Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st January 2019, 15:47   #256
BANNED

Re: Man buys Skoda Rapid Black edition; Vinayak Skoda sells him a fake ed converted from a regular R

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
First of all, thanks a ton for keeping us updated on this. I am personally eager to see the outcome of this. What I fail to understand is, why is Skoda dragging this for so long despite being a crystal clear case? The dealer along with Skoda higher-ups are hand in hand for sure and the top bosses are not made aware of the same.

With recent news of Skoda leading the charge of VW and Skoda operations in India, this negative publicity would have been enough for Skoda to act, but looks like they want to drag this on.

If I may suggest, have you tried posting this to international Skoda forums like https://www.briskoda.net/forums/ , https://www.skodaforum.co.uk and others to name a few? I think the international attention could force a top down approach to your situation rather than an uprising quest currently going on.
I have not tried posting on such forums, anyway since Skoda's employees have said they would get back to me after 21st, I would wait till Wednesday, 23rd of January to hear from them. If not, I have other plans to make this go viral, I have spoken to a dear friend of mine who does digital marketing and he has sorted some plans to make it go viral, also other plans and talks have initiated to call for a press meet and more such activities where I would personally start getting involved to make it really effective.
Moreover if you could suggest or share more links of forums where I could post to make it work for my favor, then I'd be really glad for it.
SuhasManjunath is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2019, 01:24   #257
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Man buys Skoda Rapid Black edition; Vinayak Skoda sells him a fake ed converted from a regular R

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuhasManjunath View Post
I met Mr. Vibhu Hajela who is the Head of Customer Experience Team and Mr. Amit Dhingra who is National Customer Care Head
Job titles to make the customer's heart sink.
Thad E Ginathom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th January 2019, 18:47   #258
BANNED

Assistance needed !

SKODA EMPLOYEES NOT ALLOWING ME TO REACH THEIR TOP MANAGEMENT IN INDIA

BHPians, I would first like to update everyone that post the meeting in Mumbai, there has been no revert till now, from either of the Skoda's higher ups and nor has anything changed !!
Moreover, I have written twice to Ms. Rovina Fernandes requesting her to share Mr. Zac Hollis official Email address and also fix up an appointment with Mr. Hollis at the earliest possible, but she has quietly dodged the whole request by not updating me with Mr. Zac's Email address or with a scheduled appointment.

In the earlier situation I had found all required Email addresses of the top management using a few sources and formats, but unfortunately when the same is applied to reach Mr. Hollis, the destination address was not found but I later understood that Mr. Hollis is either still using his China Email address ( zac.hollis@skoda-auto.cn )or at least that was found to be active, so I did shoot a couple of Emails to that particular address but the delivery fails after 72 hours and google says "The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7720 [skoda-auto.cn 119.28.134.158: generic::failed_precondition: connect error (111): Connection refused]"

So with the way things are shaping up, It is quite clear to believe that Mr. Zac Hollis might be unaware of this case despite being in one of the most senior level positions in Skoda Auto India Pvt. Ltd and his colleagues do not want me to reach him.
Just for information, the MD, Mr. Gurpratap Boparai and the Head/DGM for sales, Mr. Ajay Shinde are in the loop of the Emails that are sent out from me.

BHPians, Now the assistance that I need is, for someone to share Mr. Zac Hollis official Email address which he would be using now or the source where I could reach him via Email, fellow BHPians who are willing to share the needed information are requested to Direct Message if they feel posting such information on the thread is not righteous.

Last edited by SuhasManjunath : 24th January 2019 at 18:53. Reason: Framing of sentence changed, to make it understand/read easier
Old 24th January 2019, 19:46   #259
BHPian

Quote:

Now the assistance that I need is, for someone to share Mr. Zac Hollis official Email address which he would be using now or the source where I could reach him via Email.
Have you explored the option of reaching out to him via LinkedIn ? You should be able to send a direct message even if you are not 'connected'.
theMandarin is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th January 2019, 19:56   #260
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Just for information, the MD, Mr. Gurpratap Boparai and the Head/DGM for sales, Mr. Ajay Shinde are in the loop of the Emails that are sent out from me.
So I believe the above 2 gentlemen could not give you an acceptable solution? Why do you want to chase after the company's top brass if clearly they are not interested in the same? It was always about Justice in your case and the court is offering you that. I believe take it and let them suffer the bad PR and everything that would result out of a judgement in your favour.
drmohitg is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 24th January 2019, 20:23   #261
Distinguished - BHPian

Add the flight and other costs, plus payment for your time, to your claim.
Thad E Ginathom is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th January 2019, 20:24   #262
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMandarin View Post
Have you explored the option of reaching out to him via LinkedIn ? You should be able to send a direct message even if you are not 'connected'.
Second this option.

Also I see that Mr. Zac Hollis is on facebook. Maybe you could try messaging him there as well.
deepakc is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th January 2019, 21:23   #263
BHPian

Quote:
Assistance needed !
Hi Suhas, I have sent you a couple of PMs. Hoping the information is useful.
Added_flavor is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th January 2019, 22:29   #264
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMandarin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakc View Post
Second this option.

Also I see that Mr. Zac Hollis is on facebook. Maybe you could try messaging him there as well.
I had explored those options this morning, but I preferred the Emails as it would help me even if things don't go in my favor during the conversation or even if Zac does not reply then I could use these Emails in the court, if the fight continues to higher courts.
Now, since I have no proper channel to reach Mr. Hollis ,I guess I will start to reach him through social media platforms as well as a couple of other Emails that few BHPians have PM-ed me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
So I believe the above 2 gentlemen could not give you an acceptable solution? Why do you want to chase after the company's top brass if clearly they are not interested in the same? It was always about Justice in your case and the court is offering you that. I believe take it and let them suffer the bad PR and everything that would result out of a judgement in your favour.
Yes, I definitely agree with your point here but I was just a little keen on having one final talk with Mr. Zac Hollis as he has some extensive global experience from Europe and China and he definitely understands the magnitude of my case if it stays unsolved and also how it would create hardship to deliver his prime responsibility of making Skoda grow in the Indian market as it's India 2.0 project would majorly be headed by him.
Moreover, with whatever I have understood Mr. Zac Hollis seems to be a good and who can understand a customer give the customer 1st priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
Add the flight and other costs, plus payment for your time, to your claim.
Definitely, The math I learnt in school and college will be put to best use now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Added_flavor View Post
Hi Suhas, I have sent you a couple of PMs. Hoping the information is useful.
Just going through the PMs, Will revert you in a few minutes.
Old 24th January 2019, 22:38   #265
Senior - BHPian

I think you're giving too much credit to this Zac Hollis guy! He may be in cahoots with his subordinates and may be stone walling meeting you. He may be advised by his legal team to stone wall or delay meeting up with you. Don't pin your hopes on Zac, it's time to seek a legal recourse now that the meeting didn't bear fruit. Do you really think these guys don't know the way Skoda operates in India?

Last edited by GTO : 25th January 2019 at 15:49. Reason: Let's not get the colour of one's skin into the discussion
Durango Dude is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 24th January 2019, 23:52   #266
BANNED

WHAT SKODA DENIED, BHPians GAVE IT TO ME; AGAIN. A BIG THANK YOU !

Thanks to BHPian Added_flavor's PM and Autocar's article which made it clear to me that Mr. Zac Hollis' complete name is Mr. Zachary Hollis that helped me crack/find out Mr. Hollis' official Email address using some basic methods and formats.
Here's the link to that article :
http://www.autocarpro.in/news-nation...arketing-40585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango Dude View Post
I think you're giving too much credit to this Zac Hollis guy! He may be in cahoots with his subordinates and may be stone walling meeting you. He may be advised by his legal team to stone wall or delay meeting up with you. Don't pin your hopes on Zac, it's time to seek a legal recourse now that the meeting didn't bear fruit. Do you really think these white guys don't know the way Skoda operates in India?
The legal course never stopped and will never stop unless I feel the solution/order passed is up-to my satisfaction.
The continuous effort in reaching Skoda is also a plus point for me, as if at all the case goes on for a higher court appeal then all these instances would be of use to me.

For reaching Mr. Hollis particularly, Firstly it leaves no stone un-turned for arriving at a settlement and also Skoda does not get to use the opportunity of saying this particular person was not informed and I feel it's only fair on my part to include Mr. Hollis in my Emails, when the previous Director of Sales, Service & Marketing Mr. Dixit was marked in all Emails.

Last edited by SuhasManjunath : 24th January 2019 at 23:53.
SuhasManjunath is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 6th February 2019, 12:40   #267
BANNED

Update :

Legal battle :

The case was posted for 4th February 2019, I was present at the court, but representatives of Skoda or Vinayak Skoda remained absent, which now has become a synonym for their attendance for this case.
After pleading to the Justice to pass suitable orders for the case without further delay, he kindly obliged and posted the matter "for orders" on 28th February 2019, I further requested him to schedule that particular hearing on a Saturday so that I could be present for the hearing but he further clarified that my presence would not be needed and I could check the order on their website once the order is posted.

Outcome from discussion with Skoda Auto India :

After the struggle to reach Mr. Zac Hollis and finally piercing my way to his inbox, efforts have not gone down the drain.
As expected Mr. Hollis being the gentleman, he reverted to my Email positively and now has even confirmed to meet me personally in Bangalore on the 13th February 2019, when he is scheduled to visit Skoda Dealerships in Bangalore.
What I now feel positive about is, my case had also previously reached the top management of Skoda auto but none had put an effort to revert with a single line reply at least, Now the new Director has personally reverted and has also sounded positive to resolve my issue by ensuring I get the satisfied and justified result.
SuhasManjunath is offline   (22) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 13:52   #268
BHPian

Quote:
Mr. Zac Hollis confirmed to meet me personally in Bangalore on the 13th February 2019
I am glad your recent efforts are giving positive outcome and light at the end of the tunnel seems evident. Do update us on your interaction which I assume must have happened yesterday.
Thilak29 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 19:38   #269
BHPian

Quote:
confirmed to meet me personally in Bangalore on the 13th February 2019[/b],
Hey, hope this meeting happened. Any updates?
Old 28th February 2019, 09:30   #270
BANNED

Quick Update:

As scheduled, I did meet Mr. Zac Hollis on 13th February 2019 and the discussion continued to even 14th February 2019. So I met him not once but twice!!
Outcome from the meeting ?
Both the meetings went very positive and Mr. Zac Hollis as a person is a true gentleman and definitely a positive person !

Post the meeting, a lot of things did happen which are positive & negative, Hence I could not keep the thread updated !

On the legal side :

The case is due to be heard today (28th February 2019) and I will keep the forum posted about today's updates by end of day.
SuhasManjunath is offline   (10) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks