Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2015, 16:12   #61
BHPian

Re: Best service for Fiat at Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90Horses View Post
I am due to a long drive this weekend and I want to drop my car for running repairs. I am confused between Aadya (I have heard some good things about Mr. Mahsud Khan of Aadya) & Vecto. It would be great if I could get your advice on your experiences with the above mentioned service centers.
My punto has been serviced only by Aadya so far in Bangalore and I have no complaints.
Apart from regular service, they handled an accident repair (the boot hatch door and rear bumper need to be replaced).
The job done was very good. Also, They stuck with their estimated timelines for delivery without any delays and cost estimation as well. The insurance claim process was also handled smoothly.

So, I would definitely recommend Aadya based on the service what i've got from them so far. I haven't been to Vecto.
Old 12th September 2015, 22:16   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90Horses View Post
Guys, I want to give my car for running repair service.Until now, I have serviced my car at Vecto Fiat and I have had issues post service (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ide-vents.html). I wanted to stick with this service center as I have had good rapport with Service Executives and Personnel.

Last week, my friend called and told about his good service experience at Aadya Fiat. He used to get his car serviced at Vecto and he also had similar bad experiences there.

I am due to a long drive this weekend and I want to drop my car for running repairs. I am confused between Aadya (I have heard some good things about Mr. Mahsud Khan of Aadya) & Vecto. It would be great if I could get your advice on your experiences with the above mentioned service centers.

Car has run 20K in 2 years and below are the list of problems that needs to be addressed.

1. Rubbing sound at the last right rotation of the steering. If the car is in motion, the sound increases accompanied with steering vibrations (Strut pads are the culprit here).
2. Car vibes a lot if AC is ON in idling state (Not sure if it is normal).
3. Vacuum Pump leak.
4. Tight clutch.
5. Hump formation on steering wheel housing.
6. Foul smell from AC after using it for 30 mins and from then, it repeats for every 15 mins and stays for 15 seconds or so.
7. Blue and Me volume rocker nob is erratic.
8. Car pulls right.
9. Wiper blades and windshield needs replacement.
10. Suspecting a lowered ground clearance (Car is touching my cellar hump, it never did in the past).

I will await for your suggestions, thanks in advance.

-Sai
Friends, as per your suggestions, I have finished my 3rd free service @Aadya Fiat. All oils & filters were replaced. Car feels super smooth, even smoother than the factory condition. Service executives were down to earth & knowledgeable about FIAT cars. First time in my FIAT experience, I was treated like a KING .

I would recommend you guys to reach out for Mr. Niraj, he is a well groomed chap, he listens to the customer issues patiently, tries to reproduce and search for issue in the car then & there. He even did not leave silly issues that I have reported & replied me with facts (He never said, all FIAT cars have this and etc.. instead he said why that was designed in that way!).

Before Aadya, I was a frequent to Vecto Motors for my service. They ruined the smoothness of the car & they have misguided me, opened up dashboard, replaced unnecessary parts, basically did everything that shouldn't have to be done for a new car (More info on that here, http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ide-vents.html).

Before service @Aadya, I had a Krrr.. sound from steering as well as suspension, when I reported this to Niraj, he got down on the ground and found that the strut coil springs were rubbing with the body! I was shocked, I reckon the Strut Pad replacement that Vecto Motors did as part of Second Service (Which was @12K kms, now car is @21K kms), I understood that this issue existed due to the sloppy job that Vecto Motors did. Niraj replaced the springs under warranty.

I thank you all for guiding me in the right direction.
90Horses is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th December 2015, 14:05   #63

My dad owns a Linea T-jet. We have sent it for servicing to Vecto Motors last two times. Ever since then, more problems have been cropping up with the car. Last time they serviced it, they changed the engine oil. Few weeks later, my dad realized that the engine oil level was extremely low and had to refill.
The blue and me system has also stopped working and they say that the only thing can be done is a replacement for 16k. I however suspect that they have just disconnected the system.
I would not recommend Vecto Motors to anyone. They will scam the hell out of you.
Old 30th March 2016, 13:15   #64

I have a Punto 90Hp and recently completed its 60K service @ Vecto Motors, Hosur Road. I was charged a bill of around 16K mentioning that it is a major service and lots on stuff including brake fluid, timing belt, gear lubricants etc. needs change. They also came up with changing of brake pads which was changed 15K Kms back. At the Vector office itself, I was very skeptical on the break pad change and wanted to visually confirm the wear and tear before replacement; but the service advisor told me that its already taken out of the car. Anyway, I was happy thinking that, after all I will getting my car in good condition.

After the service, I felt that the car engine has become quite coarse which was contradictory to the smooth feeling you get once oil gets changed; but I discarded this feeling as just my own imagination. When I got some free time, decided to see how good then engine oil is. Checked the engine oil and was quite surprised to see it pitch black in colour. Looks as if they haven't changed the oil at all; checked oil from my friend's car and it looked quite viscous and greenish/greyish in colour. I dipped my fingers in coolant to feel the liquid and was once again shocked to find it extremely diluted (compared to other vehicle). Don't know what to do now!! Thinking of doing the service outside in regular garages since I don't think these guys are doing the work well; just sucking out money. Tomorrow, I am planning to go back to Vecto Motors and check this thing out with SA. Not very optimistic on how it will turn out, but definitely want to bring these things to notice and escalate the issues if not addressed.
Old 30th March 2016, 13:51   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra_stallon View Post
Tomorrow, I am planning to go back to Vecto Motors and check this thing out with SA. Not very optimistic on how it will turn out, but definitely want to bring these things to notice and escalate the issues if not addressed.
Try Aadya Motors. I found them really good and the SAs are knowledgeable.
I had completed 3 services with them for my Punto including a boot door replacement work. Not even once they gave a chance to complain.
nfsfreak is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th March 2016, 13:58   #66
BHPian

I will recommend Aadya Motors for Fiat service too. The quality of work has not left any room for complaint in the three years I've sent my car to them. However, I did find them expensive every single time.
Pyrotek is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 27th August 2016, 14:35   #67
BHPian

Have given my TJET for service at Vecto, waiting for the results. Had taken the appointment for 9 am, had to wait for 30 mts for the SA to show-up.

No call from them yet, hope I will get the car today.

Had some body repair work, thank to the parking lot in my apartment. They have given an estimate close to 0.5 lakhs. It seems it would take 10-15 days for the repair. The repair are minor and not too sure of the timeline and cost.

The body shop SA, it seems he is doing us a big favor. I cross checked with his manager, no wonder the SA is behaving strange. Equally promising. I will not leave my car in their hands. Additionally they share the body shop with Prerana, so FIAT is not completely independent yet.

I feel, its better not to service the FIAT cars (they may perform better), these guys lacks the training and expertise. Previously I was getting the service at KHT, Whitefield nothing much to quote.

Will post on the overall experience later today.

Last edited by shijinpr : 27th August 2016 at 14:38.
Old 27th August 2016, 22:39   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shijinpr View Post
Have given my TJET for service at Vecto, waiting for the results. Had taken the appointment for 9 am, had to wait for 30 mts for the SA to show-up.

No call from them yet, hope I will get the car today.

Had some body repair work, thank to the parking lot in my apartment. They have given an estimate close to 0.5 lakhs. It seems it would take 10-15 days for the repair. The repair are minor and not too sure of the timeline and cost.

The body shop SA, it seems he is doing us a big favor. I cross checked with his manager, no wonder the SA is behaving strange. Equally promising. I will not leave my car in their hands. Additionally they share the body shop with Prerana, so FIAT is not completely independent yet.

I feel, its better not to service the FIAT cars (they may perform better), these guys lacks the training and expertise. Previously I was getting the service at KHT, Whitefield nothing much to quote.

Will post on the overall experience later today.
Completed the service and I am happy with the Vecto service. I guess the fiat service centers still have Tata service centers in their DNA. Not polished or refined in their approach. May get taken aback with this notion and wonder they could take care of our vehicles.

Nevertheless they performed a decent work and I am happy with the service.

If Fiat could invest more time in grooming their dealership it could easily come out of the preconceived image. Not sure of the enthusiasm at the dealer level with the dwindling footfalls at the showrooms.
Old 6th December 2016, 11:35   #69
BHPian

So for good experience with Vecto Motors. I did all my periodic services (5000km, 15000km and 30000 km) in Vecto Motors and have not faced any issues. Now they are conducting winter Free check up camp from 5/12/2016 to 11/12/2016.

Thanks,
Ravi
Old 12th February 2017, 22:42   #70
BHPian

Hi Cobra_stallon,
What was the final outcome? Did Vecto Motors accepted their mistake and rectify them free of cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra_stallon View Post
I have a Punto 90Hp and recently completed its 60K service @ Vecto Motors, Hosur Road. I was charged a bill of around 16K mentioning that it is a major service and lots on stuff including brake fluid, timing belt, gear lubricants etc. needs change.

Last edited by ampere : 12th February 2017 at 23:38.
Old 15th February 2017, 13:20   #71
BHPian

Can somebody share recent experience with Aadya motors in Bangalore? I want to give my Tjet for persistent issues. I tried KHT but did not find them good.
Old 20th February 2017, 16:54   #72

Aadya Motors service is OK, nothing much to complain. Since landed in Bangalore with my Linea in 2013, I am getting service done here. Things are OK. I have not tried any other service centre in Bangalore so cannot compare. Before this, I got the service done in Noida and that service is comparatively better compared to Aadya.

As usual the Fiat car users are expected to have more than basic knowledge on cars and you can put all your questions or issues to Aadya and they shall take care of it efficiently.
Old 1st March 2017, 00:24   #73
BHPian

My experience with Aadya Motors has not been good. They seems to rip you off with unnecessary parts change and high labour costs. If I would have listened to them as a layman they would have put up a bill of close to Rs 50k whereas I actually only need to spend about Rs 15k. Thanks to 99rpm and the knowledge that I gathered from various forums I avoided getting the clutch plates and release bearing replaced for hard clutch. The clutch bleeding smoothened the clutch movement and gear cable change smoothened the gear change.

My T-Jet is back to KHT and this time I found them good. Earlier they were operating out of make shift garage and now they have moved to TATA garage at Brooksfield, the same garage which was Fiat workshop during TATA-Fiat partnership. So maybe due to proper facility the work quality has improved.
I have raised a complaint to Fiat customer care for experience with Aadya Motors.
Old 16th March 2017, 11:56   #74
BHPian

Vecto Motors is organising pre summer checkup camp from 19th to 25th March, 2017. They are offering 10 % discount on spares and labour charges in the camp. Mails are sent to customers regarding this.

Attaching their poster received in email.

Best service for Fiat at Bangalore-pre_summer_check_up__xblas.jpg
Old 26th August 2017, 11:56   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit1agrawal View Post
Can somebody share recent experience with Aadya motors in Bangalore? I want to give my Tjet for persistent issues. I tried KHT but did not find them good.
May be I am quoting a very old post but today I called Aadhya Motors, Bangalore and they informed me they are going to close the showroom (not sure about the service center). Based on Jeep's success they may reopen the showroom after 4 - 5 months.

I enquire for Abarth Punto but they said they are not taking any booking for the same.
amvj is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks