Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

View Poll Results: Who are better Maruti service shops in Bangalore? (Plz read 1st post before voting)
BIMAL AUTO AGENCY (KANAKAPURA ROAD) 2 0.87%
BIMAL AUTO AGENCY (WHITE FIELD ROAD) 15 6.55%
KALYANI MOTORS (MYSORE ROAD) 6 2.62%
MANDOVI MOTORS (WILSON GARDENS) 18 7.86%
MANDOVI MOTORS (VIJAYANAGAR) 5 2.18%
MANDOVI MOTORS (YESWANTHPUR) 3 1.31%
MANDOVI MOTORS (BANNERGHATTA ROAD) 14 6.11%
PRATHAM MOTORS (SARJAPUR RING ROAD) 14 6.11%
RNS MOTORS (YESHWANTPUR) 21 9.17%
RNS MOTORS (HOSUR ROAD) 4 1.75%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (KANAKPURA RD) 0 0%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BANASWADI) 0 0%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BANNERGHATTA RD) 9 3.93%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BASVESVARA NAGAR) 1 0.44%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BASANAVAGUDI) 1 0.44%
SOLAR AUTOMOBILES (ST.JOHN'S ROAD) 6 2.62%
SURAKSHA 62 27.07%
Other Authorized Maruti Service Stations 39 17.03%
Local shops 13 5.68%
None 6 2.62%
I never owned any Maruti car 17 7.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2018, 17:00   #166
BHPian

Re: Mandovi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhn View Post
Thanks but somehow not convinced with Mandovi motors.

Is there any other local garage where I can give it for service? All the good ones are either too far or not really good.
Did you try 'Surakshaa'?

They are one of the better known service shops for Maruti. People use to flock their bommanahalli service station, coz of better service!
Old 10th June 2018, 23:52   #167

I buy the engine oil from a local lubricants supplier and remaining parts like oil filter etc from a genuine Maruti parts distributor and take it to my local mechanic...works out really cheap and you know what's going into your car.
Old 15th June 2018, 11:12   #168
BHPian

Re: Better Maruti service shops in Bangalore? (Please read 1st post before voting)

Sorry for being a bit off topic - but last two services, I had given to Aadhi Maruti in Coimbatore. Their customer centricity is outstanding when compared to the likes of Bimal (most of my service history is with them because I bought my cars from them and they were on the way or next to my office since 2010) and Pratham. SAs at Aadhi haven't added on unnecessary stuff at all during my services and have always delivered on time as promised (this, I found to be a common issue with Nandi and Anaamalai's Toyota too - always exceeds promised time by 2 hours minimum). The courtesy call after is attended to promptly when there was an issue - my a/c was giving a whistling noise and these guys offered to come home to check it out; but I anyway took it to the service center and it seemed to be a case of dust collected and they cleaned it up in 30 minutes and I was off. They *really* love to do wheel alignment and balancing for every service

Compared to that, in Bangalore, I always get some 4 sachets of windshield washer fluid, once LED parking bulbs, another time new "good look" mudflaps(!), a/c aroma filler spray(!!!), dashboard shiny polish etc. Every time, I had to fight with the SA to get it out or reduced in the bill. Basically, time and money are not valued in both the places in BLR I visited so far in last 8 years.

Now, once in 6 months, I just drive down to Coimbatore - my A-Star gets to stretch on highways - and give it for service here.
vsbabu is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st June 2018, 10:28   #169
BHPian

Re: Mandovi?

Hi All,
My Swift is due service. Have Pratham near my office and Bimal near my home. Read mixed reviews on both of them.
Please advice which would be the better of the both.
Don't have Suraksha anywhere near.
Thanks.
Old 9th July 2018, 09:33   #170
ZMG
BHPian

Re: Better Maruti service shops in Bangalore? (Please read 1st post before voting)

Hi,

I have to give my Swift VXI for the 40K service.
I want to add the semi synthetic oil (5W30), which is recommended in the car manual.

I have been going Mandovi ever since the car was bought, but don't feel like going there, as I feel the charges are just too high.

For a normal service the charge is about 2K, approximately, and they go on and charge for every other thing, like brake cleaning etc.

I want to give a shot to a MASS - Maruti Authorized Service center, this time.
Is Surakasha a MASS? Will the charges be different from Mandovi, as I see that they also are a dealership now.
A FNG will also do. I don't mind sourcing the oil online, but I hope they have other parts. Gear oil might have to be replaced, as the car is hitting 7 years now.

I stay in Koramangla, so anything around here will be helpful.

Also, I am sincerely hoping that the bill does not cross 8 - 10K this time.

Thanks in advance.

Mohit

Last edited by ZMG : 9th July 2018 at 09:42.
Old 10th July 2018, 05:14   #171
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMG View Post
I stay in Koramangla, so anything around here will be helpful.
Why don't you try 'Cartisan'?

I have been using them from past 3+ years. I buy my own oil, and they deduct the same from their quote. I would be paying around 3K for each service of my VDi.
JMaruru is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th September 2018, 13:18   #172
BHPian

I am looking to get the service, clutch plates and front brake pads replaced in my Swift P 2010, 35K kms. I got the work done from non-MASS in Gurgaon and am looking for a good FNG or MASS which is good but not too expensive. Bangalore seems be very expensive for car work compared to Gurgaon. I live between HSR and Bellandur, any recommendations?
Old 9th December 2019, 14:07   #173
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heysac View Post
I am looking to get the service, clutch plates and front brake pads replaced in my Swift P 2010, 35K kms. I got the work done from non-MASS in Gurgaon and am looking for a good FNG or MASS which is good but not too expensive. Bangalore seems be very expensive for car work compared to Gurgaon. I live between HSR and Bellandur, any recommendations?
Automechs in Koramangala is a good option, you can talk to owner - Naveen.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...6650809804;mv:[[12.925684877319032,77.63867975618945],[12.925324922680973,77.63831044381057]]
lrsays is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2020, 20:46   #174
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMaruru View Post
Why don't you try 'Cartisan'?

I have been using them from past 3+ years. I buy my own oil, and they deduct the same from their quote. I would be paying around 3K for each service of my VDi.
Any updated suggestions? Maruti seems to have updated it's servicing prices and I feel I'm getting ripped off even by Surakshaa Bommanahalli.
Old 30th January 2020, 20:53   #175
Senior - BHPian

Lokesh from Suraksha has opened his own place --> https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/banga...bangalore.html (Multi-Brand Car Service Centre : Swastikaa Auto Centres (Bangalore))
I gave them a visit to get free wheeling hubs installed on my Gypsy.
Also, a friend got a major service done on his 800.
The quality of work seems to be very good and the prices are also competitive.
Cheers,
Deepak
starter is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2020, 20:57   #176
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvadg View Post
Any updated suggestions? Maruti seems to have updated it's servicing prices and I feel I'm getting ripped off even by Surakshaa Bommanahalli.
There are some FNGs used by Cartisan for Service! You can directly approach them rather than going through Cartisan. They do a decent job for VFM price!
But I suggest someone to be there while the service is being done.
JMaruru is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th September 2020, 01:51   #177
BHPian

Hello All,

Have a BLR-DEL roadtrip coming up and want to get my Brezza serviced before leaving. Current ODO reading is at 35k.

Looking for a reliable garage/engineer or even better, a Maruti ASC ! I put up in Whitefield. Would appreciate any suggestions.
DeepeshKarnik is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th September 2020, 07:18   #178
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepeshKarnik View Post
Hello All,

Have a BLR-DEL roadtrip coming up and want to get my Brezza serviced before leaving. Current ODO reading is at 35k.

Looking for a reliable garage/engineer or even better, a Maruti ASC ! I put up in Whitefield. Would appreciate any suggestions.
Hey, why don't you check out Swastika https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/banga...bangalore.html (Multi-Brand Car Service Centre : Swastikaa Auto Centres (Bangalore))

Or Wheels Wisdom. I've heard positive reviews about both.
Let us know how it goes (with pictures if possible )
Have a safe journey!
Old 22nd January 2021, 15:37   #179
BHPian

I went to Surakshaa Bomannahalli today to get our Alto K10 serviced. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. Since there was no rush ( either because of the Covid19 situation or because of the fact that the workshop is difficult to reach due to the metro construction), the SA (Mr Sandesh Shetty) was able to spend time showing me the condition of the suspension bushes and diagnosing an annoying squeak (along with Mr Naveen, an old timer, who has previously been instrumental in diagnosing my Astar's exhaust system noise) that was ultimately tracked down to a worn out rear shock absorber. (Did not replace, but will be going back to get all the bushes changed later and decide on whether to change the front pair of shocks along with the rear pair).

Good to see that Surakshaa continues to have excellent people, though I've rarely had the same advisors and mechanics working on my cars every time. The only thing that I didn't like was that the Maruti App said my service would cost 3000 rupees odd while their estimate showed close to six thousand .
mvadg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2021, 21:33   #180
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvadg View Post
The only thing that I didn't like was that the Maruti App said my service would cost 3000 rupees odd while their estimate showed close to six thousand .
That's common even in Honda because the labour charges are not added. Only the consumables and PMS charges are in the app estimate. Oil change labour, car washing, brake inspection, etc are usually added over the PMS charges though they should be included.
wildsdi5530 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed