Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

View Poll Results: Who are better Maruti service shops in Bangalore? (Plz read 1st post before voting)
BIMAL AUTO AGENCY (KANAKAPURA ROAD) 2 0.87%
BIMAL AUTO AGENCY (WHITE FIELD ROAD) 15 6.55%
KALYANI MOTORS (MYSORE ROAD) 6 2.62%
MANDOVI MOTORS (WILSON GARDENS) 18 7.86%
MANDOVI MOTORS (VIJAYANAGAR) 5 2.18%
MANDOVI MOTORS (YESWANTHPUR) 3 1.31%
MANDOVI MOTORS (BANNERGHATTA ROAD) 14 6.11%
PRATHAM MOTORS (SARJAPUR RING ROAD) 14 6.11%
RNS MOTORS (YESHWANTPUR) 21 9.17%
RNS MOTORS (HOSUR ROAD) 4 1.75%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (KANAKPURA RD) 0 0%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BANASWADI) 0 0%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BANNERGHATTA RD) 9 3.93%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BASVESVARA NAGAR) 1 0.44%
SAGAR AUTOMOBILES (BASANAVAGUDI) 1 0.44%
SOLAR AUTOMOBILES (ST.JOHN'S ROAD) 6 2.62%
SURAKSHA 62 27.07%
Other Authorized Maruti Service Stations 39 17.03%
Local shops 13 5.68%
None 6 2.62%
I never owned any Maruti car 17 7.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2015, 10:58   #136
BHPian

Re: Better Maruti service shops in Bangalore? (Please read 1st post before voting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmarine View Post
Its Mandovi Motors Hennur Branch, Bangalore. This was recommended to me as this is very close to where I stay.
How has your experience been? I too stay in that part of town and am considering this branch. Please spare no detail.
Old 29th November 2015, 15:01   #137
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeevith View Post
How has your experience been? I too stay in that part of town and am considering this branch. Please spare no detail.
Jeevith, you may try Viswas Motors, Kalyan Nagar(not far from Hennur) Get in touch with Perumal. I lived in Bangalore till May 2014 and was quite happy with the work done on my Maruti Esteem by Perumal. Do call and find out if Perumal is still there and if yes, take your car to him.
Blacktop is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2015, 09:48   #138
BHPian

Re: Better Maruti service shops in Bangalore? (Please read 1st post before voting)

I voted for Suraksha and I'm glad they have the highest number of votes; they rightly deserve it.

For my 40k, 50k and 60k service, I took my car to Suraksha. The 40k and 50k service was carried out at Suraksha Bomanahalli and the 60k was carried out last week at Suraksha Koramangala. All 3 services were done very professionally. They noted down everything that needs to be done in the services, asked if anything needs fixing, took a test drive before and after the service, offered advise on what needs to be done in each of the services and more importantly why it needs to be done and were prompt in all matters. They allowed me to stand near my car during the entire service and the service engineer answered all my questions.

Suraksha Koramangala is the newer service center from Suraksha and they are located right beside the Koramangala BDA complex. From where I live, all Suraksha service centers are on the other side of Bangalore and even though I have 2 Bimal services centers very close to my house and a Pratham Motors on the way to Suraksha, I still dont mind driving over 15 kms to get my car serviced.
Old 26th December 2015, 21:40   #139
BHPian

Does anyone here go to Trinity Motors in Basaveshwarnagar? I remember them being a good service station. However, that was 4 years ago when I used to drive a Swift.

Considering returning to the Maruti fold soon so I'd love to hear how their workmanship is these days.
Old 12th March 2016, 11:54   #140
BHPian

Hi planning to buy a new Suzuki which one should I go to? Kalyani Bimal Pratham I stay in white field. Don't mind going to a showroom far from my place as long as service/pr is good and negotiations wise good...
Old 12th April 2016, 22:56   #141
BHPian

Re: Quick Service for swift VDi in and around JP Nagar?

Are there any quick service maruti shops in and around JP Nagar, B'lore. Mandovi, JP Nagar is booked tomorrow, i need to get the 70K service done of my swift VDi tomorrow.

Please advise.
Old 15th April 2016, 19:41   #142
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Quick Service for swift VDi in and around JP Nagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMaruru View Post
Are there any quick service maruti shops in and around JP Nagar, B'lore. Mandovi, JP Nagar is booked tomorrow, i need to get the 70K service done of my swift VDi tomorrow.

Please advise.
Kalyani Motors on Bannerghatta road is half a KM from Mandovi, JP Nager.
Old 20th April 2016, 18:19   #143
BHPian

hey all, recently purchased ciaz from Mandovi Lavelle road, my 1st service is due and have to report a issue, which i feel is a Manufacturing defect (bulge on front left tyre). i don't feel like giving my car to Mandovi motors(poor reviews for their Wilson garden service center). I stay in koramangala and Surakshaa (near bda complex) is very close to my house.

Please advise, who amongst these 2 dealers are honest in replacing parts under warranty.
Old 27th April 2016, 17:56   #144
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri Vathsa View Post
Please advise, who amongst these 2 dealers are honest in replacing parts under warranty.
Do not have any experience with Suraksha near BDA complex. However, I visit their branch near Silkboard and find it better than the usual dealerships you come across.

However, getting replacement for tyre bulge would be tough since it is difficult to prove that the same happened before delivery. However, I suggest you give a try at Suraksha first and if it doesn't work out try with Mandovi.
Old 28th April 2016, 14:53   #145
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpksuhas View Post
Do not have any experience with Suraksha near BDA complex. However, I visit their branch near Silkboard and find it better than the usual dealerships you come across.

However, getting replacement for tyre bulge would be tough since it is difficult to prove that the same happened before delivery. However, I suggest you give a try at Suraksha first and if it doesn't work out try with Mandovi.
Got my vehicle serviced at suraksha (Next to BDA complex) about 1 week back, SA inspected the tire (no visible damages/marks) and said he will check with their internal team and revert with the findings.

- Told SA to replace the engine oil, he strongly recommended that we should follow Maruthi guidelines and said its not needed till 10,000 KMS, told him, i am aware of that but i wanted an oil change, he repeated the same and said Maruthi uses Synthetic oil and its not needed - left it at that

Evening, i got a call from SA stating, i will have to leave the car at their workshop till mid of next week, so that they can send the tire for inspection, i told them to fit the spare tire and retain the faulty tire for inspection. i will collect the tire next week. After 4 days, i got a call from SA stating that MRF has replaced the tire in warranty.

Workshop/dealership experience was good

P.S. There was no tire bulge at the time of delivery, this was noticed after Mangalore trip
Old 2nd August 2016, 10:42   #146
Senior - BHPian

This query is for those living in Whitefield area(kadugodi to be specific)
Guys, please recommend a good maruti service center near kadugodi whitefield.

I came across these in google search.

1. Kalyani motors on Old madras Road
2. Bimal motors, Hoskote
3. Smart cars, Kadugodi
Old 7th September 2016, 07:21   #147
BHPian

Does anyone have a feedback on Pratham motors- Outer Ring Road ? I have moved recently to Sarjapur Road and this is the closest Maruti ASS for me.
Old 11th September 2016, 20:43   #148
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorlover View Post
Does anyone have a feedback on Pratham motors- Outer Ring Road ? I have moved recently to Sarjapur Road and this is the closest Maruti ASS for me.

I get my car serviced there. It's one of the more spacious service centres in Bangalore. They do the job well if not hurried. You need to be early in the morning to avoid the crowd over the weekend. Having a good rapport with the service advisor helps, as is the case everywhere.
mtnrajdeep is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 6th January 2017, 05:38   #149
BHPian

Need some advice on a Maruti Service Center in North Bangalore for the 4yr service of my A-Star (Yelahanka, Yeshwatnpur, BEL Road Side). I am currently put up in Yelahanaka.

Last time I gave my car to Bimal near Yelahanka (Kogilu junction) but they added unnecessary tasks and charged me more. Anyone have experience with them? They are the closest. Other options are Nexus on New BEL Road and RNS Motors in Yeshwantpur.

Last edited by avi550m : 6th January 2017 at 05:49.
Old 6th May 2017, 20:04   #150
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorlover View Post
I did not have a great experience with Pratham. I am still in my free service period and will definitely move to Suraksha. The issues I had are the following:

1) SA tried to "sell" additional stuff in the first free service itself
2) I had a problem with engine stalling in bumper to bumper traffic at least three times, the SA only reset the ECU . The problem is back. This is 1.5 month old Ciaz Automatic ! One of the most expensive cars in Maruti stable.
3) Cleaning quality is pretty bad
4) Less the professional experience overall

Net net - would avoid Pratham at all costs.

Most Viewed