Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th August 2007, 23:34   #1
Senior - BHPian

Pathetic Dealer Service.

I read that A one motors was a known brigand as far as lousy dealerships go but then went ahead and booked my Marina with them on 27/07. Told me that the car would be delivered by 7/08 latest, and even now on 11/08 I am still awaiting delivery. After having requested the sales guy over and over gain for the last 4 days ( I think had i cajoled and requested Priyanka Chopra so much she would have agreed to have a long drive with me) today i finally called up their GM and gave him a bit of my mind, which considering that it is in short supply, meant a lot.
Anyway later in the day their SM called and gave the same story that they have no control over how soon can a vehicle be delivered but promised that they will try to give it to me on Monday.
Lets see if I can get it or will have to wait even more. Any similar experiences?
Old 12th August 2007, 01:29   #2
BHPian

Patience wanderernomad, whenever we want something bad it never seems to come. You should have your brand new marina soon!cheers:
Old 17th August 2007, 22:29   #3
Senior - BHPian

I have the car now but it took a lot of arm twisting and strong foul abuse to make it happen. At the very last moment the sales guy refused to give a few freebies and some cash discount he had promised saying that he had erroneously over committed. But thank fully good sense prevailed over him and he prevented himself from a lot of physical abuse which was staring him right into the face and his GM also stood by whatever he had committed to provide it to me. Pheww..what an experience.
Old 19th August 2007, 23:25   #4
BHPian

Congrats on new car!
Old 20th August 2007, 10:34   #5
Senior - BHPian

Thanks mate I am sure hoping that the car experience will be better than the dealer experience

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks