Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 26th August 2017, 15:36   #76
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amvj View Post
May be I am quoting a very old post but today I called Aadhya Motors, Bangalore and they informed me they are going to close the showroom (not sure about the service center). Based on Jeep's success they may reopen the showroom after 4 - 5 months.

I enquire for Abarth Punto but they said they are not taking any booking for the same.

From what I know, both Vecto and Aadhya would be closing down soon. No specific dates as yet.

Cheers,
Pradeep.
Old 26th August 2017, 17:59   #77
BHPian

Re: Best service for Fiat at Bangalore

I just don't understand this. With Jeep into the market, FCA is stronger than before in India. This is the primary reason I wanted to check about Abarth Punto. I hoped that Fiat showrooms and service centers will not shutdown. Fiat showrooms endured all these years with abysmal sales but with Jeep into market and they shutting down ? This will only create negativity towards Jeep brand. People will definitely hesitate to buy. Adding salt to the wound is that FCA want to sell a portion or majority of its brands (to Chinese).
Old 26th August 2017, 18:47   #78
BHPian

Quote:
I just don't understand this. With Jeep into the market, FCA is stronger than before in India. This is the primary reason I wanted to check about Abarth Punto. I hoped that Fiat showrooms and service centers will not shutdown. Fiat showrooms endured all these years with abysmal sales but with Jeep into market and they shutting down ? This will only create negativity towards Jeep brand. People will definitely hesitate to buy. Adding salt to the wound is that FCA want to sell a portion or majority of its brands (to Chinese).

Relax Mate,

There will be new dealers coming up and MOPAR service centres. If Abarth Punto is the need, you can check with KHT too.
If you reference is to the news about Great Wall motors wanting to buy Jeep, I think you missed the public statement issued by FCA confirming the news to be rumour / fake.

Cheers,
Pradeep.
pdma is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th August 2017, 11:25   #79
BHPian

Quote:
I think you are reading too much between the lines . Relax. One dealer is not going to make or break FCA is India. It might be a dealer decision to not invest further in FCA in India. OR maybe They are closing this one and opening a Jeep showroom somewhere else. OR maybe there is some other reason. With KHT opening a showroom somewhere on Tumkur road, maybe there is not enough market for FCA to support another showroom (but after success of Compass this no longer holds true). Till we know the real reason, it's all speculation.
Old 25th September 2017, 13:57   #80

Hi all,

I own a 2012 Punto 90HP Diesel, run ~1.05L KMs. I recently moved to Old Airport Road and unfortunately all the Fiat service centers are now quite far for me! (Previously visited Vecto motors)
I visited the new KHT in Yeshwantapur recently for series of issues - Can read the summary here -
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ml#post4273686

Coming to the point, now that the car is out of warranty, I am finding Fiat service centers extremely expensive for visits. When they did not have a spare battery earthing cable, they fixed the existing wire with a workaround, which took about 30 min - the labor bill was INR 600!! I was quite shocked to hear this.

I would like to know if there are any reliable/non-exaggerating multi-brand service centers in and around Indiranagar/Domlur/Old Airport Road for regular servicing and also important works like clutch replacement etc. Any feedback anyone??

Happened to locate a center near my office called Laksh Service Center near PTP, Outer Ring road, Kadubeesanahalli. Quite good reviews on google but yet to visit. Also not able to find any reviews on teambhp. Any feedback anyone for this place??
Old 23rd October 2017, 06:19   #81
BHPian

My Fiat Linea is currently at 14800 Kms and I will be able to give it to first service at around 15800 Kms after a urgent long trip. Will that be an issue especially since it's the first service and I'll be getting it done in a different city. Can they quote this as a reason and deny warranty in the future?
Old 23rd October 2017, 06:40   #82
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatbits View Post
My Fiat Linea is currently at 14800 Kms and I will be able to give it to first service at around 15800 Kms after a urgent long trip. Will that be an issue especially since it's the first service and I'll be getting it done in a different city. Can they quote this as a reason and deny warranty in the future?

Yes they can hold it against you. Normally service stations allow for anything between 200-300 KMs overrun.
Are you currently out without a FASS available where you are? Best is to speak to your service manager and inform him and have a work around arranged.
Arjun Reddy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2017, 08:56   #83
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatbits View Post
Yes, they can deny warranty if you overshoot the service interval. You can check the below thread,

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post3990390

If this is very urgent check with them before the travel.
Old 23rd October 2017, 18:14   #84
BHPian

Didn't want to take chances after reading your post. So dropped in at Sky Moto, Akurdi at 0430pm and 15108 kms and getting things done. They were courteous enough to accept and promised delivery in 2 hours. Waiting.

Found a Fiat Bravo probably imported and couple of Compass s waiting for service.
bharatbits is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th July 2020, 16:30   #85
BHPian

Bumping an old thread...

Now that KHT motors are the only Fiat service center in Bangalore, what are the other reliable options for regular service? My car was always serviced at Vecto and I had a good experience there. I have to get my regular service done and want any other reliable alternative to KHT.
Old 20th July 2020, 16:49   #86
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhav View Post
Bumping an old thread...

Now that KHT motors are the only Fiat service center in Bangalore, what are the other reliable options for regular service? My car was always serviced at Vecto and I had a good experience there. I have to get my regular service done and want any other reliable alternative to KHT.
Doesn't PPS / MPS motors service Fiat too. They are a Mopar service center. Try calling them up. Have read Google Reviews for their service.
Traveler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th July 2020, 17:46   #87
BHPian

Quote:
Bumping an old thread...

If you are okay trying our FNG, then I recommend you to try Pride Cars in Uttarahalli road. I have both my Punto MJD and Linea Tjet under their care for the past three years. They are very good and i have never seen them fleece customers unnecessarily for parts change and advice only if it is absolutely needed. You can search for Pride cars, Uttarahalli in google maps and it shows the correct location.

If any specifc part is to be replaced, the mechanic Harish clearly tells the part number from 99rpm.com. You can order them yourself, take it to the workshop for replacement. I have no complaints since the past three years.
gopikb is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th July 2020, 18:25   #88
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Bumping an old thread...

If you are looking at FASS, then you can try PPS/MPS motors. This is located on the Hosur road near Electronic city. Few people from Vecto have moved here.
arun_josie is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th July 2020, 19:24   #89
BHPian

Thanks for the inputs. I guess I'll try PPS as it is closer to where I stay. The last time I spoke to PPS in Aug 19, they directed me to KHT for service as they had not started with Fiat cars.

I'd really like to like to try Pride, but too far. I stay near Bellandur, so any other FNG closer to this area will help!
Old 21st July 2020, 08:30   #90
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I'd really like to like to try Pride, but too far. I stay near Bellandur, so any other FNG closer to this area will help!
Dont know if the places mentioned are nearer to your place or not. The below suggestions are purely from Punto owners group Bangalore on Facebook.

1) J K Automobiles, Puttana layout Kalkere Bangalore 560016
Akhil Hegde - 08073456526

2) SMK Car works (Rajesh garage), Near Hosa Rd Junction (behind bosch factory)
Rajesh - 07406016506, 9113640943

Do make proper enquiries before handing over your car for service. Also do let us know your feedback/review in case you do so.
ghodlur is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed