Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2007, 12:21   #16
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
I live around Sadashivanagar area, anything better this area or close by?
RNS gregs, RNS. At Yeshwantpur. Hardly any distance from Sadashivnagar if you ask me.
Old 4th July 2007, 13:05   #17
Senior - BHPian

Greg there are a few places that you can try. Like mclaren said RNS is the best choice one can make.
If you heading there PM one of us, we can refer you to a service advisor there.

Also if you are familiar with BEL New Road, there is this place called Nexus opp' MS Ramaiah Hospital on 80 Feet Road.
Pretty knowledgeable guys and very well equipped place. You may want to try them too.
Old 4th July 2007, 14:33   #18
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Also if you are familiar with BEL New Road, there is this place called Nexus opp' MS Ramaiah Hospital on 80 Feet Road.
Pretty knowledgeable guys and very well equipped place. You may want to try them too.
Bang opposite to Mayura(i)? There is another one on the Sanjaynagar Main Road. Called Mars I guess.
Old 4th July 2007, 15:00   #19
Senior - BHPian

The one opposite Mayuri on BEL New Road is pretty good too and also sells K&N Air filters.

MAR's in SanjayNagar yupp recommended.
I had got the spacers for my Alto installed from MAR's.

Greg if you are reading, you know where to go now .
Old 4th July 2007, 20:47   #20
Senior - BHPian

Hi, Greg,

RNS servicing sucks. They have screwed up my car after servicing. have to take it once again for setting it right, especially the clutch it was givng sudden jerks (after servicing). They have not cleaned up the interiors. All the dirt that was there when I have left the car was delivered to me after servicing on as is where condition. Have to shout at supervisor for cleaning it up once again. The rates charged by them is also exorbitant.

I feel Mandovi Motors in Vijayanagar gives a better service compared to RNS.
Old 4th July 2007, 21:23   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaronikar View Post
Hi, Greg,
RNS servicing sucks. They have screwed up my car after servicing. have to take it once again for setting it right, especially the clutch it was givng sudden jerks (after servicing). They have not cleaned up the interiors. All the dirt that was there when I have left the car was delivered to me after servicing on as is where condition. Have to shout at supervisor for cleaning it up once again. The rates charged by them is also exorbitant.
Dint you take it up with their customer care manager ? I think that yours is a one odd case. Coz I have very well experienced how RNS takes things seriously when a customer lodge's a complaint aganist in-competent service provided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaronikar View Post
I feel Mandovi Motors in Vijayanagar gives a better service compared to RNS.
Just a feeling or you have tried their service center?
Old 5th July 2007, 19:42   #22
Senior - BHPian

I have tried in MAndovi Vijayanagar and have been giving servicng to them from past 2 years. This tme I changed because they informed it will take 2 days as the cars for servicing was plenty. Hence I had to go to RNS which is next nearest to my place....

And regarding RNS, this is the second time, Ihave experienced this problem. I have already raised the complaint with their custoer complaint manager and I'am meeting them this saturday to take it up further.....
Old 6th July 2007, 13:02   #23
BHPian

I have so far serviced my cars at RNS-Yeshwantpur, Bimal-Mahadevapura and Pratham-Outer Ring Road after Marathahalli and RNS have been the best. I felt RNS are more professional at their work and approachable. Since the place is too far for me and not being happy with Pratham, I am thinking of Suraksha in Bommanahalli for the next service, which is found to be recommended by fellow T-BHPians here.
Old 9th July 2007, 19:37   #24
BHPian

RNS clean job is not good but looks like their technical work is good and if you go to Managers you get better quality service if you are not happy with the executives you are interacting with is not providing enough attention. I have experienced myself.
Old 21st June 2017, 16:54   #25

Re: Good Place in Bangalore to repair Maruti ??

What is the best place to get SX4 steering column repaired? I live in JP Nagar.
Atul13 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks