Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2007, 11:51   #16
Senior - BHPian

What they are quoting is the OEM reverse camera without distance indicator. Redsoul reverse camera with distance indicator comes for around 17-18k.

Dont pay attention to them, work out on what you want as accessories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avin View Post
the guy from Prerna said that I can get reverse indicator on the back view mirror (as available in VX) with EX as well..he said it will cost somewhere around 20000/-. I am not sure if it will be better than the reverse parking sensor or not...
I've dropped the idea of bullbar after suggestions from everyone...and thanks for the suggestion on film on backdoor....never thought on that...

Avi
They are quoting higher rates for both 3yrs and 5yrs and also the pre-closure (its 4%).

Quote:
Dadu, as you mentioned that even you are planning for EX....are you going on loan from banks?

Today someone from Prerna motors called...she said that she handles Tata Finance, ICICI and HDFC..

I asked for 2 options...one with 2 Lakhs downpayment and another with 3 lakhs downpayment...

Below is what she told me for EX...4*2
Old 20th November 2007, 15:47   #17
BHPian

I would suggest to go for SBI Car Loan. I recently purchased the LX version and here is the deal I got.

On Road Price : 7.98 L
Loan Amount: 7 L
ROI: 11.25% monthly reducing
EMI : 15307 (No Advanced EMI)
Processing Fee: 0.25% (1750)
Prepayment Charges: NIL if Part Prepay after 1 years. And Full Prepay after 2.5 yrs (half the tenure). Otherwise 2%.
insurance on Loan: 5.4 K. (Your family members wouldn't have any liability in case of ur death.)

Loan was approved within 48 hours. The only hassle was to book and appointment and you need to personally collect the cheque.

Worth it.
Old 20th November 2007, 19:58   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey4u View Post
I would suggest to go for SBI Car Loan. I recently purchased the LX version and here is the deal I got.

Prepayment Charges: NIL if Part Prepay after 1 years. And Full Prepay after 2.5 yrs (half the tenure). Otherwise 2%.
insurance on Loan: 5.4 K. (Your family members wouldn't have any liability in case of ur death.)

Loan was approved within 48 hours. The only hassle was to book and appointment and you need to personally collect the cheque.

Worth it.
Thanks Abbey...I'll check with SBI...

Avi
Old 20th November 2007, 20:12   #19
Team-BHP Support

I would also recommend public sector banks, even if it means paying a couple of hundred more every month
Old 21st November 2007, 09:33   #20
Senior - BHPian

ICICI was willing to give the same amount for 11.23% and reduce it further if you took that insurance on loan (its an added cost).

Their processing and repayment charges are more though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey4u View Post

Worth it.
Old 21st November 2007, 15:11   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadu View Post
ICICI was willing to give the same amount for 11.23% and reduce it further if you took that insurance on loan (its an added cost).

Their processing and repayment charges are more though.
I had also negotiated with ICICI and they agreed for 11% after a lot of tol mol. But they were giving loan on Ex-Showroom price. Also they had a prepayment penalty of 4.5 % I think.

Thats why I went for SBI. They have more clear terms. AND the gretaest thing is you don't have to indulge in negotiation. Either you take it or not.
Old 21st November 2007, 17:28   #22
BHPian

I know...the more I roam, the more options I'll get, and will be more confused !!!
I have booked a TD from Concorde motors this saturday and with Manipal (after suggestion from dadu/saurav) this sunday....

I'll let you all know the offer I get from them...

Avi
Old 21st November 2007, 18:33   #23
BHPian

Quote:
I know...the more I roam, the more options I'll get, and will be more confused !!!
I have booked a TD from Concorde motors this saturday and with Manipal (after suggestion from dadu/saurav) this sunday....

I'll let you all know the offer I get from them...

Avi

one Last thing, At the time of booking they must have given you some offer on a piece of paper. Keep it, as when you get your car delivered, they might say I didn't offer this and that. I did it and believe me it was so much helpful.

This is primarily because they give you offer so that you can book instantaneously and its a human nature to forget things up.
Old 23rd November 2007, 14:17   #24
BHPian

Thanks all for the wonderful information that I received from you...

but I've dropped the idea for going for the beast for the time being...I've to go to US for buisness visit...will be coming back in Feb next year...will tame the beast then...

Thanks again for your suggestion...

Avi
Old 25th November 2007, 13:13   #25
Senior - BHPian

Avin, since you are going ahead with the TD's, please do post your experience and impressions on the safari.

Quote:
Thanks all for the wonderful information that I received from you...

but I've dropped the idea for going for the beast for the time being...I've to go to US for buisness visit...will be coming back in Feb next year...will tame the beast then...

Thanks again for your suggestion...

Avi

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks