Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2020, 02:38   #46
BHPian

Re: Saisha Skoda: Terrible service & shoddy repair work on my Rapid

I agree. No Skoda Rider, Provider, Whatever anymore. Zack, if you are reading this, you lost a prospective consumer without even taking a TD. Not even Vw now. Lets stick to the Japanese.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamilharis View Post
VAG themselves and we the petrol-heads generally praises VAG group for their engineering abilities. Engineering means just producing some engines and gearboxes which has got great performance ? Things like reliability and life-span of the engineered parts doesn't count under engineering ? Better Volkswagen change their brand name, because the meaning of their name Volkswagen is "people's car" in German. The name doesn't suit the brand anymore.
ankitsharma is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2020, 00:31   #47

Re: Saisha Skoda: Terrible service & shoddy repair work on my Rapid

Hello,

In case the problem still persists then can visit any "BOSCH CAR SERVICE" to get the vehicle check through KTS (proprietary OBD tool of Bosch). Worked with the organization in Delhi, not sure about good car service workshop of Bosch in Jaipur. In case you are travelling to Delhi, can visit "City Car" in Kirti Nagar. (best workshop). Will charge Rs 500 + for using KTS (the charges I am assuming have not changed after 2012 - Could be wrong). Below link can be used to get the BCS details (Bosch Car service - Only for diagnosis and replacement "NOT REPAIR").

https://ap.boschcarservice.com/in/en...orkshop_search

In case an injector is the reason (usually caused by wear of controlling "ball") behind this. GO in for a replacement and not repair. The injector has a "10 digit" part number of Bosch. Can call any Bosch main distributor to check its price (by telling the part number). They may also have a buy back scheme (used to have for Swift Injectors).

https://in.bosch-automotive.com/en/a...esel_service_4

Above link can also be used to get the details of workshops (BDS - Diagnosis +Repair + Replacement) who have EPS 815 / EPS 720 / EPS 200 / EPS 220 (CRDI injectors / Pump repairing machines). They also have KTS with them (OBD diagnostic tool). Shahdra Engineers in Dilshad Garden are the best in business.

Bosch is the supplier of CRDI technology to all german brands. Please check the pricing with them before marching into OEM territory. Good discounts are also available with MD (Main Distributor)

Value Chain is
BOSCH to MD to RETAILER / BCS.

In case you happen to get the 10 digit part number, please check with the Bosch RO (Regional office - nearest one is in DELHI - RAMA Krishna Ashram) for part availability across all India

Let me know in case you require any support.

Was not able to respond to your message (on facebook) and wrote all this to get the membership (Which was approved today).

All the best.
on a lighter note, not getting any commission from Bosch (left it in 2012) and presently with Cummins.
Dilmeet

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks