Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th April 2008, 16:51   #136
BHPian

Vijai still learning...

Had some rattling coming from dash. Also it was time to grease the doors. Dropped my Aveo at Vijai on a Saturday morning. Went in the evening to pick up the vehicle. The ratting was still there. Additionally they had used screw drivers to pull out (pluck out?) my audio system and left 3 big marks on the dash. Also they did not do the greasing which was there in the job card.

Vijai still has a long way to reach the competancy of Sundaram.

Nirmal
Old 22nd April 2008, 15:42   #137
BHPian

New Optra

I am planning to but a new Optra LT, kindly suggest if I buy it at Sundaram or Vijay. Has Trident started to sell vehicles in Bangalore? Can anyone tell me if there are any discounts at any of the dealers?
Old 22nd April 2008, 17:13   #138
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojgautham View Post
Can anyone tell me if there are any discounts at any of the dealers?
Catch a person who is working in GM including their technical centre.
I had a discount of 1.5 lacs on Optra petrol Royale when i was planning to buy spark.
Old 3rd May 2008, 17:56   #139
BHPian

Sundaram Motors service review.

It's 6 months now since Sparky has come into my life and she has run almost 4000 kms. It's time for 1st (5000 km) service and I call Sundaram Motors on 3rd April and they give me an appointment on 28th April !

I leave my Sparky at Sundaram Motors at 9:30 am to be delivered back to me by 4:00 pm.

I had only one complaint to make. There was a rat bite on an electrical wire near coolant tank which connects wiper blades.

On reaching the dealer at 4 pm, service adviser meets me and says that the car is ready. There, my Sparky was sparkling clean and I was quite impressed with their exterior and interior cleaning.

Then, I check that electrical cable, and obviously, they had not touched it . It takes them another 1/2 hour to replace the cable.

On driving back to my home, I feel somewhat uncomfortable with the clutch pedal. As soon as I reach home, I check the clutch pedal, and it was very loose and felt like it would come into my hand if I pull it !

Today (Saturday, May 3) I go back to Sundaram Motors to fix the clutch. It takes them some 45 minutes to fix it. It seems they had to fix some spring and some screw. Now the clutch pedal is perfectly okay.

Overall, my experience with Sundaram Motors is 50:50.
Old 9th April 2009, 13:48   #140
BHPian

new GM showroom

A new GM showroom coming up on North bound Hosur Road between Hosa road junction and Kudlu gate.

-- Wind
Old 10th April 2009, 11:19   #141
BHPian

Hi Wind, Its a good news..

is it confirmed ? only showroom or service also..

Recently a Skoda showroom opened at this same section ( between Kudlu gate and Dhakshin Honda )

Now on Hosur road ( between Bommanahalli & ECity) you can find the showrooms of all cars available in India except GM !!

-arun
Old 10th April 2009, 19:40   #142
BHPian

I saw work going on in full swing in the showroom. The showroom has a service area too and my guess is that it would be operational in a months time.
-- Wind
Old 16th April 2009, 12:23   #143
BHPian

Through GM customer care got to know that Vijai Motors is closing down soon.The mail is as below-
Dear Mr. Kumar,
This is further in response to your e-mail message, concerning your query. At the outset, we wish like to confirm you M/s Vijai Motors, Bangalore on the verge of closure.
We thank you for writing into us and giving us a chance to be of assistance.
Warm regards
Neetu Adlakha
Customer Assistance Center
General Motors India, Gurgaon
Fax No - 0124 - 4213334
E- mail - gmi.cac@gm.com
Chevrolet Cars India,New Cars in India,Latest Car Models India,Chevrolet Spark,Aveo UVA,Optra,Tavera
24X7 Customer Care Help Desk : 30308080
Old 17th April 2009, 12:13   #144
BHPian

Finally the new GM Showroom opened at Hosur Road. Heard their ad on one of the FM stations.
Old 28th August 2009, 15:26   #145
BHPian

I am in whitefiled and I would like to get my Spark serviced. Which is a good GM service center near by? I work in Electronic City and drive it up there too.

BH.

Last edited by BurningHeart : 28th August 2009 at 15:31.
Old 28th August 2009, 19:21   #146
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHeart View Post
I am in whitefiled and I would like to get my Spark serviced. Which is a good GM service center near by? I work in Electronic City and drive it up there too.

BH.
You can go to Kropex which is near Electonic City

-- Wind
Old 1st September 2009, 07:51   #147
BHPian

if your are going towards Hosure direction, take the U turn at 152 pillar(of the elec city direct connect flyover) and a few meters ahead on your left is Kropex

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHeart View Post

BH.
Old 1st September 2009, 16:30   #148
BHPian

KROPEX will be a good option for you. I am quite happy with service and regular followup
Old 30th October 2009, 10:32   #149
BHPian

As you all might know Trident has started Chevy sales and service at Outer Ring road, Bangalore(Kalyan Nagar). Though their service inftrastructure is not ready for now, they are expecting to begin servicing Chevy cars by 1st week of Nov. I am in touch with the showroom head and I shall keep everyone posted as soon as I recieve an update.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks