Team-BHP - Honda Service Center - New Delhi
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Dealerships (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/)
-   -   Honda Service Center - New Delhi (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/22160-honda-service-center-new-delhi.html)

hey all,

i have been going to Southend Honda, Badarpur for last 3 of my services, but i am not satisfied there... because of not proper service by ppl there... and secondly it is in a pathetic location ,,, i wish to change my service station from next time on...

Can you pls tell me if there is a good service station in connuaght place? or South Delhi...

Waiting
Udit

Well I haven't tried it yet but there is a new dealer in Okhla Ph II by the name "Courtersy Honda". Since they are new I expect them to be better at service then the Southend morons.

Why don't you try them once?

Does Ring Road Honda in CP has a workshop too there?

No, ring road honda just has a showroom in c.p.
BTY, the Courtesy honda is owned by same people who own all honda dealerships in Punjab and haryana i.e. Prime honda/ lally motors.

Their service is good though you really have to point out the problems to them or else they just give you a oil change & wash job.

hey car crazy,

you tried the courtesy honda, Okhla personally?

How is the location? How is the staff there?

Let me know please

Thanks
Udit

Hi Udit,

I got my car serviced at Courtesy Honda and found them to be good. My brother used to get his NHC serviced at Southend Honda and was not satisfied. He tried Coutesy Honda and found them to be better than Southend. He then recommended them to me and I also found them to be very attentive.

Please note that most of the staff at Courtesy is hired from Southend but they behave much better at Courtesy!

Cheers.

udit, courtesy honda has been used by for sevicing just once, better than southend. Its located on the okhla - badarpur road. Its a corner plot,just on the traffic signal, if coming from, kalka mandir side, it falls on the left side and comes after you cross the traffic signal beyond silvertone motors(skoda auto) & airtel.Loaction IMO is better than going to southend.

Hi,

Can someone please tell me the phone number of Courtsey Honda... i need to call them to book my service...

TIA
Udit

IIRC it's 39087000 .

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 487553)
IIRC it's 39087000 .

Was googling for the same and landed here.

Anyways, it's 39870600.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manveet (Post 848066)
Was googling for the same and landed here.

Exactly one year later lol:

Hi, bumping this old thread, just wanted to know which would be relatively better service center in south Delhi. I have a Jazz CVT 2017 model which I have been servicing from Ring Road Honda, Gurgaon, since it's closer to my office, but I'm not particularly satisfied. I'm thinking of giving it for next service and some paint job nearby my home in Kalkaji. If anybody sees this and has any suggestion I'm all ears.
Thanks.

As suggested above, Courtesy Honda in Okhla Ph 2 is a good one and it is not too far from Kalkaji either.

Bumping into this thread, which is a better service center in Gurgaon/ Manesar area? This is regarding a Honda City 3rd generation.

Hi All,

Looking for feedback on Samara Honda Okhla Service center (Delhi).
How has the experience been?