Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2007, 12:19   #16
BHPian

I have found out that there is no use calling customer care for bookings and deliveries.
I had opened a ticket with them 3 weeks ago about my delivery issues and they are yet to get back to me., I even have got my car delivered after making a compromise on colour.

All the Best.
Do write to Jagdish Kattar though.
Old 14th September 2007, 16:14   #17
BHPian

hey guys
some good news
the dealer called me yesterday and said a red swift vdi is available and asked me if i want it, i agreed. I had to compramise on the colour as i was really in a desparate need of a diesel car.

I had called other dealers and they said they cannot give me the car before 3 months so there was no point rebooking the car and moving through the cycle again

gonna get my red vdi on monday
Old 14th September 2007, 18:42   #18
Team-BHP Support

I am not very sure this is the best way to go about it. Do you like the red color? At least can you live with it? If so it is fine. Otherwise tell them that you want the color you asked for. My experience with these guys tells me that your car has either been dispatched or else its about to be dispatched. They know it and now want to get hold of it (many people are willing to pay a small fortune to get the more popular colors out of turn). However they do not want to risk the case where you do not get your car and create a ruckus about it. So they are trying to palm off a red car to you and gobble up your car.

If you refuse now they will give you a hell lot of BS about how there is no guarantee when your car will arrive and may even tell you horror story about others who haven't got their's in the last 6 months. If you do not yield to this my guess is that you will get your car (with the color you asked for) within next couple of weeks or so.
Old 14th September 2007, 18:53   #19
Senior - BHPian

log onto maruti's website and write a loooong letter to the senior management it really helps! (atleast it helped in my cousin's case who had some price issue over the swift! and maruti honoured the verbal commitment of its dealer - marketing times)
Old 14th September 2007, 20:20   #20
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek_pinkoo View Post
Nothing is trouble free in this world, only % differs. I am sure Maruti has lesser % and if there can be taken care efficiently by MARUTI, I know that since I have been driving MARUTI and others for last 16 years.

As far as dealers are concerned they are also human being like us not coming from other planet.
Looks like my posts are being scrutinized quite well here.

If dealers are also from the same planet as us, its high time they decide to treat us accordingly. When someone has paid in full for a product, he deserves better treatment. Just coz its a Maruti, doesnt mean they can get away with anything.

Buddy, its high time you open your eyes and realize whats exactly happening with Maruti and its dealerships these days. Everything today is not exactly as good as it used to be since the time you bought your car 16 years ago. Blind faith is not going to help here. If this was you who was in this situation, how would you react? Sit and rejoice that you have paid the full amount but have no car to show, and no certain date when you would get it?
Old 14th September 2007, 20:30   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrabbi View Post
On Maruti website .. Give feedback.. they will call you soon.. You can discuss with them..

In the past i have got good results
Yes, give your feedback on Maruti website. If possible get email of Marketing head or Managing Director and write them about your experience. Just convey the message that they are loosing a customer because of this incident.
Old 15th September 2007, 01:33   #22
BHPian

The cartel attitude of dealers is unavoidable. There is always someone using favours and pulling ranks to get quicker deliveries and some unwitting individual ends up losing their booking to someone else and has to wait for a few weeks more.
The only way to beat this system is to a) pull some rank/favours yourselves b) befriend the agent and act as though you are not in ahurry but see if thiscan happen. Not that any of the ploys may work. But dealers being what they are
will act smart if we escalate. They will get back at you in some other way.. so in this wily and evil indian society, its better to be tactful and get things done.. this is IMHO ..
Old 15th September 2007, 23:54   #23
BHPian

hey guys
thanks for all your support
i was in a very die hard need of a diesel car in that range.
i am ok with the red colour- i dont hate that colur thats why i agreed and getting the delivery tomorrow
will give you a report soon

You guys are absolutely right the dealers are realy troubling this thing has happened with a couple of my friends also who booked it from diiferent dealers

thanks
Old 16th September 2007, 06:09   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by man_1 View Post
hello friends. i am facing the same problem . booked sx4 zxi on8th august, from spectra motors ,was told waiting period of 6 weeks .tomorrow 5 weeks will be over. still no news of car being despatched from maruti. i wonder if they will give me delivery before this month end. plz give u r valuable suggestions friends.should i approach maruti regional office? and one more thing i have all the amount 8.05L last week. thanx.
I also had similar experience, I got my SX4 ZXi yesterday ....3 months after booking. Fortunately I knew that waiting period could be long, so I did not clear my loan amount till I got chassis number and engine number, which you get once your car is allocated. I would strongly recommend the same to all buyers "Do not pay anything other than booking amount till you get Chassis and Engine Number".

You can also try lodging complaint/Feedback at Maruti Udyog Ltd: address, regional offices, on road services, call centers, toll free number, call center, Furgaon, Delhi, car queries, works office, contact form, locations, select Problem during purchase in Area of Enquiry, shout as much as you can.
You should get an email from Maruti, reply it and tell them that if you didn't get your car ASAP then you can think to go for some other etc.

BTW, car is awesome.

All the best

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks