Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 25th January 2007, 14:12   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Maruti Dealer - Kataria Automobiles Ltd

My friend and I went over to this swanky dealership at Surat three days ago to check out the Esteem VXi.

It was approx. 8 pm and there were three salesmen inside.We enter and the reaction from the guys is as though we are invisible - there was no reaction.

A fourth guy who walked down from the first floor came up to know our requirements.

After a few minutes of discussions , the guy came up with pittance as Corporate discount on the VXi...I will not quote the figure as that will put anyone to shame.

Realising that they were in no mood to entertain any further queries,we walked away.

That friend has eventually settled for an Aveo1.4 ; Kataria's loss is Empire's gain!!!!

The maruti website surprisingly does not support a feedback.We had a bad experience with a Skoda dealer once and the kind of response from the manufacturer was terrific..the dealer was after us for a full day to withdraw our complaint.
Old 25th January 2007, 14:24   #2
Senior - BHPian

vigsom, you could write to maruti about this & i am sure you will get a reply. i have had a bad experience & sent a letter through post which was very very effective. please try that.

Most Viewed