Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2017, 13:35   #1
Senior - BHPian

A pleasant service experience - Sapphire Honda, Bangalore

I recently purchased a 2017 Honda City VMT Petrol. With 900+ kms on the odo in a 2 weeks, I decided to take it for first service before going on a long trip. While searching for a good Honda Service Center in Bangalore, I saw not so good/convincing reviews in teambhp for nearly all the service centers in Bangalore which got me worried. There were even members who decided to go to Mysore or Mangalore to get their vehicles serviced. That was when I stumbled upon Sapphire Honda's own service center which opened just 3 month's back. A quick search on google brought up some nice reviews.

I immediately called them up to book an appointment. I could barely hear the person on the other side due to network issues on my side. However, the person who now turns out to be the CCM was kind enough to confirm the appointment for today, 31 March over multiple exchange of SMSs.

On reaching here today, on first look I was pretty impressed with the place. Very plush and clean. An SA immediately walked up and shook hands to say hello. He made a thorough check of the car, noting down the details. I asked for a change of engine oil, to which he politely asked me to do it in 2nd service if I really want to, so that the engine can bed/set properly to which I agreed since Honda uses synthetic oil. No additional service or requests were sold to me. I told him that I will wait and take the car with me.

I witnessed a fitness exercise routine taking place for all the resources which was something I never saw before in a service center !!! The work area was again extremely clean and entire area is huge. I walked down to the body shop and washing area, which is quite a distance I might add. I even spoke to a few of the people around, who are smiling and very polite to talk to. They get around 25-30 cars at an average I was told.

I will let the pictures do the talking since during first service there isn't much to do in the car. I received the car in 3 hours flat as advertised as 'Quick Service'. Overall a very pleasant experience and am looking to come back here again.

A pleasant service experience - Sapphire Honda, Bangalore-img_4280.jpg
The place from the road and vehicle receiving area

A pleasant service experience - Sapphire Honda, Bangalore-img_4283.jpg
The Lounge

A pleasant service experience - Sapphire Honda, Bangalore-img_4281.jpg
Walking towards the wash area. My car in the distance with the door open being prepared for the wash.

A pleasant service experience - Sapphire Honda, Bangalore-img_4287.jpg
Cars lined up for the wash.

A pleasant service experience - Sapphire Honda, Bangalore-img_4288.jpg
Close up of the wash area

A pleasant service experience - Sapphire Honda, Bangalore-img_4285.jpg
The separate body shop

A pleasant service experience - Sapphire Honda, Bangalore-img_4286.jpg
Paint booth

A pleasant service experience - Sapphire Honda, Bangalore-img_4284.jpg
The service/general work area.

A pleasant service experience - Sapphire Honda, Bangalore-img_4292.jpg
View of the work area from the Customer Waiting Lounge. My car on the ramp.

The car at delivery
A pleasant service experience - Sapphire Honda, Bangalore-img_4300.jpg
A pleasant service experience - Sapphire Honda, Bangalore-img_4295.jpg
A pleasant service experience - Sapphire Honda, Bangalore-img_4299.jpg

The location is on Panathur Road, Off Outer Ring Road, next to Geetanjali School. You can book an appointment by calling 70900 00444.

NOTE: I am in no way related to the Service Center. Just wanted to share my experience.
Altocumulus is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 23rd March 2018, 11:36   #2
BHPian

Re: A pleasant service experience - Sapphire Honda, Bangalore

Folks,

Any more feedback on this service center?

Apologies if there's already a thread on this.... couldn't find such a thread .

rgds

Most Viewed