Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

View Poll Results: Who are better Maruti service shops in Bangalore? (Plz read 1st post before voting)
BIMAL AUTO AGENCY (KANAKAPURA ROAD) 2 0.87%
BIMAL AUTO AGENCY (WHITE FIELD ROAD) 15 6.55%
KALYANI MOTORS (MYSORE ROAD) 6 2.62%
MANDOVI MOTORS (WILSON GARDENS) 18 7.86%
MANDOVI MOTORS (VIJAYANAGAR) 5 2.18%
MANDOVI MOTORS (YESWANTHPUR) 3 1.31%
MANDOVI MOTORS (BANNERGHATTA ROAD) 14 6.11%
PRATHAM MOTORS (SARJAPUR RING ROAD) 14 6.11%
RNS MOTORS (YESHWANTPUR) 21 9.17%
RNS MOTORS (HOSUR ROAD) 4 1.75%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (KANAKPURA RD) 0 0%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BANASWADI) 0 0%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BANNERGHATTA RD) 9 3.93%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BASVESVARA NAGAR) 1 0.44%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BASANAVAGUDI) 1 0.44%
SOLAR AUTOMOBILES (ST.JOHN'S ROAD) 6 2.62%
SURAKSHA 62 27.07%
Other Authorized Maruti Service Stations 39 17.03%
Local shops 13 5.68%
None 6 2.62%
I never owned any Maruti car 17 7.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 20th August 2007, 15:55   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaronikar View Post
Trinity Motors at Basaveshwaranagar. .
My Esteem goes to Trinity Motors at Basaveshwaranagar. Started going there after the perfectly-wonderfully working air-conditioner in my car suddenly gave up after the car went for a service at Bimal (routine car service, but I do believe they sabotaged the air conditioning). Though Bimal Whitefield is closer, I will never ever give them any of my business again. As usual, complained to Maruti and got a call from them asking 'how is your car now?'. This was after Bimal put in a new air conditioner (paid ofcourse). So I said 'ok.....' and before I could ask what the call was regarding the call had been terminated. I guess this is what JD sees when they give a good rating to Maruti. Once the customer says one reasonably acceptable thing, cut the damn phone, so it is a positive response call - meaning a satisfied customer at the other end.

Actually though I like Maruti products, I dont think i will even ever buy a Maruti car again........ after that experience.....
Old 20th August 2007, 15:59   #17
BHPian

One bad thing about these service stations though. Regardless of who you give the car to, they can never commit or keep upto the delivery time that they promise. It is always a few hours later than 'promised'. They will call at 4 p.m to say that the service is over and that the cost is Rs. xyz. Then when you ask what time the car will be delivered, they will say something like 1/2 hour or 1 hour and then no sight of them until after 7.30 p.m. This was the sole reason i moved out from RNS motors, Yeshwantpur. Otherwise was very satisfied with their car servicing.

The other thing is the missing petrol. When they return the car ALL the petrol will be gone until almost the last drop. They charge for the pick up and drop and we normally give a gratuity to the driver also to cover for his auto charges, so why do they need to pilfer petrol also is beyond me.
Old 20th August 2007, 16:05   #18
Senior - BHPian

I vote for UM motors indranagar.Built a good rappo with them so i tend not to have any issues.
Old 20th August 2007, 16:05   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Wheeliej,

Bought a Maruti in addition to the NHC ?
Old 27th September 2007, 12:58   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
Wheeliej,

Bought a Maruti in addition to the NHC ?

She has a 99 Esteem VX
Old 27th September 2007, 13:01   #21
Senior - BHPian

I prefer Mandovi Motors at Vijayanagar and at Yeshwantpur.

Both my cars went for free and paid services and I was satisfied with the quality of the work.

Do let me know if u need any help from Mandovi. We have been their loyal customers for over 10 years. My dad knows the owner and the GM very well.
Old 28th September 2007, 17:26   #22
BHPian

Prithvi Motors on Bannerghatta road is my favourite. They do give lot of attention for the car in service.
Old 28th September 2007, 17:33   #23
BHPian

Avoid Sathnur Motors (MASS) at Yelahanka at all costs. Problems with knowledge, quality, price, staff , attitude . Basically only problems. Found Suraksha (MASS) at Adugadi to be quite OK.
Old 28th September 2007, 17:50   #24
BHPian

I have had two maruti cars till now. Earlier one was a 2000 model 800 bought from Mandovi under True Value. Used to get it serviced at Mandovi Vijayanagar, "they do a clean job". Mandovi Wilson Garden was a nightmarish experience for me. "My car battery and alternator were gone. The vijayanagar branch did not have the rectifier for alternator so they requested me to take the car to wilson garden. They took three days to change the rectifier of the alternator itself, the funny part is they didnt change the battery till I went for taking the delivery. When I tried starting the car they said sir we will have to push your car as battery is gone. Thats the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life. The good fellow could have changed the battery as I had already told him to do so. The nightmare doesnt end here, I took the car and parked in my office. Evening around 11:00 pm I was starting the car and needed to apply choke. As I pulled the choke the entire choke assembly came in my hand. I dont understand till date why did they touch the choke. I was lucky that one security guard in my office could fix it back for me."
My second Maruti is Alto Lxi bought from Sagar Bannerghatta Road last year. Finished the regular free services with them. "They also do a clean job". I have other friends who own marutis and we discuss the services very often. I feel from those discussions that Pratham offers better customer satisfaction than both Mandovi and Sagar. Also one of my friends was telling about a Maruti Authorized Service Center on sarjapur road near to wipro. Dont know the name but my friend is a fan of them.
So as of now I wont vote for Sagar or Mandovi.

Regards,
Vijay
Old 28th September 2007, 20:29   #25
VBV
BHPian

Sathya, I am quite happy with Mandovi Bannerghatta road. Let me know if you need introductions there.

VBV
Old 15th November 2007, 07:34   #26
BHPian

HI,
I have a question here...
My esteem is due for its first service.(bought it from mandovi).
Is it necessary to take it to mandovi service station only?
There is one M.A.S.S Benaka near my house. Can I give my car for first free service there?
Does anyone know abt the profeciency of Benaka Service station?

Regards,
Old 15th November 2007, 14:12   #27
BHPian

Mohit,

Better you avoid Benaka, they are pathetic and charges are sky high. Two of my firends have given their cars in benaka but they were not at all happy.They have charged me 250 bucks to wash my WagonR!!!. Till the last service at UM cars i used to service my vehicle at Pratham motors in ORR.UM cars service was compartively better but i didnt like their attitude.So planning try it out with Suraksha Motors in Silk board junction as i have heard only good things about them.
Old 15th November 2007, 14:55   #28
BHPian

any landmarks for suraksha motors?any contact numbers etc.

Regards,
Old 17th November 2007, 19:52   #29
BHPian

Suraksha Bommanahalli, Hosur Road. My choice. A regular since 2005.

Supervisor Lokesh, one of the seniors and the best.

forgot to put in that landmark. Assuming one comes down the Silkboard flyover (going towards Electronic city).
Take a U-Turn at Bommanahalli Junction (they have this huge flyover construction going on here, traffic crawls, so its best to keep to the right, so that you can make the turn without any hassles)

once you take the turn, maintain center lane, till you see a petrol pump on your left. swing to the left most lane, enter the service road here... go straight for about a 100 mts, on your left is Suraksha Bommanahalli.

Hope this is good enough. Want me to draw a Map??

Last edited by Rehaan : 2nd June 2010 at 15:37. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the EDIT button to add to an existing post within 20 minutes instead of posting another consecutive post. Thanks
Old 17th November 2007, 21:45   #30
BHPian

Thanks spinnerr..this would be enough....
Let me visit them this tuesday..

Regards,

Most Viewed