Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2007, 17:50   #1
BHPian

Reliable Used Car Dealers in Bangalore

One of my friend is looking around for a Used Car in Bangalore. It would help if any of the team-bhpians could point to any reliable used car dealer in Bangalore other than automart.
Old 30th July 2007, 18:47   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by superamerica View Post
One of my friend is looking around for a Used Car in Bangalore. It would help if any of the team-bhpians could point to any reliable used car dealer in Bangalore other than automart.
I was on lookout for second hand cars sometime back. I found Popular Automatch to be decent.
Old 31st July 2007, 13:44   #3
BHPian

try out megamotors, they have two branches one in Bannerghatta road and another bigger one in Jayanagar. I usually go to them and the recent one was an elentra, that i purchased last week.
Old 2nd July 2009, 14:43   #4
BHPian

Used Zen 2000-2003 MY in Bangalore

I am looking for a used Zen in Bangalore. One made between 2000 and 2003. I did some initial research and have realized that they are obscenely priced here in Bangalore.

In this regard I'd like some help/advice. It would be great if someone can recommend any mechanic who can help me out.

I would preferably want the car in white or black or maybe shades of silver. Though I am looking for the LXi variant, any other model would do too.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Gooney : 2nd July 2009 at 15:02. Reason: Please use google search it will give you better results. thanks

Most Viewed