Team-BHP - another MUL A.S.S. STORY
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Dealerships (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/)
-   -   another MUL A.S.S. STORY (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/28070-another-mul-s-s-story.html)

This happened to a close friend of mine.

he crashed his Wagon r 1week back and the car was gicen to ENTEL MOTORS
(the only dealers in sikkim).the damages were not very extensive:windscreen,fender, crossmember, headlamps,bonnet and a/c condenser.
so, after insurance hassles, the work started.
one fine morning my friend was informed that they dont have condenser instock,and it will take some time.
we asked if we can source it from silliguri(the nearest town with a maruti dealership,106 kms away).the dealership said its ok.
so, he drove down to silliguri,and action started.
reached the dealership,beekay motors, with the part no of the condenser.
THIS IS CONVERSATION THAT HAPPENED
WE:bhaiya, wagon r ka condensor hoga?(bro, do you hv wagon r condender)

GUY:ha, hoga. dekhte hai.(yes, let me see)
WE:ok.
After30 mins and smoking 2 cigs,
GUY:thoda time lagega , why dont you come after 1 hour.
WE:kyo( why)
GUY: jo aadmi yaha rahta hai woh nahi hai.( the guy who normally works here is not there now)

so we agree.after 1 hour, we reach there, and no one is around...LUNCH break.

so after 2 hour another guy comes to the counter, we ask him again
WE: wagon r ka condenser chahiye(we need wagonr's condenser)

GUY2:thoda time lagega.(ll take some time)
WE: getting angry,kya yaar 2.30 ghantese ek condenser ke liye baithe hai.(wha mate , we are sitting for 2.30 hrs)

GUY2:in equally bad tone, apakele customer nahi hai, 1 lakh ki party bhi wait kar rahi hai.(u are not the only customer, customer of lakh rs are waiting)

WE: thoda jaldi kar do yaar, sikkim wapas jana hai. (make it fast mate, hv to go back to sikkim)
GUY2: to chai pani ke liye kuch dijiye( give some money for chai panni)

WE::Shockked: MY friend whos sick of waiting gives him 50 bucks.
THE guy goes , gets the part, we match the part no,. and pay him the money.

now the guy says bill nahi milega, printer busy hai.(wont be able to , printer is busy)
we are like wha the hell. start to blast him and he agrees.
set off after 5 hours worth of condenser.(plus 8 hrs driving time .total)

IT DOESNT END HERE.

reach gangtok, the next day go to entel motors, where the guy see the condenser and says , ye to gypsy ka hai.( this is of gypsy)
we say the part no matchs to the 1 given by them.

he says the part no is correct, shows us the part no in a book saying WAGON R.
so wha happened is we got the box of that part no, with not the corresponding part.

SO A NOTHER 106 KM DRIVE AWAITS.

P.S.- can i hv the maruti customer care mail id plz

Try this. It works.
Maruti Udyog Ltd: address, regional offices, on road services, call centers, toll free number, call center, Furgaon, Delhi, car queries, works office, contact form, locations

Maruti has quantity not quality at par. I too own Alto but was never satisfied with A.S.S they are like air deccan lol you just cant help it

No offence to any one pls

doc,
send a structured and strong worded letter (e-mail plus registered letter/ack due)to maruti udyog,gurgaon.
sit back and sip on some coffee.
you'll be surprised how effectively things will work out for you.
keep us posted.

dr.abhijeet, as the others mentioned, shoot off a strongly worded mail to the MUL customer care. If possible, do mention the name of the person you dealt with too. They would address your issue.

Maruti A.S.S is really a pain. I always have to resend the vehicle back from the service station itself because they never fix the issues which i ask them to fix. They are busy in cleaning the car and doing the routine things. The issues that are pointed by the customer are neglected and later its a SORRY from them. In my 3 visits to them it has happened always and i am sure it will happen everytime.

The problem is with their working style.

1 person attends, another test drives and notes the issues, the car is sent to a 3rd person for fixing, then it goes to the 4th guy for a tuneup of the issue, then its returned to the customer with no one knowing what has been done and what not. In the end its the customer who is unsatisfied.

Being a Fiat owner I used to think that Maruti owners are at peace in A.S.S. matters....looks like its the customer who has to sit on their heads to get the work done...what so ever might be the brand

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firebird (Post 549846)
Being a Fiat owner I used to think that Maruti owners are at peace in A.S.S. matters....looks like its the customer who has to sit on their heads to get the work done...what so ever might be the brand

Ofcourse because its nothing related to the company there... everywhere its just the simple trained mechanics who are doing their routine job. Ask them any other question and they go blank.

So in the end if you wanna have your job done then have to be present there and get it done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjdesigns_2000 (Post 549873)
Ofcourse because its nothing related to the company there... everywhere its just the simple trained mechanics who are doing their routine job. Ask them any other question and they go blank.

So in the end if you wanna have your job done then have to be present there and get it done.

I agree, we have two cars - Alto and Santro. We have had good as well as bad experiences with both Maruti and Hyundai A.S.S.

I guess what works for us, is to try and search for a good reputed service center. For example, HMP in Delhi is good for Hyundai, while Motorcraft is good for Maruti in Noida.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_2006 (Post 549998)
I guess what works for us, is to try and search for a good reputed service center. For example, HMP in Delhi is good for Hyundai, while Motorcraft is good for Maruti in Noida.

Yes, this is 100%correct, i followed the same way, & i getting best service from surakshaa, bangalore.

i think a long relationship with a service centre is required.