Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th December 2006, 03:10   #1
BHPian

Decent Hyundai Service Centre in Delhi/NCR

I stay in Noida and need some help ... I need to get my Santro serviced (3rd free service) ... was searching for a good service centre in NCR ...

My prior experiences with Nimbus Hyundai (for 1st and 2nd free service), Noida have been OK .... not too bad not too great ...

Compared to Maruti Service Masters - Motorcraft Noida (where I get my Alto serviced) .... I didn't find Nimbus very good ... any help in searching for a decent Hyundai service centre will be very well appreciated...

Thanks in advance ...
Old 26th December 2006, 10:01   #2
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Nimbus ....OK as usual! Dj_2006 you could try out the Company own3d outlet "Hyundai motor plaza" on mathura road. This is bout 2 Kms ahead of Apollo hospital. Otherwise if you have time then take a friend along and be around when u'r car is being serviced. I took my santro for the 4th service and i was at nimbus all along and they did a good job. But for the three free service i had sent my car with my driver and their job was very bad. they don't even clean the car properly.
Old 26th December 2006, 10:15   #3
BHPian

dj 2006 try Hyundai Motor Plaza on Mathura Road - they are good but the only problem is that you need to take an appointment. Incase you need to get the car serviced immediately go to MGF Hyundai workshop in Okhla Phase1. I used to get my car servised from there regularly and was very happy with their work.

Nimbus - i wouldnt like to comment about their work as i think they need some serious help on that front. vbmenu_register("postmenu_343496", true);
Old 26th December 2006, 13:27   #4
Senior - BHPian

I would agree with the suggestions about HMP, they are the best Hyundai service station in the NCR area. You would be best served there only.
Old 26th December 2006, 16:32   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa View Post
Nimbus ....OK as usual! Dj_2006 you could try out the Company own3d outlet "Hyundai motor plaza" on mathura road. This is bout 2 Kms ahead of Apollo hospital. Otherwise if you have time then take a friend along and be around when u'r car is being serviced. I took my santro for the 4th service and i was at nimbus all along and they did a good job. But for the three free service i had sent my car with my driver and their job was very bad. they don't even clean the car properly.
I agree .... I too felt the car wasn't cleaned properly ... god alone knows whether they did anything else ...

The other thing I had asked to be done I mean I had asked them to balance the wheels and alignment ... but I wasn't happy with the balancing

I will try "HMP" on Mathura Road ... I think I have seen that outlet it is on the same road as Haldiram's and Rohan Motors (I think somewhere in between the two) right ?

Thanks for the help ...
Old 26th December 2006, 23:14   #6
aZa
Senior - BHPian

DJ_2006 for balancing and alignment try out "TYRE SHOPPEE" its on the way to Nimbus workshop.
Old 26th May 2007, 15:39   #7
BHPian

i think the best hyundai service you can get is sunrise hyundai in east delhi thats near mother diary plant i always go there never had any problem
Old 28th May 2007, 21:18   #8
LLL
BHPian

Yep try HMP...but in last 2 services i have noticed that they added additional stuff without my permission - replaced things like Wiper, bulbs without confirming with me...added a few hundred bucks.

otherwise they are good...have been getting my car serviced with them and never had any issues...
Old 27th October 2007, 11:31   #9

Its indeed good to hear good things about HMP BUT I HAD VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM!

THEY HAVE MADE MY VEHICLE SHAKING POST 80 POINT CHECK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_2006 View Post
I agree .... I too felt the car wasn't cleaned properly ... god alone knows whether they did anything else ...

The other thing I had asked to be done I mean I had asked them to balance the wheels and alignment ... but I wasn't happy with the balancing

I will try "HMP" on Mathura Road ... I think I have seen that outlet it is on the same road as Haldiram's and Rohan Motors (I think somewhere in between the two) right ?

Thanks for the help ...
Old 27th October 2007, 12:02   #10
Senior - BHPian

Hi
I have been getting my car serviced from Hans Hyundai for the past 7 years and I do not have anything to complain. They are extremely helpful, no the needful once they are told and the service engineers are very helpful. Would recommend them to all
Old 27th October 2007, 12:31   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishorekapoor View Post
Its indeed good to hear good things about HMP BUT I HAD VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM!

THEY HAVE MADE MY VEHICLE SHAKING POST 80 POINT CHECK!
I did not get you. Please clarify what is "shaking"?

I got my Santro serviced twice at HMP, 3rd and 4th service.

3rd free service cost Rs 33 only(paid for weights only), 4th paid service cost Rs 3,397

Except for the fact that it is costly, the service itself is quite good.
Old 29th October 2007, 15:50   #12

Shaking means suspension became weak and during speed it vibrates. it all happened post 80 pont check by hydnai motor plaza.

They were GOOD earlier but off late not paying attention.
Old 29th October 2008, 17:27   #13
Senior - BHPian

Could someone please advise about a good dealer owned Hyundai service center in Mumbai?

Must-haves - affordable labor costs and honesty (no stupid gimmicks to overcharge customers)

Nice-to-haves would be - open on Sunday and/or till late evening.
Old 4th May 2009, 11:11   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantgandhi View Post
Could someone please advise about a good dealer owned Hyundai service center in Mumbai?

Must-haves - affordable labor costs and honesty (no stupid gimmicks to overcharge customers)

Nice-to-haves would be - open on Sunday and/or till late evening.
BUMP! Please can I have some names/reviews of a decent Hyundai service station in Mumbai? Prefer to have it from Dadar till Colaba.
Old 4th May 2009, 11:39   #15
BHPian

Give Capital Hyundai in Sec 63 Noida a shot. They have recently opened up a new dealership with a big service station. I have known the owner since a long long time and he is a decent man(Mr. Prabhat Gupta) to deal with.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks