Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th November 2006, 00:21   #1

Phoenix Hyundai, Mumbai: Share your experiences

Does any one have any experiences with Phoenix Hyundai at Mumbai?
I am not sure if they have other branches. But I am referring to the office located near Everad Nagar in Sion.

My experience is as below:
  • Sales pitch was good. But the salesperson I was dealing with quit at short notice. (I am used to this attrition, being in the IT industry).
  • Once I placed an order, found that I had to follow up multiple times. The sales persons would state that they would get back to me, but would never do.
  • Went personally over the weekend, but the senior salesperson looked at my dress get up and was more interested in talking to his colleague instead of me (when i was sitting right in front of him). The senior sales person was taken aback when I told him point blank that his behaviour was unprofessional.
  • The sales pitch was the delivery would take two weeks. But post order, the delivery date was difficult to be given. It required multiple attempts to get a specific date.
I am still awaiting the delivery of my car. I have been told it will take an additional week.

So my question to the team is:
- Have you interacted with Phoenix Hyundai? And if so, how has been your experience?

Cheers...
Old 26th November 2006, 11:46   #2
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Mumbaikar : i'd say cancel your booking and get your hyundai from somewhere else. If you cancel your booking they will deduct some file charges (Rs 1000) and give u back ur downpayment. There are too many dealers in the market and this sorta attitude from the dealer is totally unacceptable.
Old 26th November 2006, 15:36   #3
Senior - BHPian

Mumbaikar ,

I have had a very bad experience with Phoenix. I called them for the Tuscon and they kept me on hold and transferred the call around for 3-4 minutes. And when it was finally picked up in the sales dept. , I heard the Sales Rep who was asked to attend to my call say - Tell him Im busy and mereko is kaam mein mat phasao !!

I disconnected - redialled and blasted the lady / receptionist who had asnwered me earlier. Within 5 minutes I get a call from the very Sales Rep who was shrugging off his responsibility , with stories and excuses as to why he said that !! I asked to ensure that the phone mic was blocked when he talks rubbish and asked him get lost.

I complained to Hyundai on the website and I guess as a result of that Phoenix again called me after 5 days apologising for the incident and asking me to give them one chance. Again I asked them to get lost.

So if there is any thing you feel negative , just walk away from Phoenix

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks