Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th December 2006, 17:39   #1

Before-long-trip service for old M800

Guys,

I have a 10-yr old M800 (bought second hand from a relative) - whose engine and mileage is still great. I will be taking the car out on its first long drive (a 1000km trip to and back from Kerala) in a couple of weeks.

I would like to give the car a preemptive service (in the normal schedule, the next is still about 2000kms away). One of the doors is a little creaky and I want to replace the 'really-bad' stereo with a half-way decent music system (cassette player only - The CD player will be in my new car). Which service station in Bangalore would be a good place for this service and replacement?

While I will be buying a new car the coming March, I will be giving this car to my brother (who will be learning to drive on this). So, I'm not looking at the service to only last me till March......I'd like a good overhaul that will last the car a while.

Please suggest a good service station/contact in Bangalore for this. Should I go to one of the dealers (mandovi/pratham/bimal)?

/vinod
Old 18th December 2006, 16:01   #2
BHPian

Vari motors near Manipal Hospital, Airport Road is a good one. I have my old M800 seviced from there. Not many cars per day like in other service stations. It is probably the only Maruti authorised service station who give a personalised service.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks