Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th May 2007, 15:57   #61
BHPian

After waiting for almost 10 weeks, I received a call from the salesman saying that the car is loaded from the plant, and I will receive in 10 days or so.
Old 9th May 2007, 23:14   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhilash_iv View Post
After waiting for almost 10 weeks, I received a call from the salesman saying that the car is loaded from the plant, and I will receive in 10 days or so.
Thats nice to hear. I should also get my car soon.
I have booked on Feb23rd and waiting. May be Bangalore has more waiting period than Kochi
Old 10th May 2007, 01:13   #63

me too in the same boat

I have booked the vehicle in 1st week of march (its 2 months) @ Pratham, B'lore.. they claim they can't give the exact date of getting the vehicle...
Its going worst day by day...

Is there is anyone who can help in getting the vehicle sooner...
Old 10th May 2007, 08:12   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnanek View Post
I have booked the vehicle in 1st week of march (its 2 months) @ Pratham, B'lore.. they claim they can't give the exact date of getting the vehicle...

My dealer in calcutta has few LDi in stock . If you want you can get it from here !!
Old 10th May 2007, 08:15   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.abhijeet View Post
i got my swift vdi delivered on 26th.. azure gray, vdi non abs, 5 days afer my booking,no discounts however.
Hi dr , did u get that car from Kolkata , cause my maruti delaer was talking about a fellow who had bought a car from him and taken it to to gangtok. Also how about posting some pics of the car ?? ( I have booked the same colour but an Ldi, as Vdi has a min. wait period of 60 days)
Old 10th May 2007, 08:43   #66
BHPian

no that was another vdi, a white color which is owned by a hotelier here, he wanted a white vdi went to cal to buy the car & drove back to gangtok... mine was bought here at gangtok only. My dealer also has a red vdi and quite a few ldis for ready delivery
Old 10th May 2007, 08:48   #67
BHPian

here is pic of my car
Old 10th May 2007, 09:18   #68
BHPian

Quote:

It was the case here also. The dealer was not able to give the expected delivery date. They kept telling that they can only know once the vehicle is loaded from the plant. It proved to be right, as now they said that yesterday it was loaded and now we can expect within 10 days.
Old 10th May 2007, 10:52   #69
Team-BHP Support

Quote:

Buddy, maybe hyou should try with the other dealers in Bangalore such as RNS, Bimal and so on. I feel Pratham has a really huge waiting period, for reasons i cannot imagine. If you are given a shorter waiting period there, cancel your booking at Pratham and pay up at the other dealer.
Old 10th May 2007, 20:13   #70
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Buddy, maybe hyou should try with the other dealers in Bangalore such as RNS, Bimal and so on. I feel Pratham has a really huge waiting period, for reasons i cannot imagine. If you are given a shorter waiting period there, cancel your booking at Pratham and pay up at the other dealer.

i second ben on that , for ex in my case my dealer had no diesel in stock but after a bit of hunting i found that my current delaer had a vdi and 4 ldi in stock, i could CHOOOSEEE between colours !!!!!
Old 11th May 2007, 09:26   #71
BHPian

but same can't be said in bangalore. if you cancel from Pratham motors and go to other dealers if will be put in the last in the waiting list. I heard from some one that in RNS they are telling it will take 4 months for VDi model.
Old 11th May 2007, 10:11   #72
Team-BHP Support

Deepak, 4 months is still better than 6 months !
Somehow, i feel that Pratham usually ends up with their stocks kinda late, hence my suggestion.

Check out some the reviews on Pratham on mouthshut.com, and you would be surprised. As for me, Pratham being close by to where i live, i usually go there just for test drives.
Old 11th May 2007, 11:06   #73
BHPian

hi benbsb29,
gnanek is friend of mine.. in Pratham is waiting is in 3rd or 4th name... before booking he had enquired in RNS that time they had told him he can get car after 7 months and in Pratham they had told around 6 weeks... i am thinking now that he should have booked in RNS after getting to know about Pratham from you
Old 11th May 2007, 16:23   #74
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Deepak, 4 months is still better than 6 months !
Somehow, i feel that Pratham usually ends up with their stocks kinda late, hence my suggestion.

Check out some the reviews on Pratham on mouthshut.com, and you would be surprised. As for me, Pratham being close by to where i live, i usually go there just for test drives.
Or better come to cal, pm me , i call my dealer and get u a swift Ldi in two days flat !!!!!!!!
Old 12th May 2007, 08:32   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak_ms View Post
hi benbsb29,
gnanek is friend of mine.. in Pratham is waiting is in 3rd or 4th name... before booking he had enquired in RNS that time they had told him he can get car after 7 months and in Pratham they had told around 6 weeks... i am thinking now that he should have booked in RNS after getting to know about Pratham from you
Folks, when I was booking both Pratham told me 1.5 months and RNS told me 2 months, I finally booked at RNS Hosur Road. It is 2 months and 15 days and still waiting..... I do not think no one is better... Its all to blame the demand and Maruti's inability to meet it

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks