Team-BHP - Best Maruti service station in Chennai.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Dealerships (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/)
-   -   Best Maruti service station in Chennai. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/29677-best-maruti-service-station-chennai.html)

Hi folks,

Would like to know which is the best service center for Maruti cars in Chennai.

Feel free to post the details of Maruti Dealer workshops, Maruti Authorised Service Stations etc. Workshop/Service Station name, with address and contact person would be highly appreciated. :)

Kindly post comments and reviews only if you have visited that particular workshop/service station. I'm looking for first hand details, not "my friend had given his car and was satisfied etc" as perceptions can vary.

Also would like to know what the expectations were and the satisfaction levels. A detailed report as much as possible would be of immense help to me.

Reason for this thread is that I used to take my car to Blore for servicing/tune up jobs until I once left my car at Kapico motors near MMDA bus terminus at Chennai for minor work. Was happy with them until they caused more damage than good. I hardly drive down to Blore now and i need to leave my car over for a service soon. Hence this thread.

thnx in advance guys. looking forward to the replies.

Hi aditya, I am a regular customer of CARS INDIA, Ambattur since Oct 2003. I have found their service to be quite satisfactory. I have had approached them quite a number of times for warranty replacement (in addition to regular services)and have had no issues whatsoever. Also, their cash wash is extremely good and leaves the car neat (sans any water marks) when its ready to be picked up. Till date, their charges are not something that have made me raise my eyebrows. I must admit that the service advisor that I deal with over there is quite friendly and understanding. I am very finnicky even with minor things and these have been addressed to the best of my satisfaction. What I have noticed there is that you get a good amount of personal attention, as a customer. I would recommend you pay a visit there.

Again, this is not an outright ad campaign for CARS INDIA but the experiences I have had with them so far. They have also taken very good care of my car in my absence (now that am in the US for the last 1.5 years). As I write, my car is being serviced today.:)

couple of months back someone banged into my esteem. Being a regular to popular motors i called them. The body shop guy came in and suggested that it would take 10 days and would cost me atleast 25K.

Someone then referred me to Maruti service masters. The guy there, finished the job at 7K ( i think ) and delivered in 2 days. Along with this, free chk up of the car, top up, and a water wash.

This is supposed to be marutis own service station. Hence the prompt service. This is at Ekaaduthangal.
My suggestion.. go to Service Masters. They know what they are doing.

My top 3 will be

a) Service masters at ekkaduthangal - I give it here every time..quick in delivery

b) ABT

c) Cars India

This service masters in Ekkattuthangal, is it the one near the Kasi theater bridge?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rr_zen (Post 585763)

Again, this is not an outright ad campaign for CARS INDIA but the experiences I have had with them so far. They have also taken very good care of my car in my absence (now that am in the US for the last 1.5 years). As I write, my car is being serviced today.:)

Yeah, i second that. Though I have no clue about what aditya expects. One can only expect what one pays for. IMHO, there is no difference between servicing your car in mumbai or in cochin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoranjit (Post 585783)
couple of months back someone banged into my esteem. Being a regular to popular motors i called them. The body shop guy came in and suggested that it would take 10 days and would cost me atleast 25K.

Someone then referred me to Maruti service masters. The guy there, finished the job at 7K ( i think ) and delivered in 2 days. Along with this, free chk up of the car, top up, and a water wash.

This is supposed to be marutis own service station. Hence the prompt service. This is at Ekaaduthangal.
My suggestion.. go to Service Masters. They know what they are doing.

MSM is the best for maruti, wherever they are. Chennai has MSM from 2002/3 onwards & they have been absolutely great, very very different from the everyday maruti A.S.S. MSM has the best service facilities & the most competent staff too. If only i could spare the time to take my car there, i would certainly do that. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 586712)
Though I have no clue about what aditya expects. One can only expect what one pays for. IMHO, there is no difference between servicing your car in mumbai or in cochin.

Want to get a full service done, brakes bled, engine flushed and filled with semi synthetic oil, minor rattles to be attended to (which wasnt done in spite of repeated instructions when I left the car at Kapico), etc etc.

I agree there may be no difference in servicing the car in any corner of the country, but i prefer to go to a place which is highly recommended by other owners. A lil reference can help in getting better quality service IMHO.

P.S. Is it advisable to get the engine flushing and adding synth/semi synth oil at an A.S.S? Asking this, as my trust factor with the A.S.S. is very low due to previous bad experiences.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anandtheleo (Post 586404)
This service masters in Ekkattuthangal, is it the one near the Kasi theater bridge?

Where is the Kasi Theater? Can someone post the contact nos of service masters and Cars India is possible?

Thanks for the replies guys.:)

hey aditya u should consider ABT, adyar if you want personal attention for your car. everytime i go there i get to spend about an hour with the supervisor attending the car and explain all the niggling issues.

and about the rattling.... i dont think it can ever go away. everytime i get it fixed it gets undone in about 2000 kms. anyway i'd recommend ABT,adyar.

MSM is off the guindy-ashok nagar ring road. If you are coming from guindy junction, take the left beside Eveready factory & take the first/second right from there. It is the biggest, most professional & best maruti service staion in the country. It is a partnership between maruti & a japanese corporation (forgot the name). They are exclusively for service only. They maintain the highest service standards in maruti. Let me know if you need any help.
cheers

Gee... thanks for the replies EL and Flipsyde. I need to get the car serviced ASAP as I need to drive down to blore on Friday. Dont want to take any chances driving all alone. Hoping I can get it serviced tomorrow as MSM. Do MSM offer to pick up the car from the customer location?

MSM does have the pick u & drop facility for regulars, I am not sure if they will do it for a first timer. No harm in asking them for it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 590309)
MSM does have the pick u & drop facility for regulars, I am not sure if they will do it for a first timer. No harm in asking them for it.

Just called them and they offered to pick up the car from my workplace. They seem very caring. I see a ray of hope. :) thanks guys.

For maruti s in chennai ..,
MSM does great job, Really

I had a very bad experience with ABT. THey wer unable to fix a small dent and also they created more issues with water dripping in the door.
CARS i have given and they were very professional.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipsyde (Post 589855)
hey aditya u should consider ABT, adyar if you want personal attention for your car. everytime i go there i get to spend about an hour with the supervisor attending the car and explain all the niggling issues.

and about the rattling.... i dont think it can ever go away. everytime i get it fixed it gets undone in about 2000 kms. anyway i'd recommend ABT,adyar.

My vote goes for Popular vehicles - Saligram. They are very professional.......