Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2007, 10:40   #1

GM Kun Hyderabad or GM Orange Hyderabad

Folks

Any feedback on the two GM dealerships in Hyderabad. Which one is better in terms of After Sales Service? Planning to buy a Chevrolet Aveo over the weekend. Will appreciate a quick response.

Thanks
Amit
Old 10th July 2008, 16:35   #2

So who is better? Any experiences to share.
Old 14th May 2010, 12:29   #3
BHPian

Well, May 2010, and the same question. Which is better? I'm about to book a BEAT.
Old 14th May 2010, 13:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellmet View Post
Well, May 2010, and the same question. Which is better? I'm about to book a BEAT.
Even me looking for an answer to this question. Posted the same question in orkut groups but no response. I have visited both kun and orange. Kun was more helpful and giving me a better deal, but its 8 km from my home compared to orange which is just half a km. So invariabily i will prefer to get my car serviced at orange even if I buy from kun. But i was wondering whether it will affect the kind of service I get if the car is not bought from the same dealer.
Old 14th May 2010, 15:26   #5
BHPian

Buy from Kun. I had purchased my Corsa there and the dealership has been excellent. You might want to talk to Rajeev. I hope he still works there.
Old 21st June 2010, 20:52   #6
BHPian

KUN is best

I vote for KUN. I bought my Beat from KUN.

I also did some search about the two while buying mine and found KUN better for sales and services. Also told by others to prefer KUN.
Old 4th February 2012, 13:04   #7
BHPian

Re: GM Kun Hyderabad or GM Orange Hyderabad

I recently had a terrible experience with Orange Auto Pvt limited. Went to buy a Beat D LT and exchange my Ford IKon Flair 2004 Oct model.

Terrible Lighting: may be they were on power save mode..
Friendly front office: they received me well.
Bad Sales team: they will lie to you most of the time and they will always comeback to you saying they need to speak to their manager and get back. How is this manager? they will say he is busy and you calling him directly will not help. Preowned team evaluated my car and gave me a quote.. I was not ok with it...on the same day the sales guy calls me and said that they revised the quote upwards by 5K... so now they are getting close to my expectation...however a day later someone calls me claiming that he is the manager and comes with a revised quote of less than 25% compared to initial quote..... I decided enough is enough and said quits..I am planning to complain to their management.. waste of my time and dealers time and stupid logic they keep coming with.

My another friend went with KUN and he is really happy. I am also planning to do the same.

Last edited by NikhilReddy : 4th February 2012 at 13:10.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks