Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2018, 21:35   #46
BHPian

Re: TAFE Access, Chennai: I want agreed deal on paper, but dealer refuses

I am glad you have found a dealer amenable to your conditions. I am curious to know what accessories you are getting for 1.7 lakhs? Please do update us on your purchase process and delivery as well.
Old 20th January 2018, 22:25   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobogris View Post
I am glad you have found a dealer amenable to your conditions. I am curious to know what accessories you are getting for 1.7 lakhs? Please do update us on your purchase process and delivery as well.
Absolutely Lobo - The booking experience was 8/10 at concorde. The vehicle is not invoiced yet. Its probably being manufactured at the factory, as i type this. There is already a thread brewing in the assembly line on my Nexon ownership and will update it as soon as i take delivery.

PLease find below the accessories worth 1.7 lacs. All are orignal accessories including taxes and installation.

Name:  nexon accessories.png
Views: 1164
Size:  19.1 KB
scopriobharath is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st January 2018, 00:45   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scopriobharath View Post
Absolutely Lobo - The booking experience was 8/10 at concorde. The vehicle is not invoiced yet. Its probably being manufactured at the factory, as i type this. There is already a thread brewing in the assembly line on my Nexon ownership and will update it as soon as i take delivery.

PLease find below the accessories worth 1.7 lacs. All are orignal accessories including taxes and installation.

Attachment 1719315

Congratulations. But are you sure about sunroof? Workmanship confidence? Forget warranty. Have you seen any of their work and taken feedback?
Old 21st January 2018, 01:26   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_chn View Post
Congratulations. But are you sure about sunroof? Workmanship confidence? Forget warranty. Have you seen any of their work and taken feedback?
I am seeing one being installed image a hexa tomorrow. It's same whether installed on a nano or hexa.
Old 21st January 2018, 14:06   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I am seeing one being installed image a hexa tomorrow. It's same whether installed on a nano or hexa.
Quote:
I looked at the Hexa today and the fitment is pretty impressive. It looks almost like a factory finish. There are slight panel gaps, but overall it's perfect. I am definitely gonna go for one for my Nexon.

Apparently, it's the same unit and same team who install it whether in the Nano or Tigor or Nexon or Hexa.

Last edited by Aditya : 28th January 2018 at 10:23. Reason: Spellings
Old 24th January 2018, 02:54   #51
BHPian

TAFE Access, Chennai: I want agreed deal on paper, but dealer refuses

Quote:
slight panel gaps but overall it's perfect.

Slight panel gaps and yet perfect?
I can understand you are being positive but when it rains these slight panel gaps will begin showing up and there are no undo buttons later.

Sun roof is just fancy and not essential. Agree?
Unless you travel a lot on highways that are clean, have a covered park and a spare car to drive around during rains, I'd kindly ask you to reconsider. Apologies if it sounds discouraging.

Last edited by petrolhead_chn : 24th January 2018 at 02:55.
petrolhead_chn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th January 2018, 07:53   #52
Distinguished - BHPian

This is weird. Someone wants a water-tight written contract but seems to be ok with a potentially water-leaking sunroof.
kiku007 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th January 2018, 15:01   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Slight panel gaps and yet perfect?.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiku007 View Post
This is weird. Someone wants a water-tight written contract but seems to be ok with a potentially water-leaking sunroof.
The panel is outside the sunroof and the gap is a mm or two. I feel that's acceptable tolerances.

There is a three year warranty and secondly it's being done by webasto. I am pretty sure it won't leak.
Old 24th January 2018, 15:12   #54
BHPian

Quote:
a mm or two
Quote:
pretty sure
Great! Go for it. The warranty which used to be 5yrs earlier (IIRC) is now 3yrs and either ways it should help you patch up with the dealer later if necessary.
Post a snap after installation
petrolhead_chn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2019, 09:45   #55
BANNED

Quote:
The panel is outside the sunroof and the gap is a mm or two. I feel that's acceptable tolerances.

There is a three year warranty and secondly it's being done by webasto. I am pretty sure it won't leak.
Hi Friend,
I've just joined TEAM-BHP and am delighted to do so with so many well informed and highly knowledgeable car enthusiasts to boast of.
Well, I just read your post and your determination to get things done in a positive way and I appreciate it. I've provisionally booked Nexon XZ Silver with a dealer in Chennai (KLN motors) by paying Rs.11,000/- and hope I made the right choice. The final offer made by the local dealer KLN motors is Rs.8,62,000/- which includes rto registration,insurance, bumper to bumper insurance and also exchange of my flood affected 2007 Santro xing which they agreed to take for Rs.1,10,000/-. They do not have stock of XZ and promised delivery within 20-25 days. Can I hear your views please about Nexon.
Hope ,the pricing is ok and the right decision
Old 27th October 2019, 11:06   #56
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny121 View Post
Hi Friend,
I've just joined TEAM-BHP and am delighted to do so with so many well informed and highly knowledgeable car enthusiasts to boast of.
Well, I just read your post and your determination to get things done in a positive way and I appreciate it. I've provisionally booked Nexon XZ Silver with a dealer in Chennai (KLN motors) by paying Rs.11,000/- and hope I made the right choice. The final offer made by the local dealer KLN motors is Rs.8,62,000/- which includes rto registration,insurance, bumper to bumper insurance and also exchange of my flood affected 2007 Santro xing which they agreed to take for Rs.1,10,000/-. They do not have stock of XZ and promised delivery within 20-25 days. Can I hear your views please about Nexon.
Hope ,the pricing is ok and the right decision
Yes. It's an awesome deal. Please share your email address or mobile number
Old 27th October 2019, 11:25   #57
BANNED

Quote:
Yes. It's an awesome deal. Please share your email address or mobile number
121danesh@gmail.com
Mob.9444903659

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com