Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 5th October 2017, 12:15   #1
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Vinayak Skoda sells fake Rapid Black edition. EDIT: Replaced with a new car

Suhas Manjunath shares his ordeal with us. He has filed a consumer court case against Vinayak Skoda for cheating and deceiving him, and also Skoda (the company) for not keeping their dealership in control and letting them manipulate their products.

How he came to know that his car isn't an original 'Black Edition', but a locally converted one:

Quote:
▪ The headlights malfunctioned after delivery itself, i.e. the high beam and flash (dim and dip) were not working.

▪ Spoke to the Senior General Manager of Vinayak Skoda - Mr.Uday Kumar - and he instructed me to visit their service center.

▪ Visited the service center for the first time where they failed to analyse the problem as to why the car's headlights were malfunctioning. So, the General Manager of the service center Mr. Chengappa requested me to give them 10 days of time to find out what the problem was. I obliged and left the service center.

▪ Called the service center manager after 10 days and he asked me to get the car and visit their service center where their technicians would show me what the problem was.

▪ Visited the service center as per his request, where the technician explained to me that the internal wiring and programming of the ECU / BCM for the limited edition / Black Package Skoda Rapid is different from the regular/normal Skoda Rapid. Later, he went on to tell me that the internal wiring and ECU / BCM which is present in my car is the one that comes with the regular/normal Skoda Rapid and hence, the headlights (Black Package) which were present in my car were malfunctioning.

He even proved this point to me by connecting my car's headlight power-socket to a regular/normal Skoda Rapid's headlight and showed me that it's functioning normally.

▪ He said that I can further check my car's model by installing the 'MySkoda' app and get the details whether my car is a regular or limited edition Skoda Rapid. I installed the 'MySkoda' app and checked my car details which revealed that it is NOT a limited edition Skoda Rapid.

▪ Later called the Senior General Manager of Vinayak Skoda Mr.Uday and confronted him about the same. He went on to accept his foul play in my car. He said that he didn't have stock of Limited edition / Black Package Skoda Rapids in the colour that I had booked, so went on to remove the parts from a different Skoda Rapid (which was manufactured as Black Package) and put those parts in my car...he also put my car's parts in that car (basically swapping parts between the two cars).

▪ I even went on to speak to the owner of Vinayak Skoda Mr.Suresh and he also admitted to the foul play of his manager Mr.Uday.

▪ I have call recordings where the Senior General Manager Mr.Uday has accepted his foul play.

▪ Please note, not just me, but even another customer is at a loss as the car which is delivered to him is not in factory condition (the other car where the parts were swapped with mine).
Suhas has shared a few documents. Booking order shows a booking for the Skoda Rapid Style Plus 1.6MPI in Candy White BP (BP stands for Black Package limited edition):
Vinayak Skoda sells fake Rapid Black edition. EDIT: Replaced with a new car-booking-order.jpg

Proforma Invoice which again clearly shows the booking was taken for a Black Package car as it has "BP" mentioned:
Vinayak Skoda sells fake Rapid Black edition. EDIT: Replaced with a new car-car-proforma-invoicepage001.jpg

My Skoda App : Screenshot which shows the actual variant of the car. Clearly visible that the car is not a BP:
Vinayak Skoda sells fake Rapid Black edition. EDIT: Replaced with a new car-car-skoda-app.png

Car Invoice 1 - The actual invoice copy given during the delivery of my car (which is underpriced):
Vinayak Skoda sells fake Rapid Black edition. EDIT: Replaced with a new car-car-invoice1.jpg

Car Invoice 2 - produced after delivery on questioning that the Black Package was not mentioned in the earlier invoice; this invoice was edited to make the customer believe the genuinity of the car:
Vinayak Skoda sells fake Rapid Black edition. EDIT: Replaced with a new car-car-invoice-2.jpg

Debit note 1 and debit note 2 : raised after questioning the difference in amount that had been paid to the dealer and what showed on the invoice:
Vinayak Skoda sells fake Rapid Black edition. EDIT: Replaced with a new car-car-debit-note1.jpg
Vinayak Skoda sells fake Rapid Black edition. EDIT: Replaced with a new car-car-debit-note2.jpg

Insurance was done by me after taking the ex-showroom value from the dealer. The dealer initially gave the value as Rs.9,72,617 and the same is reflected in the insurance (IDV), but later underpriced it in the actual invoice (this is another proof that the dealer has clearly cheated me in money matters):
Vinayak Skoda sells fake Rapid Black edition. EDIT: Replaced with a new car-car-insurance.jpg

Vinayak Skoda sells fake Rapid Black edition. EDIT: Replaced with a new car-4.jpg

Name:  3b.png
Views: 56380
Size:  267.9 KB

Name:  3.png
Views: 56632
Size:  373.0 KB

Name:  1.png
Views: 55959
Size:  283.5 KB

25th October 2017 - Suhaas's shares his detailed log of the ordeal:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuhasManjunath View Post
Hey BHPians,
I had promised to put up my version of the issue and here it is ! and really sorry for the delay.

I purchased a brand new Skoda rapid style plus 1.6MPI MT Black Package(Limited Edition) in Candy White colour from Vinayak Skoda located in Sadashivnagar, Bangalore on 31st October 2016 but dealer ended up swapping cars to make believe that the delivered car is genuine !

Take a few minutes and read as how the entire scam unfolded .

During the first week of October 2016 , I decided to buy a car in the price range of 10 to 12 lakhs and then test drove Volkswagen Vento , Hyundai Verna , Skoda Rapid and then narrowed my buy to Skoda Rapid as it had a better build quality than the Hyundai Verna and was priced better than the Volkswagen Vento . After taking this decision I visited the only two Skoda dealers in bangalore to get their respective offers , post which Tafe Access told me that they don’t have the stock for the Skoda Rapid style plus 1.6MPI MT Black Package(Limited Edition) but when I visited Vinayak Skoda , they checked and confirmed to me that the stock for Skoda Rapid style plus 1.6MPI MT Black Package(Limited Edition) in Candy White colour is available but they have just 1 car in stock and I have to make the booking as soon as possible if I needed the car.
After finalizing the discounts, I went ahead and locked the deal with Vinayak Skoda for Skoda Rapid style plus 1.6MPI MT Black Package(Limited Edition) in Candy White colour for Rs.11,80,000 .
According to the deal , the amount of Rs.11,80,000 was including Ex-showroom price , Road Tax , Insurance, Essential accessories(mud flaps and floor mats) and Handling charges . which were split up as following :
Ex-showroom price : Rs.9,72,617
Road Tax and RTO charges : Rs.1,51,144
Insurance : Rs.44,904
Handling Charges : Rs.10,000
Essential Accessories : Rs.1,750

On 14th October 2016, I paid a booking amount of Rs.20,000 to book the car.
Later during talks with the dealer, they were very hesitant to let me avail loan through my wishful bank and persuaded me to avail the loan through the dealer itself and as I already knew that every dealer has a understanding with their banks to get commission for the loans sanctioned from them, I stood my ground and told them that I will cancel the booking if they don’t let me take my loan from the bank which I wish.

Later on 18th October 2016, the dealer demanded another Rs.30,000 to fully block the car and give me proforma invoice to apply for loan, So I went ahead and made that payment of Rs.30,000 .
After submitting the documents to the bank, they approved my loan .

On 23rd October 2016, I had further discussions with the dealer, I had issues with the insurance provided by them and there was a huge price difference between the dealer and the market price for the same insurance policy, so I decided to do the insurance from the agent I personally knew . So now the total amount that I had to pay to the dealer had dropped to Rs.11,35.096 (as the insurance was done by me and not the dealer)

On 24th October 2016, I spoke to the dealer and conveyed that the amount is ready and it will be transferred to them and I told them to get the car ready for delivery on 26th October 2016 and the dealer promised to do so.

On 25th October 2016, I further instructed my bank to transfer Rs.10,85,096 to the dealer’s account immediately.

On 26th October 2016, the dealer failed to deliver the car by giving silly reasons.

Finally on 31st October 2016, the dealer delivered my car and the car looked genuine but there were problems with documents issued for the purchase of the car. Firstly the dealer had given an underpriced tax invoice, a wrongly issued temporary registration certificate. This is further explained below.
As the dealer had promised the car’s ex-showroom value would be Rs.9,72,617 but they had issued a underpriced tax invoice for just Rs.9,24,740 and there was a difference of Rs.47,877
And since I wanted a particular registration number for my car, I had instructed the dealer to get temporary registration done before delivery, In that temporary registration the dealer has mentioned the car as Skoda Rapid Style Plus 1.6 MPI Automatic(AT)
The underpriced tax invoice was also not reflecting the car’s limited edition/black package .
On questioning these issues, the dealer promised me to re-visit his showroom on the 2nd November 2016 and they would solve all my problems with my car and as 31st October and 1st November were holidays due to Diwali and Karanataka Rajyotsava and just the delivery team would be working on these days to fulfill the deliveries as it was a auspicious season, I took the delivery of the car.

On visiting the showroom on 2nd November 2016 and talking with the dealer, he said the issued tax invoice could not be changed so subsequently I realized that my Road tax amount would drop from Rs.1,51,144 to Rs.1,43,706 and the difference would be Rs.7,438 and he had not issued any invoice for the handling charges(Rs.10,000) and the essential accessories (Rs.1,750) .
So the dealer further told me that all he can do is raise a non-refundable debit note and not help me in any other way, I argued with him for his unfair trade policies and cheating the customer in front of their own eyes but he still did not understand my problems,so not agreeing to the issuing of debit note for the total difference amount of Rs.67,605 I left his showroom .

On 9th November 2016, I contacted Skoda customer care through phone and e-mail addressing them to help me sort out the issues connected to the debit note and the issued tax invoice not reflecting Skoda rapid style plus 1.6MPI MT ‘Black Package/Limited Edition’ for which they sent me a silly or unprofessional reply stating ‘please contact the senior general manager of the showroom in vinayak Skoda’ and they had attached his phone number.
Such a reply from a manufacturer like Skoda left me puzzled as to why the company was not intervening in the issue and not helping it’s customer get a suitable solution.

On 14th November 2016, I sent another E-mail to Skoda and the area sales manager regarding the debit note issue but made sure to attach evidence with this mail showing the underpriced invoice issued when compared to their proforma invoice split-up given.

Between 4th November to 21st November 2016:
On 4th November 2016, The bank asked me to submit all the documents to them as I had availed a loan. So when I spoke to the bank manager about the difference in the amount (Rs.67,605) he said I shall either have to pay up the difference amount immediately or I should rectify the documents and then submit it to the bank within a weeks’ time .
So hearing to this I again visited the showroom several times for close to three weeks(between 4th November to 21st November 2016) after the delivery to request them to rectify my documents for which they replied to me in very rude and unprofessional manner saying ‘We deal with all our customers in this manner, if you cannot accept the documents we have issued then it’s not our problem and since you have not availed the loan from us we cannot help you with this’ but still since it was causing me financial trouble, I still requested them and after a few arguments the dealer obliged to talk to the bank and sort out the matter On 21st November 2016. The bank finally was ready to accept the debit note for the difference in amount with a clear caution given to me that anytime during the bank audits if any problem arises with the debit note then I shall be responsible to pay the debit note amount back to bank immediately as the debit note which was given from the dealer looked very unprofessional as it was just typed on letterhead and did not bear any auditable/accountable information of the dealer such as a VAT or TIN numbers and the the entire amount did not have a tax break-up which is usually shown in invoices. Since I was tired of running between the bank and the dealer and after seeing the unruly behavior of the dealer and the manufacturer not helping me in any way, I agreed to the claw put by the bank.

On 18th November 2016, I realized that the headlights of the car were malfunctioning (flash and high beam not working) so I contacted the showroom for which the manager asked me to visit their service center where they would help me fix the issue. Meanwhile I told him that my car’s invoice doesn’t reflect the ‘limited edition/black package’ so how will I contact them with my car’s issue being the headlight. So the manager made a smart and sly decision to make me wait for sometime before I contacted the service center so that he could issue me a second tax invoice copy where he had edited the invoice and included the ‘black package’ in the invoice and asked me to submit the new invoice if they asked.

So on 27th December 2016(Delay in visiting the showroom as i was not in town for a few weeks and then I had my exams), I visited the service center and reported my issues with the car. The service center technician had failed to assess the problem so the service center manager asked me to give them 8-10 days to figure what the problem was and he allowed me to take the car and use it normally.

On 6th January 2017, I contacted the service center and they asked me to meet them with my car so they could show me what the issue was, When I visited the service center, the manager took my permission to demonstrate the problem in my car during which he showed me that the regular Skoda rapid’s headlight was functioning normally on my car and just the limited edition/black package Skoda rapid’s headlight was malfunctioning on my car which is because my car was not manufactured as a limited edition/black package Skoda Rapid but was a regular Skoda rapid .
So, I realized that the dealer has completely modified the car from exterior to make it look like a limited edition/black package before he had delivered it to me.

Following this I decided to directly talk to the senior general manager of the showroom and confront to him about his foul play with my car, He later accepted his foul play and said he didn’t have a Skoda Rapid style plus 1.6MPI MT Black Package(Limited Edition)in Candy White colour so he had swapped a few parts to make regular Skoda Rapid style plus 1.6MPI MT in Candy White colour to look like a Skoda Rapid style plus 1.6MPI MT Black Package(Limited Edition), Later I even called the owner of Vinayak Skoda and he also admitted to the mistake done by his employees and told me that his senior general manager would contact me to address the issue.

The very next day, i.e on the 7th January 2017, the senior general manager of Vinayak Skoda contacted me and requested me give him one chance to fix my headlight issue and I felt it’s always right for a human being to get a chance to correct their mistakes. So I obliged. He asked me a few more days time to find a solution to my headlight issue.

On 18th January 2017, the senior general manager of Vinayak Skoda called me and confidently told me that they have found a solution and I should visit their service center again and later on the same day I called up the service center manager and he confirmed to me that the headlights have arrived from Skoda and it's as simple as just swapping it with my existing headlights.

On 20th January 2017, since I had promised them to give them a chance to rectify the issue, I visited their service center again where their service center manager tells me a funny story that ‘they have specially requested Skoda to manufacture a special pair of headlamps which look like limited edition/black package headlamps but will function on a regular Skoda Rapid and as my car was still under warranty and the dealer would claim it under the warranty’ after he said this , I clearly understood that the dealer has planned and executed some masterplan to close the issue without them getting caught publicly for cheating the customer, If the service center’s manager’s words were true and if Skoda has specially manufactured such headlamps for my particular car (which is next to impossible) then why hasn’t the company contacted me directly and taken my consent too ? if the warranty was being claimed then why didn’t the manufacturer inform the same to the owner of the car (as whenever any warranty is claimed the owner of the vehicle directly gets a update on their registered mobile number) but still I didn’t argue with him on these points, I simply let him demonstrate me that the ‘specially manufactured headlamps’ and it indeed worked normally on my car but later when I investigated about specially manufactured headlamps and asked them reveal what is changed/different in the ‘specially manufactured headlamps’ I realized that they were fake or black package headlamps which had twitched internal wiring to work on a regular Skoda rapid. Realizing this I declined his offer to fix my car and walked out of the service center without my car being fixed or altered from that present condition.

Later I did some research online and realized that the Skoda company has an app which is directly managed by the manufacturer(Skoda Auto India Pvt.Ltd) where we can register our cars and avail complete information about it, So I did install the MySkoda app and entered my VIN number and followed the registration procedure to check my car details, from which it clearly showed me that the car I owned or which was delivered to me was a regular Skoda Rapid and not The limited edition Skoda Rapid.

After this, I immediately contacted a lawyer and filed a consumer court case against them for all the unfair trade practices and cheating, with all the evidences that I had and since I had started recording all the calls which were connected to this matter, It has become easy for me to fight the case in the consumer court. I also spoke to a chartered accountant who told me that such debit notes without TIN number of the issuer do not hold good for accounting purposes and filing of taxes and thus they in turn become the black money or illegal money for the hoarders
Later when I was doing some more research about similar cases by dealers’ of Skoda, I came across the case of Harish kanchan which has gone viral on the team-bhp and has become famous in all platforms, Later when I spoke to him personally he told me he had to fight hard to get his justice!

I also want you guys to clearly know that it’s not just me but there are hundreds of other people who have been a victim of such debit notes and car swaps and which clearly shows that Skoda dealers are not just cheating their customers but also cheating the nation by avoiding taxes and making illegal money . Moreover such dealers tend to bring negative impact on the brand and also impacts the manufacturer as they create such fake ed/converted variants of a specific car when only a limited number of products have to be manufactured and sold as they are Limited versions

Last edited by Rehaan : 22nd January 2018 at 14:07. Reason: As per RP.
GTO is offline   (136) Thanks
Old 5th October 2017, 12:59   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Man buys Skoda Rapid Black edition; Vinayak Skoda sells him a fake ed converted from a regular R

Thread moved from the Assembly Line to the Dealership section!
GTO is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th October 2017, 13:24   #3
BHPian

Re: Man buys Skoda Rapid Black edition; Vinayak Skoda sells him a fake ed converted from a regular R

What the heck! These dealerships should be fired and shut. I am a Skoda owner since 2009 (Fabia till 2014 and Rapid since then). Initially there were concerns with Gurudev Motors, Chennai. But things are pretty smooth since 2011 which earned them a repeat customer in me buying the Rapid. Whenever I read Skoda horror stories, I start to think how lucky I am. May be the Sales and Service Adviser has made the difference to me. I have stuck with the same SA since the first service and he does not recommend unwanted repairs to me. Infact, during the last service he advised to get the battery changed elsewhere as it will be costly with the dealership.

I don't think this may be restricted to 2 cars as mentioned by Suhas. There may be many other cars converted like this, but running without problems. If Suhas had not faced the problem, he wouldn't have found out the actual issue.

Swapping parts is one thing, but manipulating the invoice raised with Skoda is taking the scam to next level.

But at least the service guys diagnosed and informed the owner about the truth of the ECU being that of normal Rapid. They could have easily been hand in glove with the Sales dept and covered it up by fixing the issue.

I have a question though! Why is this getting reported after 1 year? I see that the car was purchased in Oct 2016 and Suhas had faced problems almost immediately after the delivery. Is it a case where the owner could not find a forum to express his concerns? or did he wait until the case is filed in consumer court? I do not remember coming across any such news in other social forums.

Beautiful machines are ruined by these horror experiences with dealerships.

Last edited by narsi_6989 : 5th October 2017 at 13:42.
narsi_6989 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 5th October 2017, 13:32   #4
Senior - BHPian

Really shameful of their dealers and of the company itself for not sorting out the dealership and service issues since past so many years. Skoda is basically complacent and culpable for their felonious behaviour. What's the use of launching 35 lac SUVs in India till you first sort out your service network.

No Cheers today...
dkaile is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 5th October 2017, 13:44   #5
PAS
BHPian

Whenever I see a Skoda, especially, Fabia, Superb and Octavia I fall in love instantly for the sheer beauty they possess. But no, I never (I guess will never) gathered the courage to even walk to their showrooms, thanks to numerous horror stories of Skoda Sales & Service.

Hope the consumer court not only makes the dealer responsible but also holds Skoda accountable for the dealer’s action. It’s high time where courts don’t give isolated judgment but make reference to other cases and treat such organizations as repeat offenders.
PAS is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th October 2017, 13:49   #6
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by narsi_6989 View Post
I have a question though! Why is this getting reported after 1 year?
He's been fighting with Skoda & the dealer for a while. He was searching for Skoda complaints online, found Harish Kanchan's thread and dropped an email to us (using the 'contact us' form).
GTO is offline   (24) Thanks
Old 5th October 2017, 14:01   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narsi_6989 View Post
What the heck! These dealerships should be fired and shut.
On contrary to what we expect Skoda to do (i.e. to fire the dealership and send a lawsuit for malpractice), Skoda will actually chose to happily ignore the entire scenario.
I wont be surprised if it comes out in support of the dealer as well.

The condition of it's dealerships are bad, because of negligence on part of Skoda itself.
abhishek46 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 5th October 2017, 14:15   #8
Team-BHP Support

Just when it seems that Skoda is making good progress in terms of dealership experience and customer satisfaction - a horror story pops up and is such a bad one to read - that you tend to forget all the progress they've made over the years.

Skoda isn't going anywhere in the Indian market without keeping such dealers in control.

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 5th October 2017 at 14:20.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 5th October 2017, 14:21   #9
Team-BHP Support

This service center technician deserves an award for honesty:

Quote:
Visited the service center as per his request, where the technician explained to me that the internal wiring and programming of the ECU for the limited edition / Black Package Skoda Rapid is different from the regular/normal Skoda Rapid. Later, he went on to tell me that the internal wiring and ECU which is present in my car is the one that comes with the regular/normal Skoda Rapid and hence, the headlights (Black Package) which were present in my car were malfunctioning.

He even proved this point to me by connecting my car's headlight power-socket to a regular/normal Skoda Rapid's headlight and showed me that it's functioning normally. He said that I can further check my car's model by installing the 'MySkoda' app and get the details whether my car is a regular or limited edition Skoda Rapid. I installed the 'MySkoda' app and checked my car details which revealed that it is NOT a limited edition Skoda Rapid.

Last edited by SmartCat : 5th October 2017 at 14:23.
SmartCat is offline   (35) Thanks
Old 5th October 2017, 14:26   #10
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartcat View Post
This service center technician deserves an award for honesty:
It's the same dealer network service center. May be the same guy who swapped the parts from the other car. The car was at the center for 10 days so surely him and the senior folks would have tried everything possible to conceal the deceit.

The way I see it - They ran out of options at this point.

The ECU being different in both the cars would not have been something they expected when they did the con job. We Team-Bhp'ians wouldnt have expected it either - for the black edition was just a cosmetic job on the Rapid. Swapping the ECU wouldn't be an easy job either.

Easier option at this point would have been to admit the truth and let the costumer run from pillar to post about the ordeal. Let's not forget - the sales manager and the owner of the dealership 'admitted' their conjob too, but that doesn't help the customer in any way.

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 5th October 2017 at 14:28.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 5th October 2017, 14:29   #11
BHPian

That is sad! I think the genius who though this idea thought that the Black Package is just some black grilles and wheels and lights. Might not have known about the ECU difference. Every crime has a trail.

I love the Skoda cars. I personally think Rapid looks much hotter than Vento. The Octy and Octy RS gives the highest bang for the buck in performance. But these kind of stories are really tarnishing their image.

Actually I am not surprised. The company is in internal turmoil as their parent VW is trying to give them a tough time by trying to negate Skoda's sales advantage. So Skoda might even ignore such things and be ok with making a quick buck.

Even now I am dreaming of an Octy 5-6 years down the line. But these kind of news is sending shudders down my spine.

Last edited by rageshgr : 5th October 2017 at 14:32.
rageshgr is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th October 2017, 14:39   #12
A M
BHPian

This is F-R-A-U-D. Another low for Skoda. Such stories make me run away from VW group. The products may be good but I never got good vibes from them. And such stories break the trust on the company. But I think for VW its business as usual in India.
A M is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 5th October 2017, 14:54   #13
Senior - BHPian

Looks like Skoda (and the VW group) has never learned its lesson from the past experiences. One more reason why I would never consider a vehicle from the VW stable, no matter how good their cars are. I hope the owner will not have to wait for many years before justice is served.
pjbiju is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 5th October 2017, 14:56   #14
BHPian

OMG! This is the same place where we got our Rapid in November 2016. Fortunately, the BP had stopped when we booked else personally I liked the BP and would have booked the BP.

They called us almost every day till we booked the car.

In last September I had to take the car to ASC because I saw the car in Stagnant water in Koramangala with ample amount of water inside the car due to heavy rains.

Since this, I had to call them and the RSA guys every day to pick up the car but nobody turned up. I took the car personally to TAFE instead of Vinayaka since it was nearer.

Finally fought with and requested the TAFE guys and got the car after 1 month of ceaseless calls.

I hope this lad gets the justice he deserves.

Last edited by sangam_mm93 : 5th October 2017 at 15:13. Reason: Rephrased the content.
sangam_mm93 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th October 2017, 15:13   #15
BHPian

Are you kidding me? This must be rock-bottom for Skoda!
I cannot even imagine such blatant disregard to law and indulgence in malpractices.

Forget closing the dealership, the owner and GM should be jailed.
Indians customers need to be treated with respect, and such brands like Skoda need to be taught a lesson!!
DuHasstMich is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed