Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd May 2018, 23:44   #211
BHPian

Re: Man buys Skoda Rapid Black edition; Vinayak Skoda sells him a fake ed converted from a regular R

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuhasManjunath View Post
Unfortunately the court doesn't work that way, In the court when a stage of the case is closed, It's closed for good. The court does not let you go back and give you a second chance to go through the same stage again.
Bring him to negotiation table, get what you want (if he agrees) and then withdraw the case. Out of Court Settlement. https://blog.ipleaders.in/out-of-court-settlement/
PraNeel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2018, 18:33   #212
BANNED

Re: Man buys Skoda Rapid Black edition; Vinayak Skoda sells him a fake ed converted from a regular R

Proceedings Update :

After an awaited 45 days of anticipation to hear the judgement after a very heated argument session on 10th of May 2018, the court has pushed the judgement to 6th of august 2018 which was previously written off for 26th of June 2018.
The reason for the shelving the judgement is not known.

On the 26th of June 2018, when my advocate had appeared in the court to collect the order, He understood that the order was not ready as the file was still in the Judge's cabin and we expected the order to be ready before the day closed, but to our surprise the order was not given and nor a further date was given and with the experience that my lawyer has, he said the order will be given out in a couple of days and it might be sent for typing.

The wait continued and I kept following the consumer court website as the status of the case would change as soon as the order would be pronounced .
This morning, the status finally changed but it was not what we expected ! The judge has written off another date and reserved the case for orders.
SuhasManjunath is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2018, 15:59   #213
BHPian

Hi Folks,

Sorry to bump this thread. Can one of the owners of a flashred- black edition post what shows up on the app?
The vehicle I have been allotted shows SKODA RAPID STYLE-MT MC 1.5 TDI CR

Not sure if the MC is abbreviation for Monte Carlo. Need someone to help me ascertain if this looks fine
Old 5th August 2018, 10:24   #214
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girish.purswani View Post
Hi Folks,

Sorry to bump this thread. Can one of the owners of a flashred- black edition post what shows up on the app?
The vehicle I have been allotted shows SKODA RAPID STYLE-MT MC 1.5 TDI CR

Not sure if the MC is abbreviation for Monte Carlo. Need someone to help me ascertain if this looks fine
That is correct. This is what I get on the app for my car.
Attached Thumbnails
Vinayak Skoda sells fake Rapid Black edition. EDIT: Replaced with a new car-screenshot_20180805102229_mykoda.jpg  

shubhu3112 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th August 2018, 12:18   #215
BHPian

Quote:
Proceedings Update :

After an awaited 45 days of anticipation to hear the judgement after a very heated argument session on 10th of May 2018, the court has pushed the judgement to 6th of august 2018 which was previously written off for 26th of June 2018.
Hi Suhas

Any updates on the case judgement given that 6th of August was the date given by court?
Old 8th August 2018, 11:37   #216
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by girish.purswani View Post
Yes, MC is the abbreviation for Monte Carlo. Sadly Skoda have not updated the new name on their app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrarirules View Post
Hi Suhas

Any updates on the case judgement given that 6th of August was the date given by court?
Unfortunately , there are no updates yet and even the website is still displaying the previous proceeding itself.
I spoke to my lawyer and he said since this is the 3rd date for the court to give judgement it will mostly be done without further delay.
I have some free time today and I will be visiting the court to physically check on the case.
Will update the thread if some vital information is gathered.
SuhasManjunath is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th August 2018, 11:47   #217
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes, MC is the abbreviation for Monte Carlo.
Those are some really unfortunate initials

Quote:
I spoke to my lawyer and he said since this is the 3rd date for the court to give judgement it will mostly be done without further delay.
What possible reasons could cause such extended delays? I assume this court would focus only on similar cases and not other criminal cases such loss of life etc?
Old 10th September 2018, 17:58   #218
BHPian

Quote:

Unfortunately , there are no updates yet and even the website is still displaying the previous proceeding itself.
I have some free time today and I will be visiting the court to physically check on the case.
Will update the thread if some vital information is gathered.
Hi Suhas. Did you have any update on this?
Old 15th September 2018, 12:53   #219
BANNED

Update :

After a competent argument session on May 10th 2018 and what the adjudicator had said, we were happy to hear that we had almost won the case !
What followed next is a string of delays to receive the order.
Initially it was posted for orders on 28th May 2018, which later was pushed to 26th June 2018 and was again deferred till 06th August 2018. After being spectator of the argument session and waiting for the judgment/order for over 3 months, I personally went to check on what was happening at the court after a couple of days past the 06th August 2018 reserve date, what again happened was an unfortunate occurrence and another postponed proceeding to 04th September 2018 and I had to walk out with an empty hand.
To follow-up, I re-visited on 12th September 2018 to witness another unsatisfactory update and this time the only information that I got was "it's still in the Judge's cabin and it still has to be ordered" and nor a next date or when to re-check was intimated.
Another dubious thing is, post the 06th August 2018 proceeding, none of the following proceedings have been updated on the consumer court website and when I did enquire about this at the court, they made a simple statement of "We will update it once the order has been passed and we cannot do it before that"
Now all I can do is wait till the order is done and waste my free time to run to the court, as they are not updating their website and nor have given a following date.
SuhasManjunath is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 15th September 2018, 13:38   #220
BHPian

Even though our Judiciary has its unique ways of working, it is often seen that those who persistently follow up their grievance often see justice delivered from one place or other. You may face more delays in getting the order actually implemented even if it is a no contest case. Don't lose heart.

Wish you all the best!
Old 11th October 2018, 10:11   #221
BHPian

Quote:
BHPians , here's another update !

I sincerely request all BHPians to help me, by letting me know how else I could escalate the matter to the higher authorities of Skoda ? also is there any other platform that will help me win this issue ?
Why don't you try talking to Skoda directly instead dealing with these useless dealers?
Guess they will be more worried about their brand rather than these dealers and prompt action may be in place.
Old 13th October 2018, 08:49   #222
BHPian

Quote:
Update :

After a competent argument session on May 10th 2018 and what the adjudicator had said, we were happy to hear that we had almost won the case !
What followed next is a string of delays to receive the order.
Initially it was posted for orders on 28th May 2018, which later was pushed to 26th June 2018 and was again deferred till 06th August 2018. After being spectator of the argument session and waiting for the judgment/order for over 3 months, I personally went to check on what was happening at the court after a couple of days past the 06th August 2018 reserve date, what again happened was an unfortunate occurrence and another postponed proceeding to 04th September 2018 and I had to walk out with an empty hand.
To follow-up, I re-visited on 12th September 2018 to witness another unsatisfactory update and this time the only information that I got was "it's still in the Judge's cabin and it still has to be ordered" and nor a next date or when to re-check was intimated.
Another dubious thing is, post the 06th August 2018 proceeding, none of the following proceedings have been updated on the consumer court website and when I did enquire about this at the court, they made a simple statement of "We will update it once the order has been passed and we cannot do it before that"
Now all I can do is wait till the order is done and waste my free time to run to the court, as they are not updating their website and nor have given a following date.
Any update on the case Suhas?
Old 22nd October 2018, 17:26   #223
BHPian

Quote:
Update :
Today 22 Oct 2018 I was in the Consumer court for my case and there walked in an Advocate. The conversation went as below.

Adv: Your Honor, I want to know update on orders with respect to my case. The order was supposed to come on 6th Feb 2018. I have not heard anything eversince.

(Puzzled) Judge: What? Is it? When is the next hearing?

Adv: 2 Nov 2018.

Judge: Ok We shall ensure that the order is passed on that day and a copy given to the parties. Please share the case number with the attendant.

Adv: Thank you your honor.

(Shares the case number with the attendant and walks out)

@Suhas, The judge is not going to make orders and home deliver it to you buddy. You & your advocate have to sit on their head and get the order passed.
In this case patience does not pay my friend. If the judge is transferred & order not passed then you have to start afresh from the arguments stage. Good Luck.

Last edited by bikerzindia : 22nd October 2018 at 17:51.
bikerzindia is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2018, 21:02   #224
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmind View Post
Why don't you try talking to Skoda directly instead dealing with these useless dealers?
Guess they will be more worried about their brand rather than these dealers and prompt action may be in place.
This has already been done ! The case was even brought to notice of Skoda HQ in Czech and I even received a ticket number for the complaint but post that there was no support from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerzindia View Post
Today 22 Oct 2018 I was in the Consumer court for my case and there walked in an Advocate.
@Suhas, The judge is not going to make orders and home deliver it to you buddy. You & your advocate have to sit on their head and get the order passed.
In this case patience does not pay my friend. If the judge is transferred & order not passed then you have to start afresh from the arguments stage. Good Luck.
Some co-incidence maybe , even I was at consumer court today with my advocate to check the proceedings but what came to our notice was that previously the Judge had posted the case 'For orders' has now asked us to submit a written arguments and stated further clarification is required for a couple of documents, So we have got a date for November 2nd and we will positively submit the written arguments as per the reserved request from the honorable court.
SuhasManjunath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2018, 09:28   #225
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Some co-incidence maybe , even I was at consumer court today with my advocate to check the proceedings but what came to our notice was that previously the Judge had posted the case 'For orders' has now asked us to submit a written arguments and stated further clarification is required for a couple of documents, So we have got a date for November 2nd and we will positively submit the written arguments as per the reserved request from the honorable court.
Do you suspect that money has changed hands here and that is why the final verdict is being delayed with the case getting buried in technicalities? Although of course the judiciary is in a pathetic state in our country, but one would expect them reach to a conclusion in a more timely fashion in such a open and shut case like yours.

Also I wonder what did Skoda say in the court? What arguments did they make in their favor? Would it be possible for you give us an insight into that? I am really curious to know since you had a straightforward case to begin with, possessing all documents etc. Or is it that they owned their mistake but the point of contention is only the penalty/punishment involved?
drmohitg is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks