Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2016, 07:49   #46
BHPian

Re: Decent Hyundai Service Centre in Delhi/NCR

Quote:
Unlike Piyush46, i had a very bad experience with Capital Hyundai, Sec-83, Noida. Please suggest a good service center from your personal experience.
Hello santsharan,
I didn't visit capital hyundai in sector-83. The one i visit is adjacent to sector-15 metro station, next to bajaj motorcycles' workshop.
Old 27th August 2016, 22:12   #47
BHPian

Avoid Deep Hyundai, Peeragarhi at all costs !
They managed to damage my month old Creta's Rear bumper during first service, though they did own up to it and offered to get the bumper repainted for me but I was too sceptical to give them the car again. Who knows what they might damage or swap. Though I was happy with the resolution,it was really painful to see my new car being damaged for no fault of mine.
Old 16th October 2016, 01:01   #48
BHPian

Hi Folks in Noida,

I am still looking for a suggestion on a good ASS. Apart from the regular service my i10 recently started giving a strange metallic sound (like some metal part is bruising with the road). Got it checked from a local mechanic and he removed my central locking speaker suggesting that it is loose.

The sound still remains...

Would appreciate your quick suggestion.
Old 8th December 2016, 15:37   #49
BHPian

What would be the best Hyundai ASS in Gurgaon? In my 4 years of ownership of my i20, I haven'y yet settled in with any Hyundai ASS yet - low running of the car being the primary reason though.

Had bought the car from Superon Hyundai - but given the distance from my place, as well as the sad state of the service lane from Rajiv Chowk to Hero Honda chowk (not to mention the risky wrong side drive), I started avoiding it.
Tried Safdarjung then, but the overall congested and choc-a-blok feel the workshop gave meant it was just a one service affair with them.
Had been going to Dee Emm Hyundai in Sector 18 for the last 2 services - I used to like it initially as it used to be relatively empty, and felt the car got the attention it deserved. But found them getting increasingly pushy on non-essential services (pushing Engine decarbonization on a 3yr old i20P that has run just 15k kms). Most recently, had given my car for a body shop job insurance claim, and they gave it two extra dents and a couple of more scratches than it had originally gone in for. They tried pushing it on me saying 'Pehle ka hai Sir', I stood my ground - they finally relented and got the work done FOC.

All this has left a bad taste, and am thinking of moving again for the next service. So, any pointers would really help. The car has a very low running, just the daily ~5-6kms home-office run for my wife.

Last edited by Sinner666 : 8th December 2016 at 15:38.
Sinner666 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th December 2016, 22:15   #50
BHPian

Hi all,

Any new Hyundai ASS reviews in Delhi, esp South Delhi?

Till now I was going to HMP Mathura Road - however do not think it is worth the effort since it is not company owned any more. Not did I have any particularly great experience with them but there was a peace of mind factor dealing with COCO workshop.

There were a few recos in past 1-2 pages for Plaza Hyundai (ex HMP) but open to suggestions.
Old 9th May 2017, 11:39   #51
BHPian

My experience with Elroy Hyundai, Okhla has been particularly bad.
In my Grand i10's First Free Service, they managed to mess up the clutch, suspension and gear box, all three of them.
And they did not even attend to a few complaints with the car I had lodged with them while getting the car serviced.

My friend also had the same complaint against Elroy who during service allegedly swapped the AC On/Off switch with a defective switch in his Grand i10 and later refused to acknowledge the same.
They had the b*lls to ask for 4-4.5K for changing the switch even though his car was in company warranty and should have been changed FOC.

My verdict of Elroy Service Centre, Okhla: take a working car to them for service and return with a damaged car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya101 View Post
Hi all,

Any new Hyundai ASS reviews in Delhi, esp South Delhi?

Till now I was going to HMP Mathura Road - however do not think it is worth the effort since it is not company owned any more. Not did I have any particularly great experience with them but there was a peace of mind factor dealing with COCO workshop.

There were a few recos in past 1-2 pages for Plaza Hyundai (ex HMP) but open to suggestions.
Hi aditya101,
Where did u finally get your car serviced in South Delhi?
How was the experience?

I need to get my car serviced (Second Free Service).
Where should I get it done from?
Elroy & Koncept are big no-no.

Is Plaza Hyundai (Formerly Hyundai Motor Plaza) a good bet?
Old 9th May 2017, 12:47   #52
BHPian

Shri Goyal,

I stuck to Plaza Hyundai. Overall experience is neutral but after hearing your story I say it's worth going the distance.

Proximity to metro is good advantage. I usually don't wait for the car so use the metro to wrap up pending things at CP etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_goyal2000 View Post
My experience with Elroy Hyundai, Okhla has been particularly bad.
In my Grand i10's First Free Service, they managed to mess up the clutch, suspension and gear box, all three of them.
And they did not even attend to a few complaints with the car I had lodged with them while getting the car serviced.

My friend also had the same complaint against Elroy who during service allegedly swapped the AC On/Off switch with a defective switch in his Grand i10 and later refused to acknowledge the same.
They had the b*lls to ask for 4-4.5K for changing the switch even though his car was in company warranty and should have been changed FOC.

My verdict of Elroy Service Centre, Okhla: take a working car to them for service and return with a damaged car.

Hi aditya101,
Where did u finally get your car serviced in South Delhi?
How was the experience?

I need to get my car serviced (Second Free Service).
Where should I get it done from?
Elroy & Koncept are big no-no.

Old 9th May 2017, 14:12   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_goyal2000 View Post
As we speak, my Elite is being serviced by them for 70k kms, I am at peace with them since day 1 of my purchase and have never explored available options.
Old 10th May 2017, 13:39   #54
BHPian

Thanks, I've booked a service appointment with Plaza Hyundai.

Can u tell me what would be the estimated cost for 2nd Free service?
What work would they do in my car?

Which grade of engine oil should I go for?
Mineral, Semi-synthetic or Synthetic?
Which viscosity of engine oil should I use?

Any special precautions I should take?
Old 13th December 2017, 13:13   #55
BHPian

I visited Capital Hyundai's Sector 02 Noida workshop yesterday for second service of my Creta. It is small-ish workshop on the main road connecting Sector 15 and 16 metro stations and will get congested on busy days.

But perks of reaching early on a Tuesday morning - my vehicle was the first enter the floor. Apart from the usual oil-filter change, I had asked for alignment since the work I had got done from a third party tyre shop had screwed up the alignment and I didn't want anymore tinkering.

The procedures were followed to the T including applying plastic covering on the driver seat and steering and scratch guard of sides of the bonnet. Everybody on the floor took care to not nudge small items to the car. Not just my car, every car. Engine oil was poured using a big plastic mug but was surprisingly accurate. The advisor even offered synthetic oil by himself. Both mineral and synthetic oil were Shell brand and price difference was about Rs. 1,800. I was on the workshop floor beside the car throughout the process and nobody expressed their displeasure at that.

Got my car back in 45mins flat (without washing).

For alignment, we test drove the vehicles thrice to tune it right. Even then the person offered me to bring it back if I don't feel its right.

I had asked to skip washing and the advisor felt strongly about that. He even informed me that the wash is complementary and I won't be charged for it.

I had some inquiries about the running board's availability and quality of paint job done by other HASS workshop. Everything was answered to satisfaction.

Then came the not so good part.

They added about Rs. 230 for consumables that they couldn't justify. Oil and filter were charged separately and labour was free. But I didn't question them on that and went along with it.

Another issue was that the card machine wasn't working and 3 people were trying to figure it out. While I was waiting, I noticed 2 cleaning boys rubbing dry rags on the car to get it shinning again. Had to rush and create a panic to stop them. The service advisor showed up feeling apologetic, yet strongly about getting it washed.

Meanwhile, the card machine still didn't work. After about 20mins, the service centre manager arrived and got to know that I've been waiting for 20mins to pay. The billing team got an earful from her. She offered to collect the payment from my residence/ office at my convenience.

I think that made up for the payment goof up. I got a call from the service advisor today to check if all is well post the service.

Overall I think its a good workshop for regular service jobs. Being a smaller workshop, you can connect better to the service advisor and floor workmen. Administration part should be a breeze now knowing the manager's attitude.
They also have a Whatsapp channel to discuss queries - 9910114914

Last edited by Nonstop-driver : 13th December 2017 at 13:14.
Nonstop-driver is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th December 2017, 13:16   #56
BHPian

Hi Guys

I have to get first servicing done for Creta this weekend. I was planning to get it done with Sunrise it being the nearest, however i dont see good reviews . I see Capital in sec 02 recommended above. Any one else that i should try? Is Sunrise Hyundai still not upto the mark as most of the reviews are from 2008,2009. I stay in East . So South, Noida and East will be the closest for me. And, this is my first Hyundai and first time experience with anyone of them

Thanks in Advance
RaSing
Old 19th December 2017, 14:57   #57
BHPian

I've been using only HMP, Mathura Road for servicing for all our 4 Hyundai cars, never had a problem with them, just make sure that you only enlist for services that you require. They are never adamant on striking off anything you feel you don't need.
I recently got my 30k servicing for Creta done @ 10K, including 3.5K for synthetic Shell engine oil..

I helps that it is very close to my house as well!
Old 26th December 2017, 21:28   #58
BHPian

WARNING: At all costs... avoid Motor Plaza.

I REPEAT, AVOID MOTOR PLAZA LIKE A PLAGUE.

They have ruined my elantra over a period of 2 services... everytime after service a new fault appears...

Last time my car started going off ignition randomly while in motion.

This time they changed the steering rack and now the wheel is not centering itself.

Even the steering has become heavy... and the service person is clueless.
Old 4th September 2018, 00:14   #59
BHPian

Can anybody share their recent experience with a Hyundai service center in Delhi, Noida, Gtr. Noida.

I need to get few things rectified.

I don't want any additional issues.

The most important thing is to get the suspension checked of my I-20.

Rest are routine issues.

Can Plaza Hyundai be trusted?
Old 15th September 2018, 01:14   #60
BHPian

Hello Guys,

I am from Gurgaon, Sec-49 and new in this area.
My wife's Grand i10 will be due for 30K service in next 15 days.
Presently I am away from home & she needs to carry out the service.

Appreciate your valuable input for a good Hyundai service center in Gurgaon, where she can tackle the service.

Brdgs,
Sail.

Most Viewed