Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2007, 00:30   #16
BHPian

thanks a ton guys.looking forward for the next meet.for any info about the deal just pm me.
Old 24th September 2009, 02:09   #17
BHPian

I don't think I am allowed to post new threads yet so trying to renew this thread.

I am planning to buy a Safari Dicor 2.2 Ex. Need a few suggestions:

1 A good dealer. I need to find a good dealer on whom I can rely. Though I have been driving an Alto for two and a half years, never bothered to understand the nuances of the car.

Took a TD today at Techno Automobiles, Dwarka Gx model, but I didn't felt very comfortable the entire time I was there. They didn't even had any Safari Model on display except for the Gx which was for TD with a broken ORVM.

2 Delhi/Gurgaon: Regarding the price difference in Delhi vs Gurgaon registration; any idea if I can get a Gurgaon registration despite staying in delhi.

3 ICE: How good is the stock ICE that comes with the Ex. How much would it cost to upgrade and which brands to go for.

4 Alloy Wheels: I gues this can wait, as I have a limited budget.

5 Finance: I have been dealing with HDFC for the last 5 years as a corporate customer and am more than pleased with the level of service they have been offering. However, I think SBI is offering a better rate of interest. In today's news paper it says Axis has also brought down its rates to 9% in South India, any idea what interest rate they are offering in Delhi.

I was thinking of buying the Lx but the cost of upgrading would come close to 100K and the price difference being just 140K, I guess I would be better off with an Ex.

Any and every kind of suggestions are desparately needed and welcomed.

Cheers!!

Last edited by GTO : 6th March 2010 at 10:40. Reason: STRICTLY no more than 2 smilies per post please
Old 24th September 2009, 11:56   #18
Senior - BHPian

DOW, welcome to Team Bhp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil on Wheels View Post
I am planning to buy a Safari Dicor 2.2 Ex. Need a few suggestions:

1 A good dealer. I need to find a good dealer on whom I can rely. Though I have been driving an Alto for two and a half years, never bothered to understand the nuances of the car.
Autolinks (Vasant Kunj) & Sanya Motors are two names that come to mind. Maybe you can check them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil on Wheels View Post
2 Delhi/Gurgaon: Regarding the price difference in Delhi vs Gurgaon registration; any idea if I can get a Gurgaon registration despite staying in delhi.
To get a Gurgaon registration, you will have to submit some proof of residence at a Gurgaon address - a telephone bill of MTNL or BSNL (I think they accept Airtel bills as well these days) or a Passport or a DL. Even a rent agreement in your name should do.

PS: Do take a moment to go through the Announcements & Rules section before posting - will make your journey a little smoother

Last edited by suman : 24th September 2009 at 11:57.
Old 24th September 2009, 12:13   #19
BHPian

Thanks.

Just read the rules. Sorry, should have done that before posting.
Old 28th September 2009, 00:24   #20
BHPian

Any one got any feedback about Rama Motors, Delhi.

They seem to be the only dealer in Delhi who has Ex model in Black colour, every one else I spoke to has a waiting line of 12-15 days.
Old 5th March 2010, 07:42   #21
BHPian

I have been pursuing Autolink Enterprises, near Bhikaji Cama place for a Gx 4x4, I am dealing with this guy called Pankaj who seems to be a total d*mw*t. I know Ankitwanchoo had great patience and got things done from this guy, but I am not at all able to proceed. Can anyone suggest a better dealership in Delhi, preferably South Delhi or the contact details of the manager/ owner at Autolinks.
Old 5th March 2010, 09:51   #22
BHPian

For Sales- you might refer to Rama Motors - most of the people also know him - the owner is a friend of mine & also a Team Bhp member - His name is Mr.Aditya & Number is 9810876363- you may give him my reference.

Rama Motors are good in service as well.+ also I have a very good experience with Dynamic Automobiles Sector 64 Noida for service

Thanks & Regards

Last edited by anupam00 : 5th March 2010 at 10:03. Reason: Updates performed - in order to make complete information
Old 5th March 2010, 10:56   #23
Team-BHP Support

I would not recommend Dynamic for safari. They are good for cars and all, but as far as the safari is concerned, they never have common spares like bearings/pads etc., for the safari, and as far as 4x4 is concerned, they do not have any idea about it!
Old 5th March 2010, 11:05   #24
BHPian

@tanveer: Yes I agree in terms of spare the agency might have a problem as they only have service but they try to get the spare parts if not avaliable ,but they are able to identify the technical problem in DICOR(Inclusive 4x4) as well ,Mr. Upadhaya to be reffered in Dyanamic for the same.

Thanks & Regards
Anupam00

Last edited by anupam00 : 5th March 2010 at 11:11.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks