Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th August 2009, 12:36   #16
BHPian

does this Shaman has various car agencies - i mean, Fiat, tata, Ford, etc.

i was plannig to buy a Ford Fiesta from Shaman at Prabhadevi. Are all shaman showrooms in Mumbai closing down?

appreciate your response

Thanks
Ashish
Old 5th August 2009, 15:53   #17
BHPian

Not to worry ashish they dumped Fiat and Tata a few months back,right now they have the agencies for Ford,Honda and VW(the latest entrant for the Shaman group).
Old 2nd September 2009, 22:33   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Does Shaman still service Fords?
Any other good options in Mumbai for Ford cars?
Old 9th October 2009, 10:48   #19
BHPian

As Shaman has stopped dealing with Ford cars the only service centers left are Bhavana Ford(Nerul) and SC Ford(Malad) any idea how is the service,need to know about it as both the service centers are far from my place or is it better to look out for a independent garage as my car is nearly 4yrs old.

P.S Any good garage in Mumbai with all the bells and whistles which service Ford Cars??
Old 31st May 2014, 14:41   #20
BHPian

Re: Shaman Auto, Prabhadevi, MUMBAI

My experiences with Shaman motors have also been very disappointing. First, i think the car brakes have some genuine manufacturing defect. I bought the car in May'11, and got my break pads replaced at Shaman Motors during the second servicing in May'13 as the brakes used to make squealing sound. At the time of second servicing, i also got interiors cleaning done, and since then the seats also make little sound whenever i move around a bit in the driver's seat. Unfortunately, its been one year since the new break pads got fitted, and its back to the square one for me. The break makes squealing noise whenever pressed esp. when the speed is low. The sound is not just irritating but its also embarrassing if you are with an office colleague. Can some expert on this forum be kind enough to suggest, what's the best way to figure out what's wrong with the brakes?

My experiences with Shaman motors have also been very disappointing. First, i think the car brakes have some genuine manufacturing defect. I bought the car in May'11, and got my break pads replaced at Shaman Motors during the second servicing in May'13 as the brakes used to make squealing sound. At the time of second servicing, i also got interiors cleaning done, and since then the seats also make little sound whenever i move around a bit in the driver's seat. Unfortunately, its been one year since the new break pads got fitted, and its back to the square one for me. The break makes squealing noise whenever pressed esp. when the speed is low. The sound is not just irritating but its also embarrassing if you are with an office colleague. Can some expert on this forum be kind enough to suggest, what's the best way to figure out what's wrong with the brakes?

I have car's third servicing due and last week got a big dent on side panel of the car as well. Is there some other workshop in Mumbai where i could get my car serviced or it has to be Shaman or Tornado only? The same for insurance claim, can anyone suggest some other workshop to get the dent fixed (side panel will need replacement)? Since, my knowledge is very limited on technical things about car, so any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks