Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th February 2023, 11:12   #61
BHPian

Re: Authorised dealer workshop not allowing dashcam | What should I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smrtdvl View Post
I was taken to AGM Mr Suresh Kumar who was so arrogant & disrespectful and said this is a private property and you cannot film here using a dashcam. He also questioned my morality by saying that they have lady staff working in their concern and I might doctor the footage of the dashcam having them in the video feed and I might use it for other illegal purposes. My wife hearing this felt humiliated and asked me to remove the dashcam and leave their premises leaving the car for service. There was a point where Mr. Suresh was implying remove the dashcam and get your car serviced or take your car and leave as it's Chandra Hyundai's private property.

Were any other fellow Hyundai car owners forced by your respective service centers to take off the dashcam in order to get the car serviced?
This part of the conversation is quite frankly disgusting to hear. That AGM guy sounds like a person with no moral compass whatsoever. There must be something seriously wrong with him to accuse that you might doctor footage of women. Highly unethical, unprofessional and unacceptable. After this I'm going to switch to a different dealership to service my i20 diesel. Add to that I'm tired of them (Chandra Hyundai) yapping about my car every time I take my car for service. They always say things like "Sir that needs to be replaced, this needs to be replaced." I'm done with their antiques.

I would suggest you do the following:
1) Take this up with the highest level possible within Hyundai India. Don't let this slide. It is fine even if they don't respond to your mails.
2) Write a google review and share the link here. I'll make sure to give a thumbs up.

I remember the days when Hyundai was still a company trying to find its place in the Indian market. The dealers were very pleasant and the SA's were young guys with such a positive attitude. Gone are those days.
true_sedan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st September 2023, 22:53   #62

Re: Authorised dealer workshop not allowing dashcam | What should I do?

I recently purchased a Viofi A129 Pro Duo dash cam for my Endeavour, 2018 model. Can someone guide me to a good place for installation in Bangalore, if possible in Whitefield area. The authorized distributor would not install it. Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks