Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2019, 14:50   #1
Team-BHP Support

Review: Shivalik Ford, Sus Bridge, Pune

Shivalik Ford is the latest Ford A.S.S in Pune. The showroom is on NH4 (right under the Sus bridge, next to the Audi showroom) and the Service Centre (+ Bodyshop) is a couple of kms ahead on Sus road.

It has come up in place of the earlier Shiv Nissan, owned by the same group. I asked my SA; he said there are a few new faces, along with the earlier staff.

My experience here (Back to being nomadic: Ford EcoSport 1.5L Petrol Titanium AT) is with the service centre.

Services offered:
  • New car showroom, also saw a board saying Ford Assured
  • Periodic servicing: repairs and replacements
  • Bodyshop: Denting, paintshop

What I like:
  • Ample space: the service centre is spread over a large area so things are not chaotic
  • Courteous staff: from the front desk to mechanics, prompt attention
  • My SA, Rushikesh, took time to understand each point I mentioned. The biggest issue I had was with the DCT gearbox; this was conveniently ignored by Talera Nigdi during each visit. This guy took a long TD, acknowledged the issue and then asked a test driver and his boss to take another TD to understand and diagnose the issue
  • My SA's boss, Vitthal, showed exemplary professionalism and sincerity in resolving each of my issues: he handled it systematically, from checking for any FSAs for my car (which there were but ignored by Talera Nigdi) to following up with Ford for warranty replacements. I was kept informed and timelines were followed up very well.
  • Reasonable cost (as with Ford), no pushing of any of the lucrative services

They offer complimentary pick up/drop; I had asked them to drop it, which they promptly did. The honored some timelines I requested due to personal issues.

What I don't like:

None, really. I want to be fair to them for the service they offered. No preferential treatment, no compromises.

One particular warranty replacement was delayed because the part was not in stock (presumably in the city itself) but that is not a big deal. I'd imagine it not being a popular part was not heavily stocked.

Contact Information:
  • Name of my PoCs: Rushikesh, Vitthal Chavan
  • Phone numbers: +91 91122 33250‬
  • Postal Address: Survey No 45, Ground Floor, Global Port Off Mumbai Banglore Highway, Baner Near Sus Over Bridge, Maharashtra 411045
  • Helpful landmarks / directions: Showroom is next to the Audi showroom near Sus bridge. Service centre is a few kms ahead on Sus road, a km before Sus gaon
  • Email / Website : http://www.shivalikford.com/
  • Google Maps Location: Link

Last edited by libranof1987 : 3rd March 2019 at 14:53.
libranof1987 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 4th October 2021, 00:15   #2
BHPian

Re: Review: Shivalik Ford, Sus Bridge, Pune - CLOSED

I visited Shivalik Ford to see if I can have a test drive of Endeavour. I have never driven one. Though there were couple of cars in showroom, a ‘closed’ sticker is stuck on the glass door. Not sure about service section.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks