View Post
Keep all email logs and reports with you. For sure, they would have plonked that lousy 4 lac discount expecting to stretch it by few lacs. Perhaps your friend can reach a better than 4 lac discount which while not a perfect resolution, can be something(coupled with the IDV).

Less than 2 years back, I got a refund for 'just out of warranty' (but a recurring common problem during ownership) for a 1.86 lac Samsung TV after I sent a rather desperate sounding email to the CEO desk. The email also contained a video of the problem that I uploaded on YT. I had asked for a free or 70-30 sharing of the 80k service cost. but they chose to refund and get it done with. I own a marketing and reputation management firm btw which I made clear.

Samsung India have to be appreciated for the swift generous resolution(after it reached the CEO desk). Kudos to the management team there. They know whats worth it and whats not. But ofcourse, in your case, it is not Samsung - this is VW we are talking about. A lil bit of concern and pressure from the company would get the dealer do better.
Japanese and Korean brands are market leaders in India because of their customer centricity, and appreciation of importance of consumer loyalty and interests. Some mamagement principles so important for overall customer satisfaction just elude German manufacturers who think their product quality will see them through.
buddha is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st October 2017, 18:47   #32
BHPian

Re: Jetta Highline stolen from VW Capital workshop, Delhi!

Came across this and digging it up despite it being an year old thread, since I am curious as to what happened further. Did your friend take it to court? or settled it with the dealer? Details, if you can share?

Just couldn't bear the thought of a car getting stolen from the dealer's premise, and the customer having to pay from his pocket.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks