Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2007, 22:06   #1
Senior - BHPian

Which Honda Dealership is best in South Delhi?

I am zeroing in to buy Civic soon in few weeks from now. I have contacted SouthEnd Honda (Bardarpur border & Green Park), Courtsey Honda (Okhla Indus. Area) and Ring Road Honda (Ghaziabad)...SouthEnd Honda dealers.. I test drove the civic from Ring Road Honda ( the honda guy came to my office).. and till now, they are the one to follow me every now and then..

Please share your experience with any of these dealers so that I can make a decide one to go for.
Old 20th April 2007, 03:31   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTNerd View Post
Ring Road Honda (Ghaziabad).
You mean Prime Honda right? Ring Road is not present in the Ghaziabad area.

As for the dealers I've good experience with Prime while purchasing multiple cars with them but Southend is quite horrid according to my experience. I would also suggest you look at Courtesy Honda, since they are a new dealer they might be better in their service then the old guards.
Old 20th April 2007, 05:01   #3
SLK
Senior - BHPian

Can only comment on Southend.... It didn't go very smooth.... though no major issues too....
Old 20th April 2007, 07:55   #4
BHPian

Ishaan, there is another Honda dealer ship near motinagar in west delhi , known as Ring Road Honda. I think they have a branch in C.P. also, by the name of central Honda or sumthing similar.
Old 20th April 2007, 07:58   #5
BHPian

But yes, Personally, I would not go to Southend honda ever again, not for sales, neither for service.
They have got too many cars now to even look at the smaller niggles.

Would prefer Courtesy Honda, as my expirence with their Ludhiana dealer ship has been good.
Old 20th April 2007, 11:21   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
You mean Prime Honda right? Ring Road is not present in the Ghaziabad area.

As for the dealers I've good experience with Prime while purchasing multiple cars with them but Southend is quite horrid according to my experience. I would also suggest you look at Courtesy Honda, since they are a new dealer they might be better in their service then the old guards.
Sorrry, I meant Prime Honda (Ghaziabad).. they promptly gave me a test drive (coming down to my office) from Noida to Greater Noida, all the way... and had been contacted me when I will be booking for the car.. nice to talked to them..

About Southend, I had been contacting them (as they are nearer to my place) to give me a test drive, and the only response I got was that the car is not available or to come to the showroom for test drive... ***.. I am buying a 11 lakhs car and they ain't give me a test drive at my desired location and place...
Old 20th April 2007, 12:26   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy1400 View Post
Ishaan, there is another Honda dealer ship near motinagar in west delhi , known as Ring Road Honda. I think they have a branch in C.P. also, by the name of central Honda or sumthing similar.
I know that, I had visited their CP showroom while I was planning to buy my car. But my point was that they are not present in Ghaziabad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTNerd View Post
Sorrry, I meant Prime Honda (Ghaziabad).. they promptly gave me a test drive (coming down to my office) from Noida to Greater Noida, all the way... and had been contacted me when I will be booking for the car.. nice to talked to them..
Deal specifically with Vinod Chainani/Vikram Batra there & tell them you are a friend of Ishan Raghava's (me!) and I recommended you to them. Should sort out all issues for you, if you need any further help regarding discounts, delivery etc. tell me & I'll instruct them accordingly.
Old 1st July 2009, 20:17   #8
BHPian

i am planning Honda city (SMT).
i am noida based. which dealer is best.
my options
1. Southend Honda (Badarpur)
2. Couresty Honda (okhla / Shalimar Bagh)
3. prime Honda (Patparganj)
4. Ace Honda (Noida)
my requirement include exchanging my Santro with them.
any suggestion about the discounts etc.
Old 1st July 2009, 20:28   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Deal specifically with Vinod Chainani/Vikram Batra there & tell them you are a friend of Ishan Raghava's (me!) and I recommended you to them. Should sort out all issues for you, if you need any further help regarding discounts, delivery etc. tell me & I'll instruct them accordingly.
bhaiyya ji ki JAI HO
Old 3rd July 2009, 23:36   #10
Senior - BHPian

Had a nice experience buying the Car from Courtesy but a equally horrid experience getting it serviced from them. Choose accordingly. This thread might help

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...e-service.html
Old 21st September 2011, 17:39   #11
BHPian

Re: Which Honda Dealership is best in South Delhi?

Any new feedback on Honda dealerships in Delhi, am looking to buy a car for my parents but since I am out of city, I am looking for a dealership which would be hassle free.

Also if anyone has contacts and can refer me to a good deal on honda city V MT in Delhi, please do let me know.
Old 10th November 2013, 14:52   #12
Senior - BHPian

Just came across this thread while looking for answers. I've had a horrid time with Southend Honda, badarpur. Any good dealership for servicing in South delhi? I don't mind driving down to noida too.
Old 10th November 2013, 15:22   #13
Senior - BHPian

You can try Lally Honda in Okhla phase II, assorted people in my circle use their services and I have not heard any complaints thus far.

BTW Lally is the name from their original dealership in Ludhiana, in Delhi they go by a different name which should turn up in service centre by location search. These guys have their showroom in one of the Saket malls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkurt View Post
Just came across this thread while looking for answers. I've had a horrid time with Southend Honda, badarpur. Any good dealership for servicing in South delhi? I don't mind driving down to noida too.
khoj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2014, 17:32   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
You can try Lally Honda in Okhla phase II

BTW Lally is the name from their original dealership in Ludhiana, in Delhi they go by a different name which should turn up in service centre by location search.
Lally is turning up in google search as 'Courtsey Honda' only. Not sure if there is another 'Lally'
Old 15th September 2014, 19:22   #15
Senior - BHPian

That's the one and the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalstatistiks View Post
Lally is turning up in google search as 'Courtsey Honda' only. Not sure if there is another 'Lally'

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks