Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2008, 11:36   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW-X5 View Post
Mods, Could you please close the thread ? This dealer is after me to get it closed, might be affecting their business! They have updated me that they have sacked the culprits(I really dont want to hear that!).
Ask them to post their side of story (an apology) in this thread. That will derve them better. Prospective buyers will know this dealer cares for feedback from t-bhp.
Old 9th January 2009, 16:04   #17
BHPian

Dealer need this thread to be closed as soon as possible. They have apologised for their mistakes several times.This shows the power of team bhp!
It would be great if you can close this thread.
Old 9th January 2009, 16:07   #18
Senior - BHPian

Instead of closing the thread, submit a post that shows that the dealer worked to resolve his mistake. If he has made a mistake and rectified it , just write so and everyone will appreciate him for it. If he thinks closing a thread solves issues, it doesnt. Working to resolve it goes a longer way
Old 9th January 2009, 16:18   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
... submit a post that shows that the dealer worked to resolve his mistake. If he has made a mistake and rectified it , just write so and everyone will appreciate him for it. If he thinks closing a thread solves issues, it doesnt. Working to resolve it goes a longer way
Rightly said! Make a post on the resolution given and request the mods to edit the title to reflect that.

Let them be aware that they have a black mark and maybe they might get their act in order so that someone comes up with a post mentioning of the good experience that he might have there.
Old 12th January 2009, 15:19   #20
BHPian

Seems like they have changed the attitude and there were some welcome changes in the top managment too. We have 4 maruti's at home, now they offer descent service and free pick up and drop at our door steps which is 30 kmts away from their service station.Our Baleno is nearing 50K service. I hope I can post some positive review about them after the 50K service. So mods please rename the thread to Positive attitude from top managment at AM Motors Malappuram resolved the issue.
Old 22nd June 2009, 03:35   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW-X5 View Post
Seems like they have changed the attitude and there were some welcome changes in the top managment too. We have 4 maruti's at home, now they offer descent service and free pick up and drop at our door steps which is 30 kmts away from their service station.Our Baleno is nearing 50K service. I hope I can post some positive review about them after the 50K service. So mods please rename the thread to Positive attitude from top managment at AM Motors Malappuram resolved the issue.

Great to hear that! We too have some marutis at home. We got all the cars and their services from this Dealership only. So far they have treated us in the best way and delivered much satisfaction, and i never hear anything bad about this dealership so far. Anyway happy to hear about the positive attitude from the same.

Regards.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks