Team-BHP - Bangalore Maruti Dealers and VDI waiting period.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Dealerships (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/)
-   -   Bangalore Maruti Dealers and VDI waiting period. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/25368-bangalore-maruti-dealers-vdi-waiting-period.html)

Last week booked Swift Diesel with Bimal Autos and waiting period they said is 4-5 months so is it ok or simply they or Maruti is creating virtual hipes from Swift?
Also enquired with other dealers and 2 of them said 6 months rest 3-4 months.Pratham motors are very close to my Flat but heard lots of horriable stories about them so choosen Bimal, needs some inputs about delivery period.please:

What horrible stories have you heard? I would like to know, as I have booked with them.

I think the waiting period is not any hype. Last week I have seen a public letter from Maruti on TOI, apoligizing for the long waiting peiod for Swift Vdi and Sx4. They were unable to cope up with the overwhelmed reponse the Swift Vdi got and it seems they are going to increase the production and would decrease the booking period soon.

Hope the booking period reduces soon.:)

Kuttapan check this thread.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...bangalore.html

The waiting period is for real. Demand far outstrips supply and production at the new MUL plant is still picking up. So your dealer is not lying to you, although you might get your car a little sooner that 5 months. Wait for it dude....you won't be disappointed.

Cheers!

LDi variant is available in less than 2 months is what I was told(1 month if you haggle with them), but Vdi waiting time is anybody's guess.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajaybiz (Post 473853)
Pratham motors are very close to my Flat but heard lots of horriable stories about them so choosen Bimal,

Well...don't wish to scare you, There are horror stories about Bimal too.. Please see this and this

So far we haven't heard any horror stories about Mandovi Motors.

Oops thanks buddy but anyways i have paid them 50k as a booking amount so let me get the car then servicing i can get it done by any dealers in Bangalore.

In Bangalore which dealer will have the least waiting period for VDI? I am planning to book one ASAP. Also what is your comments about Mandovi motors?

Quote:

Originally Posted by philjo (Post 480443)
Also what is your comments about Mandovi motors?

Read here : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...pervisors.html

Well thats about the servicing part of the story, have no clue about the sales.Good luck.

dunno why i havent seen this thread earlier, ajay, if possible go with rns and be prepared to wait for 2-3 months realistically. since maruti is setting up one more plant to also produce swifts and sx4, capacity must increase. its not a hype. its a real demand problem, not a supply problem if you understand what i mean. supply lets say is always 3k units, first month demand = 3k, second month after launch demand = 9k, then the demand is more supply is same!:)

i got mine in two months, so i dont see any reasons why yours cant come in two months. talk to sharath there, in bimal, tell him you have been referred by me (just try that excuse!) and keep in touch with him. one thing, lets say you have booked a white colour and then settle for any other colour that he says is available, then its possible that you can take delivery sooner. if you stick to your colour choice, its very difficult and wait is inevitable. whatever be the case, forget your car for 2 months atleast!

and never ever pay more than 50k, and never ever process your loan till your car comes to yard.

Waiting period at RNS for a diesel swift has now shot upto 6 months. The waiting periods is not hype. Production numbers are peanuts compared to booking numbers. Besides Maruti now is alloting every dealer about 15-20 cars max per month.

Besides, there might be situations when someone else might reject their booking and if you have the right rapport with the dealer they might offer the delivery to you. My aunt got the delivery of her Ldi in 3 days flat and memo got the first SX4 from RNS in 2 days flat. I was also offered another Vdi since someone had rejected their booking. Was promised delivery in 2 days flat too but my parents decided not to make a purchase until the year ending. This was roughly 2 months back.

Hi I am very new to this. To-day I was happen to visit the Sagar automobiles and he said minimum of 60days waiting for the Swift vxi(petrol). Do u guys recommend me to wait or shall I chose another car. I request help in this regard to choose between Getz1.1, palio and indica turbo.
Please help!!!

Thanks Guys. I have booked for Swift VDi with ABS (Artic white) at RNS motors Hosur Road which is near by to my residance. I have verified this with multiple dealers like Sagar, Mandovi, Bimal & Pratham and all of them have the same waiting period of 5-6 months. Only in Sagar they told it is 6 months after the full payment. In RNS they told it is 5-6 months but you will get it earlier.

Quote:

Originally Posted by philjo (Post 485884)
Thanks Guys. I have booked for Swift VDi with ABS (Artic white) In RNS they told it is 5-6 months but you will get it earlier.

Like Mclaren has pointed out, dealers are alloted between 15-20 cars a month.

Luck will play a huge part in getting an early allotment.

If im not mistaken, ARCTIC WHITE / SILKY SILVER & RED continue to remain hot favourites through the entire country and not just a particular region.

Another mumbai member who booked a Vdi ABS has been promised delivery in 2 months.

Hamara number kab ayega ?