Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th June 2007, 11:51   #1
Senior - BHPian

Service Centres i would recommend-Also those i wont

Have been thinking of this for a while now. Most of us think twice before we decide to let some service centre guy tough our cars. We always hope that we knew someone out there who would understand that we really love our car and like to keep it in good shape. Here is my part of the small help for you guys.

For FIAT/TATA owners: Kulathunkal motors, Thiruvananthapuram. There is a guy called Mr.Unni. He is the Service Advisor. Also Mr. Sunil, the Customer Relatioship Manager. Both are really nice guys and i would recommend you meet them for any of your car issues. You could mention my name (add about my Red Adventure in case needed) if required. I'm sure they would do whatever they can. In case you ned anyhelp you could even PM me and i could help you out.

For FORD owners: Its better you dont own a ford in Kerala. Coz we have Kairali ford and only Kairali ford out here from eranakulam to trivandrum. And that really shows in their attitude. But in case you already own a ford the better one would be the ernakulam one. Dont know anyone there personally. The trivandrum guys were so reluctant to even check the power steering oil level since i had gone in without a prior booking!!!!!!!!.

Thats all from me for the time being. Now its your turn guys.
Old 19th June 2007, 12:05   #2
Team-BHP Support

Gemi, you have been screaming hoarse about the Kairali thingy now. On three threads already !
Old 19th June 2007, 12:09   #3
BHPian

I heard PVS Ford at Calicut is good. They opened another one at Kasargod too.
Old 19th June 2007, 17:02   #4
Senior - BHPian

guess there are no other places that anyone would recommend
Old 25th February 2009, 18:10   #5

what about the service in Kairali trivandrum ?
Old 25th February 2009, 22:21   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rathattingal View Post
what about the service in Kairali trivandrum ?
where is that? Never heard of them. wHat do they specialize in? Are you talking about kairali ford?

Last edited by gemithomas : 25th February 2009 at 22:23.
Old 25th February 2009, 22:26   #7
Senior - BHPian

gemi. does your opinion still hold good for kulathunkal? My experience with them for the last year has been less than stellar - ranging from forgetfulness to fix problems pointed out and written down, to outright theft of parts from the car.

and kulathunkal has a branch near the bypass - I'm planning to try them out. folks say focuz is the best for tata, but they're a bit too far from my place :(
Old 2nd March 2009, 07:34   #8
BANNED

Maruti Dealer in Cochin

Guys
Which is the the best service centre for maruti vehicles in Ernakulam? What you think of SAI service in Pathadippalam, cochin.(Its near my residence so would be easy for me)..Or do you recommend any other dealer? I am getting a slightly used swift diesel?(out of touch with Maruti thingy for last 6 years as I own a Lancer)...
Cheers
Dilip Kumar
Old 2nd March 2009, 08:47   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
gemi. does your opinion still hold good for kulathunkal? My experience with them for the last year has been less than stellar - ranging from forgetfulness to fix problems pointed out and written down, to outright theft of parts from the car.

and kulathunkal has a branch near the bypass - I'm planning to try them out. folks say focuz is the best for tata, but they're a bit too far from my place :(
Sure they seem to be havng some issues off late which is evident when i visit them. But there is this guy for fiat who is very helpful and genuine. Still wondering where i would go once he leaves the job

Anyways i suggest you visit the bye pass place since that is where the top management is and hence should be more under control
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks