Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2007, 15:28   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoombiee View Post
I dont but many of my friends do. They are quite happy with him. Its too far for us to drop and pick it up from there. I stay at Vijaynagar.
I think Surakshaa offers a free pickup and drop service. I usually drop the car off myself and if I can't stay there and watch the servicing they drop it back at my office. I'm not sure whether they have a limited radius or what, but you could call and find out. At least you know your car is in good hands.
Old 27th June 2007, 16:15   #17
BHPian

Suraksha ( Electronic city) does have good mechanics.

My '97 M800 had tuning problem. So many people tried including authorised service station in cochin (suggested to change carb --new/used) and TVS service center ( Pollachi) [ I drove from Cochin to Bangalore via Valparai].

Suraksha did that wonderful job and we never had any problems in last 6 months.
Old 27th June 2007, 16:45   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanapli View Post
Suraksha ( Electronic city) does have good mechanics.
Ya they opened their ECity facility recently, Girish handles Ecity and Lokesh takes care of the Bommanahalli branch... Both are very good service engineers...

Abhi
Old 27th June 2007, 20:24   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
There is another small Maruti garage, Prithvi Motors on BG Road. They used to have a couple of good supervisers and mechanics till about a year back. I dont know about now as i havent been there of late. The owner of the garage is a pretty hands on person, which is always a good sign.
Prithvi Motors is a small, humble place on Bannerghatta Road next to Wockhardt hospital. It does not boast any fancy lounges / interiors, but yes the mechanics and the owner make an effort to do a good job everytime. I've always serviced my Omni there and even though it is just another old van, I don't get treated that way. In fact speak to Mr. Babu, the main chap there. Every time I go for a service he takes the car out for a test drive with me and tries to gauge the problems as he drives. Most other places generally just note down the problems and rarely test it on a drive. This practice at Prithvi has always helped in identifying the correct problem and also a quick resolution.

Last edited by madhav : 27th June 2007 at 20:25.
Old 29th June 2007, 13:10   #20
BHPian

Kalyani

How about Kalyani Motors folks ? Theirs new service centre is just at the juntion of Mysore Road & inner ring road.

Mandovi Wilsongarden is still top rated I guess.
Old 30th June 2007, 11:11   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akroy View Post
If you love ur car, you should be prepared to spend atleast 4 hours in every 5000km u drive on her service....Thats what I do... i stay 15km away (far east in CV Raman Nagar) but still call up Lokesh beforehand and reach there by 8:15AM on a saturday...complete the service and come back by 1PM...Everything happens infront of my eyes.... and I feel very satisfied !!!

Abhi
Mr. akroy, same thing i am doing with lokesh for the last 2yrs, first i met him with zen, now i own swift.

Even i stay 25km away from suraksha, but i go their on saturday, get it done within 4-5 hrs, & back home with satisfaction.

Last edited by subbarao : 30th June 2007 at 11:19.
Old 4th July 2007, 11:05   #22
BANNED

Suraksha is Authorised maruti service station, so can we get it done our free services offered by Maruti over there?
Old 4th July 2007, 11:10   #23
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaybiz View Post
Suraksha is Authorised maruti service station, so can we get it done our free services offered by Maruti over there?
Ajay you can visit any MASS to get your free services done.
Old 10th July 2007, 15:40   #24
VBV
BHPian

I've had very pleasant experiences with Mandovi Bannerghatta Road. They are fast and they treat the car as if its their own. For me, lack of a few smiles is fine as long as the actual treatment on the car is nice. There have been many repairs where the Mandovi service person has asked me to postpone expense and helped me save money.

VBV
Old 6th August 2007, 15:14   #25
BHPian

Hi All,
Guess they saw a fresh bakra in me! I have been billed for 3L engine oil during latest oil change.

- The service booklet says ENgine oil capacity is 2.7L, and all my previous billing at Mandovi has 2.4Litres.

- This service advisor kept on arguing with me. I have the bills, Is there a way if they completely drain out, they can fill in 3L ? I will chekc the oil level how much it is above MAX for hints.
Old 6th August 2007, 18:03   #26
Senior - BHPian

I would recommend Surakshaa highly - at least for washing. The way they washed my car was amazing. Every nook and cranny was cleaned and washed and wiped. Exactly as I would have done if I were doing it.

Cost only 200 bucks + tax. Refused the tip that I gave him.

He wants me to go there for second service, I am tempted as well, but i have decide to give Pratham one more chance. They are currently treating me well anyway.
Old 2nd March 2009, 11:10   #27
BHPian

Where can i get my gypsy 410W service. I also need to do some minor works like clutch and pedal change.

is there any one out there who has a gypsy and gives it to a reliable soure. i have tried out many places but not satisfied
Old 5th March 2009, 17:57   #28
BHPian

hi people staying in Vijayanagar can also try Shree cars in Mudalpalya, if you can compromise on the A/C lounge and other things like that,Shiv kumar is the main person and he has given me good service for my swift
Old 9th March 2009, 11:06   #29
BHPian

I will vote for SURAKSHA CARE, my first hand experience with Lokesh in Bommanahalli centre. I have also recommended my younger bro to do it there and that was also serviced well.

We both have Maruti ZEN, 2001 and 2002 models. My service was regular paid service done once in every 5K mark / 1 year term. My issue of vibrating brakes at high speed was rectified by SURAKSHA GUYS (last time BIMAL GUYS couldnt do it).

Next time both of us would go there again, pretty neat, descent service and attention to detail.

THANK YOU SURAKSHA and LOKESH
Old 9th March 2009, 11:38   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayanang76 View Post
...THANK YOU SURAKSHA and LOKESH
Three in a row!

Guess Lokesh would be very thankful for these recommendations.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks