Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Who are better Maruti service shops in Bangalore? (Plz read 1st post before voting)
BIMAL AUTO AGENCY (KANAKAPURA ROAD) 2 0.87%
BIMAL AUTO AGENCY (WHITE FIELD ROAD) 15 6.55%
KALYANI MOTORS (MYSORE ROAD) 6 2.62%
MANDOVI MOTORS (WILSON GARDENS) 18 7.86%
MANDOVI MOTORS (VIJAYANAGAR) 5 2.18%
MANDOVI MOTORS (YESWANTHPUR) 3 1.31%
MANDOVI MOTORS (BANNERGHATTA ROAD) 14 6.11%
PRATHAM MOTORS (SARJAPUR RING ROAD) 14 6.11%
RNS MOTORS (YESHWANTPUR) 21 9.17%
RNS MOTORS (HOSUR ROAD) 4 1.75%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (KANAKPURA RD) 0 0%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BANASWADI) 0 0%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BANNERGHATTA RD) 9 3.93%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BASVESVARA NAGAR) 1 0.44%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BASANAVAGUDI) 1 0.44%
SOLAR AUTOMOBILES (ST.JOHN'S ROAD) 6 2.62%
SURAKSHA 62 27.07%
Other Authorized Maruti Service Stations 39 17.03%
Local shops 13 5.68%
None 6 2.62%
I never owned any Maruti car 17 7.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2013, 08:56   #106
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Better Maruti service shops in Bangalore? (Please read 1st post before voting)

This is certainly a very good initiative that will benefit many Maruti owners in getting their cars serviced without having to bother too much about the day of the week of time by their watches or even in situation when someone is passing Bangalore late at night/early morning and the vehicle needs attention.

Better Maruti service shops in Bangalore? (Please read 1st post before voting)-maruti-247.jpg

Touted as the first in Bangalore, Surakshaa car care's Bommanahalli workshop will now remain open 24X7. I saw this advertisement pamphlet along with a prominent board outside when I recently went for routine check last week.

All kinds of services - Basic Check up, Breakdowns, Free, Paid, Basic and Major services will be undertaken beyond typical working hours on all days.

Last edited by paragsachania : 27th June 2013 at 09:00.
paragsachania is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th June 2013, 11:04   #107
BHPian

Re: Better Maruti service shops in Bangalore? (Please read 1st post before voting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragsachania View Post
Touted as the first in Bangalore, Surakshaa car care's Bommanahalli workshop will now remain open 24X7.
Yes a great initiative. Even the Suraksha Electronic City outlet is offering 24x7 service.
mashmash is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th August 2013, 20:10   #108
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
I got my first service for the Dzire done at Kalyani Motors in brookefields. All complaints were attended to, however the interiors were not cleaned upto the expectations and it was promptly taken care of once brough to their notice. I'll probably stick with then for the second service and then decide if I need to have a long term relation with them. Surprisingly, I never received a feedback form after the service.

Will be going on Monday for the second service. I wanted to try BIMAL and tried calling them, the person who answered the phone was very un professional,so I changed my mind and will stick to Kalyani, atleast these guys are professional when dealing with a potential customer. Will provide feedback after the service.
Old 20th October 2013, 10:17   #109
Distinguished - BHPian

I am looking for feedback for servicing @ Mandovi JP Nagar/Bannerghatta Road. If anyone is servicing the car here, please let me know your experience. I had a bad experience at Bimal - BG Road during my 60K servicing. Now for the 70K servicing I am planning to check at Kalayani - BG road or Mandovi JP Nagar/BG road.
Old 4th December 2013, 10:22   #110
BHPian

Hi Team,

My Father in law has a 2010 Swift Dzire VDI which has been purchased and serviced at Mandovi Motors on Bannerghatta Road. Was not surprised to find wheel alignment was not done (confirmed later by Cherry Agencies) though he got charged for wheel alignment, was shocked though that the oil level was hovering around the minimum mark and looked old (confirmed by Shell pump attendant), this check up was done after 4 months of service with oil change and less than 1500 kms on the odo

For this service I plan to stick around when the service is being done. I am tempted to get the car with him to Suraksha at Bommanahalli, but it would not be prudent to go there for every minor follow up.

Please let me know among the four closest service centers around JP nagar- Mandovi at Bannerghatta Road, Mandovi at Wilson Garden, Kalyani at Bannerghatta Road, and Garuda at Kanakpura road whom I should go to. Also please mention the name and number if possible of the SA I could meet there.

Thanks
Old 5th December 2013, 12:49   #111
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
I am looking for feedback for servicing @ Mandovi JP Nagar/Bannerghatta Road. If anyone is servicing the car here, please let me know your experience. I had a bad experience at Bimal - BG Road during my 60K servicing. Now for the 70K servicing I am planning to check at Kalayani - BG road or Mandovi JP Nagar/BG road.
My friend got his Grand Vitara serviced there a few weeks ago , JP nagar Mandovi have done a good job . All issues were fixed and sorted cleanly. I think there is a service manager or adviser called Manjesh , contact him . He was a friendly chap .

You can also try sagar automobiles on Bannergatta road. They are pretty decent too.

Last edited by girimajiananth : 5th December 2013 at 12:51.
girimajiananth is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th December 2013, 16:07   #112
BHPian

I too have trusted them (Suraksha Bommanahalli) for my '99Zen's from 5 services. Its 1,03,500kms now. Good part is Lokesh and other guys take interest.

Best is, they let me over-see the service in their service bay. I usually stand for half a day during which they finish all my complaints and same day evening i return to collect the car.

They accept parts/spares from outside and fit it at your request

They don't unnecessarily change parts!

I have tried Vishwas near Kammanahalli and RNS near yestwantpur. I didnt feel satisfied and car started having issues very soon after the service.
Old 12th February 2014, 15:00   #113
BHPian

Hello Team.

Had my 12 year old Wagon R serviced at Mandovi Motors , Wilson Garden today. Going back to them after nearly a decade. Used to have my 800 serviced there before we sold it.

All these years had been going to Sagar Auto near Krishna Rao park, Basavangudi, for my Wagon R as its next door to my residence. Off-late the quality of work done was out right horrible. Old problems would recur along with new ones. Was really fed up with their shoddy ways.

I am very happy with the service at Mandovi. Right from the knowledge and courteousness of the staff and mechanics to the quality of job done, they are top notch. They seem to be straight forward and the work done on my Wagon R speaks volumes. I am glad they are yet as good as they used to be. Here's my vote for Mandovi Motors.

Regards
ASVA
Old 30th March 2014, 16:23   #114
Distinguished - BHPian

Got an SMS from Suraksha Maruti mentioning that they have opened a new service centre in Koramangla.
The landmark mentioned was between Nandini hotel and BDA complex, as per what I remember there is only a road between Nandini and BDA complex. Has anyone been here yet?
Old 30th March 2014, 17:23   #115
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpksuhas View Post
Got an SMS from Suraksha Maruti mentioning that they have opened a new service centre in Koramangla.
The landmark mentioned was between Nandini hotel and BDA complex, as per what I remember there is only a road between Nandini and BDA complex. Has anyone been here yet?
This is the parking lot of Nandani that they have taken and constructed a multi story M.A.S.S.
khan_sultan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st March 2014, 20:22   #116
Distinguished - BHPian

I voted for Surakshaa - Bommanahalli. They are quite good and attention to detail is brilliant. Never had a reason to frown.

Need to admit that my car gets special treatment especially because of a sticker (LTD) on the boot lid!
Old 5th June 2014, 23:19   #117
BHPian

I voted for Surakshaa Car Care, Bommanahalli. After hearing so many good reviews about them, gave my Swift D'zire Zdi for 1,00,000 Kms service on 13th April for which I had booked online. Dropped my car at 9AM which was promptly attended by the courteous staff. Was given an estimate of Rs. 8,000 and promised to deliver it within 3PM. I had a good chat with Lokesh who seems to be very much impressed with our Team-BHP. He told me the names of so many Bhpians who get their car serviced at surakshaa. He is very helpful in delivering my car within the appropriate time. The service cost was within their estimated amount, it was around Rs. 7,800. He advised me to take my car to millivisions to get new tyres and the icing on the cake was that he personally called the owner of millivisions and helped me to get good deal(Got a set of Dec 2013 make 4 Yokohama A drive 185 70r14 tyres for Rs. 16,500) .
I am very much satisfied by their quality of work.
Highly recommended
Old 9th June 2014, 12:01   #118
BHPian

I voted for Kalyani Motors - Mysore Road.

They've been working on my Swift for more than 2 years now.
Yes, as the vote-meter speaks for itself; even I had initial hiccups with the SAs and CSM there.
The relationship got better with their CSM - Yeshwant Babu, when he realized that I'm just not a car owner, but an enthusiast too.

I almost fought with Yeshwant during my 3rd free service. But things changed since then. Yeshwant and I are the best of friends now.

He's one person who you can count on. He'll make sure your car is in top condition and delivered to you as promised. You won't believe, he meets so many customers everyday, but when it's my car, I can sense that extra care when he warns the Service Advisor with all my preferences upfront:
1. No Diesel wash (I take care of it in my own way)
2. No messing with interiors (vacuum cleaning, seat cleaning etc. as they are always clean)
3. Most importantly, no stickers of Kalyani's.

I've not found this kind of treatment anywhere in Bangalore.

Thanks!
Old 28th July 2014, 14:40   #119
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
Will be going on Monday for the second service. I wanted to try BIMAL and tried calling them, the person who answered the phone was very un professional,so I changed my mind and will stick to Kalyani, atleast these guys are professional when dealing with a potential customer. Will provide feedback after the service.
I Forgot about this one and just bumped into it today. I have stuck to Kalyani Motors in AECS/Brookefields for all my 3 services. I can say that I am satisfied with the service, though it is not outstanding. The body works there is outstanding, and I only hope the service also improves to that level considering it is a new establishment.
I do get calls to get a general service done for 15k kms, and I am thinking about it. Will post a review if I do get it done.
Old 27th August 2014, 18:31   #120
Senior - BHPian

There is a new Garuda service center near Hebbal, has anyone tried them yet? I believe there is a true value and a service center here, not sure though as I just saw a small board on the ORR.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks