Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2007, 12:21   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramki067 View Post
Anyhow, i've no regrets coz i will soon be holding the most practical car and easy maintainence vehicle with me.
Ramki.
Hi Ramki, You will never regret buying a Wagon R, we have one purchased in May 2005. Believe me we use the car for all our long drives we prefer it over our Baleno . We have done trips across Karnataka, Kerala and also to Mumbai. It gives us amazing Driving pleasure and also easy access to our luggage in the Boot while on long hauls; its a maintenance free car and reminds me of the Hero Honda advt "Fill it; shut it, forget it". Have fun and enjoy your drives.
Old 12th November 2007, 13:54   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by praJEEP View Post
Yes, sure you have been taken for a ride they have told you the intrest rate of 11.57% and charged you 12.12% ( emi 6720 ).

Here is the link : EMI Calculators

Prajeep,
Online calculators give the EMIs of fixed rate through out. Whereas i've got the above said EMI on monthly reducing basis which they say got from IRR chart. Can anybody provide light about this IRR.

Ramki.
Old 12th November 2007, 14:25   #33
BHPian

Congrats Ramki,

As every wagonR owner in the forum said, WagonR scores in practicality than looks. We have two WagonRs in our family and very satisfied with car except for the gearshifts and a thick a pillar.Gearshift got worst in the new model i guess, because the car i own in bangalore has got a 'butter smooth' gear shift when i compare with our duo. And ofcourse it is scary at anything excess 120 kmts ..but for sure it handles better than Santro.
Old 12th November 2007, 17:38   #34
BHPian

Any update regarding accessories to be given by dealer.

The salesman called me today and said the Gearlock (Minda,MGA,Rs.1000/-) cannot be fitted in WagonR (as its only for Alto!) and thereby i chose cigar lighter, mobile charging kit(both costing Rs.700) and car polish,dashboard polish for the remaining 300/-.

Ramki.
Old 12th November 2007, 18:41   #35
Senior - BHPian

Hi ramki,
Irfanview IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide is a good and very simple programme for all your photo/picture related needs. I use it since 4 years for all my personal and business related needs without any complaints till today.

Tire upgrades, you can also check my album, there are choices between michellin and bridgestone in the 165/60 R13 that would meet all your highway driving needs. If you do that when the stock tires are fresh, you can save atleast Rs.1000/- per tire for exchange. Bridgestone GIII is a sporty tire which will give you amazing road grip and stable handling at even speeds above 120 kmph. I did some cornering above 40 kmph ratio without any "pain from the abdomen" as many wagon R owners classify this feeling with the stock tires.

Put some decent Music system (dont go for sony) and some speakers (never buy anything from MGA), you will start enjoying every drive. Expecting your album to be colourful very soon !!
Old 12th November 2007, 19:18   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramki067 View Post
Any update regarding accessories to be given by dealer.

The salesman called me today and said the Gearlock (Minda,MGA,Rs.1000/-) cannot be fitted in WagonR (as its only for Alto!) and thereby i chose cigar lighter, mobile charging kit(both costing Rs.700) and car polish,dashboard polish for the remaining 300/-.

Ramki.
Umm, the gearlock is genuine pricing while the cigarette lighter is overpriced!!
A cheap one starts at 80 bucks and in under 200 bucks, you get decent ones. Car charging kits - you have uber nice ones in 110 bucks. See here

what car polish? Turtle wax or formula 1?
Old 13th November 2007, 09:16   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
Hi ramki,
Expecting your album to be colourful very soon !!

Yuppy, i have updated my album.
Old 13th November 2007, 09:24   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
Umm, the gearlock is genuine pricing while the cigarette lighter is overpriced!!
A cheap one starts at 80 bucks and in under 200 bucks, you get decent ones. Car charging kits - you have uber nice ones in 110 bucks. See here

what car polish? Turtle wax or formula 1?
hmm... for around 300 bucks i will get the whole unit!

I called the salesman and said i shall have a look at the Gearlock box at the showroom this weekend(as i remember seeing that it was for all Maruti cars written on it.) and then decide to go with it or not. However, i'm planning to take that Gearlock and exchange that with a U type Gearlock at some accessory shop.

Ramki.
Old 13th November 2007, 10:50   #39
BHPian

[quote=ramki067;623729]Prajeep,
Online calculators give the EMIs of fixed rate through out. Whereas i've got the above said EMI on monthly reducing basis which they say got from IRR chart. Can anybody provide light about this IRR.

Ok i agree that online caculators give the emi's of fixed rate throughout.
you pm me your mail id i'll send you across the IRR chart which citi financial guyz have. i told you so confirmly coz i am an ex-employee of citi financial i know how they work internally and there hidden costs which they charge to there customers.
Old 13th November 2007, 11:48   #40
BHPian

Oh god!!!!

@Prajeep .... just pm'ed you.

Thanks,
Ramki.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks