Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th July 2019, 16:03   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Positive experience with Dream Machines - Maruti authorised service station @ Vadodara, Gujarat

I found Dream Machines on Google when I was looking for a reliable place in Vadodara to service my Grand Vitara ; and must say Dream Machines has been a good find with good ratings.

This place is run by a lady entrepreneur with over 20 years of hands on experience in automotive.

Contact

Ms. Seema Shah/ Ms. Jalpa +91 75758 09940

Muljinagar Colony, Nizampura, Opposite Ghelani Petrol Pump, Nizampura, Vadodara, Gujarat 390002

Range of services

Free and paid service for all Maruti Suzuki cars

Pros

* extremely amiable staff
* blend of patience and perfection at work
* cost effective
* top class service
* neat work area - much better than other MASS outlets that I have seen

Cons

* they stock MGP parts but at times some parts need to be procured from the distributor, and work does get delayed in such cases

Being a hands on engineer and being obsessed with quality, I have found their work to be systematic, professional and rightly priced.
vigsom is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 21st July 2019, 17:03   #2
BHPian

Re: Positive experience with Dream Machines - Maruti authorised service station @ Vadodara, Gujarat

I have done sort of a summer internship there and I can vouch for the quality standards they maintain. It is indeed the best Maruti A.S.S in Vadodara. I'd recommend everyone trying for the first time to call ahead so the downtime of your car can be as less as possible.

Cheers!

Last edited by SmartCat : 21st July 2019 at 20:17. Reason: As requested
porsche_guy is online now   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks